It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost Exponential Increase in Chemtrails in GA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I just want to say, I've been living in GA for 7 years and I have never seen a chemtrail in GA. Then I started going to college in downtown Atlanta, still never saw a chemtrail.

Yesterday I noticed 2 rockets spraying that stuff when I was in downtown Atlanta. Then today when I was heading toward downtown Atlanta, I saw like 7 different trails. Then in driving back home(outside of Atlanta) I saw 3 chemtrail paths.

I hear alot about how no one really knows whats being sprayed and the conspiracies behind all of this. In either case I just felt like putting this down for those that are interested in chemtrails.

Sorry I didnt take any pictures, but if I keep on seeing them pop up then I'll take the initiative to take my digital camera to school the next day.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I live / work in N. Atlanta and walk outside every day during lunch. Today I looked up and say an AMAZING amount of contrails in the sky. I was a bit amused because I thought of the "chemtrail" sites I see on the internet. I shrugged this off until your post. It looks like someone else is noticing this as well.

Now, the part that struck me was how close some of the crossed each other. This is unusual as the corriders are not supposed to overlap at such densities. There is no reason that there should be so much activity here...the AFB is west of here and the airport is south.

Perhaps the air temp / humidity / etc are just right for these to appear today.

new topics

join