It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things getting weird in Pac. NW? Our animals think so. **UPDATE** CAUSE FOUND!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I started this thread not too long ago:

Weirdness coming to Pac. NW- Our animals think so

We read all of the time how animals can sense earthquakes, tornadoes, etc. so it was a natural stretch to say "something may be going on"... it is part of the culture here on ATS. It is why we are on ATS.

Sometimes, however, things actually have innocuous reasons behind them. This is absolutely one of them.

Yes, our animals were acting weird. Very weird.

The weirdest of all was my cat... now, he is a bit of a trainwreck, as evident from an earlier thread dedicated to the furry little psycho: The Flatulant Bandercat

It was his weirdness that actually unlocked the secret of what was really going on.

First, the Bandercat tried to get in the shower with my wife with the water running. Weird.

Next, the Bandercat was trying to find ways to get into the floor drains under the washer and dryer. Bizarre.

Then, I noticed that the dogs were very interested in one certain part of the yard... the area where the "knock out" is located on the external drain system.

Everything finally got tied together whilst sitting on "the throne" doing my crossword puzzle for the day... the Bandercat was in there with me and I noticed him getting way too curious about the shower enclosure yet again... THEN I freaking heard, with my own ears, what had been driving all of the furry bastards bat crap crazy...

THERE IS SOMETHING ALIVE BEHIND OR UNDER THE SHOWER!!

Something, not sure what yet (most likely a pack rat), has found itself a nice cozy winter home.

It absolutely explains all of the weirdness...

As ATSers, I feel it is important to debunk our own "weirdness" from time to time. Call it "conspiratorial integrity"...

Is the Cascadia fault gonna let loose anytime soon? Is Mt. Ranier going to erupt? Hell, I don't know... neither do our animals at this point.

What I do know, is that our animals were trying to tell me something... "There is a damned rat living in the shower Dad!"

The next time they get weird, I know to dig a little deeper first...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Ours just wasn't getting rid of her UTI which I knew was a possibility. We have now stepped up treatment to DefCon 2 with a diet switch. We'll see how she responds to that.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

LOL.

Thanks for the volundebunk.

Dude hopefully it's not a snake. I hate snakes. Maybe it's just a raccoon or possum.

When I used to live in the country we lived right next a creek and when it would rain a lot you'd have to be really careful when walking.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Please add content to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join