It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cell phone stops crooks bullet.. Lucky clerk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A man walked into a Hess gas station near Orlando Florida pulled out a gun and ordered the clerk to open the safe..

When the clerk could not get the safe open he ordered another one to try, and when the second one could not get it open he shot one of them and ran off..

Well the clerk he shot had a cellphone in his pocket and it stopped the bullet

If it's not your time it's not your time. Lucky guy

I hope they catch this sob

www.nydailynews.com...

A Florida gas station clerk's cellphone stopped a bullet during a robbery early Monday. The lucky clerk didn't realize he'd nearly been hit until he was speaking to cops after the attempted holdup.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
aww, my phone is blocked.... PUK !
edit on 29/10/2013 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
lucky son of a gun.

if it was in his front shirt pocket and he was hit there, hes lucky. thats a fatal hit.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

WOW!!!

Thank god for big daft phones

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

camaro68ss
lucky son of a gun.

if it was in his front shirt pocket and he was hit there, hes lucky. thats a fatal hit.

I was reading some other links on this and I think it was in his jacket pocket and stopped the bullet from hitting him in the abdomen.. Still could of been a fatal shot

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

goou111
A man walked into a Hess gas station near Orlando Florida pulled out a gun and ordered the clerk to open the safe..

When the clerk could not get the safe open he ordered another one to try, and when the second one could not get it open he shot one of them and ran off..

Well the clerk he shot had a cellphone in his pocket and it stopped the bullet

If it's not your time it's not your time. Lucky guy

I hope they catch this sob

www.nydailynews.com...

A Florida gas station clerk's cellphone stopped a bullet during a robbery early Monday. The lucky clerk didn't realize he'd nearly been hit until he was speaking to cops after the attempted holdup.

I did not read the article but it looks like a .22 was used and the Clerk was a very lucky individual...

The Israeli hit team dispatched to Europe to track down the B.G.s after the Munich massacre used .22LR but insisted on head shots.

I hope they catch the perp before he can hurt someone else or the next clerk he tries that with blows him away with an under counter weapon of his own...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

hey thats the same phone i have

top topics

join