It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert!! Another UFO Close Encounter in Michigan! Oct 27, 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is an interesting video. Could it be too true or an RC of someform or another. The lack of talking and emotion makes it seem odd.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Whatever it is it looks like it's got a green laser attached. You can see how it's lighting up the dust.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Don't know about odd it seems staged to me .

link   

draknoir2
Whatever it is it looks like it's got a green laser attached. You can see how it's lighting up the dust.

Yeah your right it does have some form of laser.

link   
I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look like it's any sort of flying craft to me.

Maybe a clear plastic "creation" with a light bulb inside.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

At first i was thinking not having it!!

But then the green light comes into play and its GOOD ..very good fake if so??
I thought the person got out of the car and started filming didn't run that far from his/her car that's the only thing I can see that's not right.

I have a love/hate passion for You Tube because of all the fake stuff but then you have the YouTube = Free Education

S+F
edit on 29-10-2013 by coolcatt because: no t on not lol

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
WOW! If that's genuine - the best I've seen

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Interesting ! It seems a little too good to be true but here's hoping!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Look at the way it moves towards the end of the video. If this is real, alien technology causes the craft to look like its on strings or something.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If you look closely near the end when the "ufo" starts to rotate slowly, the green laser light does'nt rotate. So that in itself is strange. im with gortex on this one. it does seem staged, theres no emotion whatsoever from the cameraman. Surely if this were real he'd at least be breathing heavy. Shaking a bit even.
If it is a r.c. copter with a green laser attatched, how did they get the laser to stay in position when they rotated it?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, I don't know how alien technology works, but the particular alien technology that we are supposed to be seeing in this video seems a little funky in a couple of respects. First off, the 'beam' shifts with every movement of the 'craft', you shouldn't have to move the whole 'craft' to shift the 'beam'. Secondly, the 'beam' material seems to stay with the vehicle when the 'craft' begins to ascend, and the beam does not dilate, or 'cone out' like one might expect.

I dunno, I'm not really sure yet what we are looking at here, it seems to be a nice clever hoax.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have to say fake on this one, why would a craft going into strange and possibly hostile areas have a transparent type inner glow to it, like a bug, asking to be targeted. second, the lazer type "scanner" looks hollywood. third, the actions of the driver in the car says either very brave or knew he was in no danger, fourth, the crafts movements are too erratic to be super intelligently controlled. I could go on but.......I still love this stuff...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
If you look closely near the end when the "ufo" starts to rotate slowly, the green laser light does'nt rotate. So that in itself is strange. im with gortex on this one. it does seem staged, theres no emotion whatsoever from the cameraman. Surely if this were real he'd at least be breathing heavy. Shaking a bit even.
If it is a r.c. copter with a green laser attatched, how did they get the laser to stay in position when they rotated it?

diydrones.com...

edit on 29-10-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I really like the laser beam how it seems to be scanning the car seeing who's in it. If this is fake it is really well made. I think I can see a helix or double-helix shape in that beam.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nice...

It would be interesting to get a hold of that raw footage, and enhance a few frames after it disappears.

Turn up the shadow, gamma, brightness etc...

For example, the original of the .gif below, except for a single frame, was pitch black.

edit on 29-10-2013 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It is a very curious video.

You are correct though, the lack of emotion of the videographer makes it very suspicious. If I saw a UFO laser on a car, not a 100 feet in front of me, I would not be able stay that calm. Not sure who would.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Am I the only idiot here that would have stepped into the green laser beam?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I did think that but then I thought couldn't a spacecraft be moving in someway as it's flying

I mite be grasping at straws

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Excellent find draknoir2.
Thats case closed for me.
im calling fake, evidence in draknoir's post above

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, if u listen for how long he ran from the car, and then see when he films the car, it doesnt match up. If he supposedly ran from car with that distance he should have run much longer....And yes u can see the strings attached to the object at the end...cool show tho, but when ppl make fakes they do mistakes, like this lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join