It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting residue left after a storm: Investigation!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Man, I LOVE ATS fambly that get their hands dirty (literally this time ha) and do actual field investigations.

Good on ya, Mate!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

That sounds like hydrochloric acid or something similar. My god how awful...to actually be breathing that kind of thing, especially in concentrations strong enough to corrode the steel in your living space.

I couldn't comprehend living in that city for any extended period of time. I'm surprised the people there haven't
begun to mutate...who knows? Maybe they have

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
And the update is......????
Unashamed bump.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyGoo

I REMEMBER THAT! I wanted to look into it more but was pressed with daily life issues at the time and completely forgot. I'm putting it in a post=it this instant. Do you happen to know if gelatin carries any type of blood cells ? I know red cells do not carry DNA which IMO is what makes finding human white blood cells in this
goo so interesting. Thanks for reminding me

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hey True, hows it goin'?
Could you by any chance get hold of a USB microscope? (They're really quite cheap in maplin and the likes)
I'd love to get a real close-up microshot of that stuff, and you can grab screen shots direct from the computer screen using the software that comes with the scope.

regards
Gordi

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Please somebody tell me to stop getting paranoid about True's whereabouts!....nothing from him since yesterday morning!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

The "Residue" has got him Jane!!!
Dhuun Dhuuun DHUUUNNNNN!!!!!

You know something, I am missing about 3 or 4 peeps on here, that I normally see on here EVERY DAY, that haven't been on for up to 3 weeks...?

very strange, but I'm sure True's ok!

Gordi

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Our first meet up might have to be looking for True....I hope not!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow! Threads been busy while I have been gone. Along with my normal activities on a day off today, I also visited the local museum. I asked the staff at the front desk if there were any one on the staff who might be able to help me with my enquiries. Upon showing them that I was serious, by showing them my pharmacy bag full of samples, and my photographs, they thought briefly on the subject, before underlining a number on the back of one of their pamphlets, and asking me to contact a gentleman who manages part of the museum, who is also a geologist. He, they say, will be able to deal with the samples and figure out what's what.

I have to wait until Monday to call him however, because that is the next time he will be available, so until then I will place the samples in my cupboard. It's a wait to be sure, but that's a bit of a result really. I thought I would be sending samples to several places, but to have someone in my local area be able to deal with this would be ideal in my opinion.

Edit to add:

I'm sorry if anyone was getting agitated about my whereabouts. Wednesdays are my day off, and I have people in town to visit whenever I get the chance. I managed to see my best mate, a guitarist mate I used to jam with, and a couple of old mates from the pub I used to drink in when I was eighteen. However I haven't got a roaming internet capability, so it's only when I get home that I can access the site and update you good people. I appreciate your concern everyone, but my lifestyle means that I am often away from home on days off, so don't worry too much

edit on 30-10-2013 by TrueBrit because: Explanation of my absence added.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yay! Good start. Excellent news, and well done...fingers crossed now.
*goes off to make note...Wednesday...True's day off*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The Crown thanks u for your due dilligence,, towards the upkeep, of her fair Isle.

ya corny,, but thnks

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Interesting but considering nearly all rain these days carry smog and pollutants (also acid rain) it's no wonder!
Think also about this, as you know there are millions of cars on the roads all over the world and all these cars wear tires down and we have to replace them after 50K to 75K miles or less (depending on the brand and other factors) so why isn't there piles of rubber dust along the highways? I have thought about this a long time and an editor friend of mine that runs a Hot Rod magazine here in the USA wondered the same thing! It can only be that the rubber particles are so small they drift away on the wind.
It's funny we hear about all kinds of pollutants but nobody seems to think of this. (I hope I didn't get our EPA any ideas about finding ways to eliminate tire dust!).

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ALIEN RAIN!

Red Rain in India and Sri Lanka investigated as alien rain

Red rain in India in 2001 attributed to exploding meteor that hit area a week prior. Just last year there was also similar red rain in Sri Lanka which there may be a thread here at ATS about.

Louis noticed something else when he analyzed the crimson-colored water droplets under the microscope. In his opinion, the particles appeared to be alive, with some superficial similarities to blood cells -- although closer inspection revealed they were not blood cells.

Researchers at Stintec, a lab in Sri Lanka, found something more shocking. Even though the so-called "spore cells" were replicating, not one trace of DNA could be found.

The scientists believed that the spore cells were on the meteor and came from space.

Earlier this year, Wickramasinghe also announced he had discovered tiny fossils inside a meteorite found in Sri Lanka in December. He used this finding to promote "panspermia," a theory that life exists throughout the universe and is distributed by meteoroids and asteroids.

And there sure have been a lot of fireballs (meteors) lately.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Dont forget to take and test the samples by other groups too.With as many as you can.

If results says it has alu-oxide or barium with other strange stuff,then you have to dig into the chemtrail threads.

Hope its not that.....

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

...I have to wait until Monday to call him however, because that is the next time he will be available, so until then I will place the samples in my cupboard...

"...and then, in the dead of the night, on All Hallows Eve of all nights... True was awakened by a strange sound...
a squelchy, rumbly, munchy sound, and it was coming from.... HIS CUPBOARD!!!!! aararagghhhhhh!!"

Mwhahahahaaaa!!!!

Glad you're OK True! (or are you???)

GTD

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Yes Gordi, I really am fine lol

Incidentally, your question about USB microscopes... I would love to get my hands on such a gadget. However, given that I had to think seriously about spending the seven odd pounds that the sterile pots and the cotton buds cost, I think a USB scope might still be a little outside my current financial reach just at the moment :p

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Love it.

Maybe it's Elvis shedding his hair cream in the sky

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

I don't believe I am going to say this but....morgellons?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The Maplins USB microscope is 200x magnification but the latest are 500x or 1000x and some come with a little stand too. I might get one to play with too, so give me a month to get back to China 'cos I am in Europe at the moment, and I can sort out some for anyone interested. Prices are probably much better if you can negotiate in Chinese and pay local currency. If we can order 5 we can probably get a better price too. Airmail takes 10-14 days from China->UK.

Examples:
1000 x

500 x

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
awesome find , i am from the uk but we did not get hit by the storm . S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join