It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had This Odd Dream Last Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well really it was this morning...I dreamt of a place that had a hundred floors which was a Hotel and was given a key to the room at the very top the one hundredth floor. I happened to be the only one staying at the top floor it was the only room at the top floor and my cat was with me??
So it was not enclosed and I could see the room below me and it had bunk beds to which my cat mischievously jumped onto...that was crazy. So I search for any significance to this dream and see it's a game app for Iphones and such, which I had never heard of, where you solve puzzles until you reach the top floor. Not me, I took the elevator lol. Anyway I'm just curious if that dream is answering a deep question that's been plaguing my mind, what is reality? Maybe it's a metaphor (100 Floors) For the answer to what our reality is. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Maybe its a way of saying you're going through a lot of things in life at the moment & your making your way through them until you reach your top goal? Lol i dont know, dreams could mean alot of things

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nms120113

I thought it was weird the amount of floors correlating to an iphone app...like if that dream was to just show me an app that's really weird and really stupid, but if you correlate it to life and how we possibly have to solve puzzles to reach the higher plane, than it makes sense a little.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

yeah i've seen that app.. we can dream of the silliest things with no meaning whatsoever sometimes

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Hi there Idyserenity:-)

www.dreammoods.com...

Remember that the cat part may be a clue also,I have read that in dreams,cats often symbolise intuition and wisdom.

new topics

top topics

join