It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second set of human remains found in L.A.-area water-treatment plant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

That is just nasty. Take sewer, zap it with some radiation, and it's good to consume? I'm now officially afraid to drink water! I will look up my own cheap bottled water to make sure they aren't doing this.

Many years ago we were told to stop using drinking water to flush toilets. Nothing has changed all these years later. In California water is often conserved so it was a big thing for awhile (talk about alternate ways). If we don't stop using it for this purpose it may very well come to what they are doing. Where is the motivation when we choose to flush our waste with drinking water and make it drinking water from the waste rather than someone inventing another way (maybe recycled water for flushing as a starting point - not drinking)?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Dianec

That is just nasty. Take sewer, zap it with some radiation, and it's good to consume? I'm now officially afraid to drink water! I will look up my own cheap bottled water to make sure they aren't doing this.

Many years ago we were told to stop using drinking water to flush toilets. Nothing has changed all these years later. In California water is often conserved so it was a big thing for awhile (talk about alternate ways). If we don't stop using it for this purpose it may very well come to what they are doing. Where is the motivation when we choose to flush our waste with drinking water and make it drinking water from the waste rather than someone inventing another way (maybe recycled water for flushing as a starting point - not drinking)?

There is another issue that people should be concerned about with uses for treated waste water from sewage plants. Two of them are pumping the treated waste water underground to recharge aquifers and irrigation for agriculture. California's produce farms are heavily dependent on water from the Colorado river system, which is rapidly being drained. I lived in Las Vegas for a brief time, and saw first hand how Lake Mead was and is still approaching such low levels that it may never recover full capacity ever again.

When that system is eventually tapped out, treated waste water for drinking water may become the norm for the desert southwest. I found this May 21, 2013 article titled "Study: Deadly 'superbug' MRSA now being found at U.S. wastewater treatment plants"

"Communities that recycle water for irrigation, drinking could be creating major public health hazard
But the issue gets even worse. According to the team's findings, which were published recently in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives, MRSA, MSSA, and various other potentially-deadly superbugs can even persist beyond the initial treatment phases. Effluent samples collected at one of the WWTPs tested positive for MRSA, which means anywhere the partially-treated water ends up getting sprayed -- recycled water is often sprayed on sports fields, grassy knolls, and other common areas frequented by families with children -- is also being potentially doused with killer bacteria"

"Our findings raise potential public health concerns for wastewater treatment plant workers and individuals exposed to reclaimed wastewater," added Rachel Rosenberg Goldstein, one of the study's lead authors. "Because of increasing use of reclaimed wastewater, further research is needed to evaluate the risk of exposure to antibiotic-resistant bacteria in treated wastewater."

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Superbug MRSA Identified in U.S. Wastewater Treatment Plants
sph.umd.edu...

(post by ac647 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

on Elisa Lam's case,

I just saw the video,

after pressing lift buttons she checked whether someone was following her

then she tried to touch the air as if she was checking if that someone, probably a hollow being, was around her.

maybe that hollow being bumped into her and scared her, so she tried to run away from it.

was she drugged? i dun think so.

to me she looked scared, like running away from a hollow being (like predator)

whatever it is, imho, it can be one of these three:
1. alien (highly unlikely?)
2. demon/ghost (highly unlikely?)
3. human equipped with newest stealth camo suit.

no 3 is my favorite

peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

dodol

on Elisa Lam's case,

I just saw the video,

then she tried to touch the air as if she was checking if that someone, probably a hollow being, was around her.

maybe that hollow being bumped into her and scared her, so she tried to run away from it.

no 3 is my favorite

peace.

#3 is the correct answer! There is a South Korean connection with U.S. soldiers serving there in an armored brigade on the DMZ, Quantum Stealth Technologies, DARPA, and The Invisible Light Agency. One of the ILA partners, Anthony Vu is now working for Raytheon Missile Systems. Elisa Lam was stalked through Facebook because of her name, struggles with depression which were openly broadcast to the web on her blogs, and was lured to Los Angeles by this soldier and his pals for a public demonstration (elevator video) of the invisibility technology. They have to warn the people ahead of time, what their next attack will be. (Biological attack using disease outbreak via the water).

Anthony Vu LinkedIn profile.
www.linkedin.com...

Shoot-Through, Invisible, Self-Healing Shields: Darpa Goal
www.wired.com...

!997 article showing DARPA has interest in making soldiers invisible.
US developing fog to make soldiers ‘invisible’
www.royalsociety.org.nz...

A British Columbia, Canada company (Hyper Stealth Technologies Corp) invents invisibility cloak. www.ctvnews.ca... Elisa Lam made a tweet on her twitter page about this on January 12, 2013.
twitter.com...

Website for Hyper Stealth technologies Corp. which mentions QUANTUM STEALTH. That is the light bending meta-material camouflage that the the killers of Elisa Lam were wearing in the Hotel Cecil. An excerpt from the website.

"Recently Hyperstealth announced “Smartcamo”; an intelligent textile which changes its color to match the background of the wearer in almost all environments. Further application of Smartcamo onto ground vehicles is expected to precede any wide scale uniform program as power and processors are one limiting factor for the individual soldier application.

Cramer also announced “Quantum Stealth” (Light Bending material) non-powered adaptive camouflage which portrays what is behind the user in-front of the user bending the light around the target. The cost is inexpensive, very lightweight and there are no power requirements."
www.hyperstealth.com...

edit on 30-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I think it would take a Lot more to pollute a major cities water supply. The filtration systems we have and all the regulation checks keep it tight. besides if all you had to do was dump some dead bodies in our drinking water to pollute water that millions of people drink a day it would have been done on a much larger scale a long time ago.

Now the Fluoride that our states add to our water is a different story. Our government is much more dangerous to our health then a serial killer with a Fetish for body parts & flowing streams.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikell

The previous inhabitant of the torso might disagree that its "not really a problem"
Ok but seriously it may or may not be related, as it has already been mentioned, dumping bodies in water be it lakes, rivers or sewers and waste water is not new. If it IS related, well it really is one more body to find before it's officially a 'serial killer" (you really need three points to draw a meaningful line).

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Mikeultra

dodol

on Elisa Lam's case,

I just saw the video,

no 3 is my favorite

peace.

#3 is the correct answer! There is a South Korean connection with U.S. soldiers serving there in an armored brigade on the DMZ, Quantum Stealth Technologies, DARPA, and The Invisible Light Agency. One of the ILA partners, Anthony Vu is now working for Raytheon Missile Systems. Elisa Lam was stalked through Facebook because of her name, struggles with depression which were openly broadcast to the web on her blogs, and was lured to Los Angeles by this soldier and his pals for a public demonstration (elevator video) of the invisibility technology. They have to warn the people ahead of time, what their next attack will be. (Biological attack using disease outbreak via the water).

www.linkedin.com...

www.wired.com...

A British Columbia, Canada company (Hyper Stealth Technologies Corp) invents invisibility cloak. www.ctvnews.ca... Elisa Lam made a tweet on her twitter page about this on January 12, 2013.
twitter.com...

Website for Hyper Stealth technologies Corp. which mentions QUANTUM STEALTH. That is the light bending meta-material camouflage that the the killers of Elisa Lam were wearing in the Hotel Cecil. An excerpt from the website.

"Recently Hyperstealth announced “Smartcamo”; an intelligent textile which changes its color to match the background of the wearer in almost all environments. Further application of Smartcamo onto ground vehicles is expected to precede any wide scale uniform program as power and processors are one limiting factor for the individual soldier application.

Cramer also announced “Quantum Stealth” (Light Bending material) non-powered adaptive camouflage which portrays what is behind the user in-front of the user bending the light around the target. The cost is inexpensive, very lightweight and there are no power requirements."
www.hyperstealth.com...

Wow..... really??? I'm all about conspiracies and all but... ...god damn. I need several hours and a pint of vodka to soak that rubbish in. No disrespect meant. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the links brother.

If it's true. This technology demo reminds me of snuff films.

This video probably has two purposes.
1. To entertain some higher people who were involved in this (who enjoy using us as 'lab rats')
2. To put fear into most of us (especially those who are afraid of paranormal stuffs). To prevent most people from further questioning/seeking.

And interestingly, only the elevator has a camera? how about corridor where she was? No Camera in that corridor? If there is a camera, where is the video? hmm..

Maybe something big is going on 'up there'. Maybe.

peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

catfishjoe

Mikeultra

dodol

on Elisa Lam's case,

I just saw the video,

no 3 is my favorite

peace.

www.linkedin.com...

www.wired.com...

twitter.com...

www.hyperstealth.com...

Wow..... really??? I'm all about conspiracies and all but... ...god damn. I need several hours and a pint of vodka to soak that rubbish in. No disrespect meant. Just saying.

I had screen captures of the Lam Elisa Facebook page (quickly removed) that was created in mid February 2013 by one of the soldiers by the name "Richard". I don't have it anymore after I switched browsers from Google Chrome to Firefox. I regret clearing out tons of saved info from my pc to get it working at a decent speed again. All I can do now is tell you that whoever this "Richard" is, had Facebook friends I found through that page that were in the 2nd Infantry Division serving at Camp Casey in South Korea. All four of these individuals looked like psychopaths and looked to be involved with satanic practices, judging by some of the photos on their pages. On the Lam Elisa Facebook page "Richard" was dressed in a red devil costume. There was also a photo of what appeared to have been an Asian prostitute on a bed in a hotel room who looked to be either drugged up or really drunk. There was another really disturbing photo of a woman suspended by a rope under a bridge in the boonies somewhere, with evil looking people pushing her in a swinging type of way. She also looked drugged up and not a willing participant. In other words it looked like a snuff film was being done. Like a previous poster had mentioned, I also believe Elisa Lam was also in a snuff film. If there is anyone that has a screen captures of that Lam Elisa Facebook page from February 17, 2013, please share it here. I have a bad habit of bookmarking too many pages as favorites, and when I switched browsers, I deleted hundreds of bookmarks and also hundreds of downloads and screen captures. No offense taken, this case is extremely odd and reeks of evil. Don't drink heavily on account of me, lol! Elisa Lam was an unwitting test subject of the continuing MkUlta program.
en.wikipedia.org...

As is the norm, the public is told about it through Hollywood in the productions they put out. In the case of mind control and MkUltra is the movie SHUTTER ISLAND.

This blog will explain the parallels from the movie to real life MkUltra. An excerpt from real life MkUltra neuro-physiologists, Dr. Jose Delgado.

"We need a program of psycho-surgery and political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated.
The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective.
Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electrical stimulation of the brain."

Dr. Jose Delgado Director of Neuro-psychiatry, Yale University Medical School
Congressional Record No. 26, Vol. 118, February 24, 1974
thehappytruther.blogspot.co.uk...

So if they were looking to control armies and generals by electrical stimulation of the brain, what is there to stop them from doing the same to the general population? Nothing...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Secured Acqua is engaged in the manufacturing of RO, UV & UF water purifiers and export of water purifying systems including water purifier, Vegetable & Fruit Purifier, Commercial Water Purifier, Dispenser and Water cooler in ludhiana punjab India.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join