It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BrotherofSorrow Speaks Out 2 - Q and A on Universal Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

Hello,

Would you care to elaborate on the rarity of monetary systems throughout the universe? This interests me greatly as I truly believe money is the primary detractor in our species' journey forward.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator

Cool answer, I resonate with that, but it seens you like the law of one, so does that not go against that law of one?? That seems to put service to others as above service to self, I call that the false Law,of one, Service to others is not better than service to self, as above as below...

Hello again my brother/sister,

I am pleased that you like the answer. It does not go against the Law of One philosophy. The Law of One does not put service to self below service to others. It actually specifically states that both paths are equally valid. It only states that in 6th density, all become service to others due to the inability to polarize further without seeing all as one and being of service to all, through intention to do so.

Also, please note that our brothers and sisters or Ra are and have been of a positive polarity, thus their perspective is biased and they have stated so.

I hope I have been of some minor service my brother/sister. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

antar

Could you present your Op without 75 references to yourself? Is it possible?

Hello my brother/sister,

It is possible. However, It was necessary to use the "I" in order to present my point of view and why I am creating the thread. I cannot speak about the "you" without being asked. I am responsible for myself only as we are all.

Thank you for this oportunity my brother/sister.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"To Learn" is the same as "To Teach" unless You are not teaching what You are learning, in which case, You have done You/They little or no good...

Love the thread...

Here is My question for You: What can | do for You? (The "other Me")

The "service to self" and "service to Others" is taken care of each time and versa-visa. The Love of Self should open the heart that required 51%. The "rub" is One cannot LOVE another Self, until they LOVE their ownSelf, ergo "Charity begins at home"

Some "seek" to be able to "help/heal others" and burn out right after their Kundalini gets 'awakened' They'll not succeed until they "help/heal themSelf"

namaste

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

anon29

Hello,

Would you care to elaborate on the rarity of monetary systems throughout the universe? This interests me greatly as I truly believe money is the primary detractor in our species' journey forward.

Hello my dear brother/sister,

I would attempt to elaborate on what you ask. I would first like to start by saying that the rarity of monetary systems in the Creation is just a strong feeling that I have - nothing more and nothing less.

A monetary system, as you have probably noticed, almost inevitably leads to manipulation/control of resources. Those that have more will almost always gain much more, statistically speaking. Thus, it mainly promotes the polarization towards service to self or negative polarity. It is somewhat detrimental to the spiritual evolution of a planet that is populated by an extreme mix of entities - those leaning towards negative and those leaning towards the positive and those that are largely in between. It greatly slows the evolution because the population has to work more and more, usually, in order to have enough money to pay for general necessities. Thus, most of the population does not have time for contemplation, meditation and work on the personality in general. However, in times of increase of vibration on the planet, this distraction gets overcome by those that are near to a path choice.

Most societies in the Creation would use some sort of barter system or "sharing" system in 3rd density. In higher densities, only some negative societies would use a sort of monetary system for the allocation of resources. Almost all the positive ones will see the entire planet they occupy as one and will share everything. They will perceive not giving to another self as not giving to anyone, including the self, due to the perception that all are one.

The monetary system was introduced on Earth relatively long time ago. It was "imported" through channeling of negative entities with the purpose of facilitating the creation of "elite" in the then future.

However, as all things in Creation, whatever puts you down also eventually helps you get up. This is so with the monetary system present on Earth now. It is my perception that it will eventually lead us to a better system in terms of equality and will have taught us what things lead to what, what works and what does not.

All is well my brother/sister. Please enjoy your experience to the fullest and make the most of it. Learn to love everything and then you will be as strong as the Creation itself.

Thank you for this oportunity. If you need more elaboration, please ask more specifically.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

LewisStulePhD
"To Learn" is the same as "To Teach" unless You are not teaching what You are learning, in which case, You have done You/They little or no good...

Love the thread...

Here is My question for You: What can | do for You? (The "other Me")

The "service to self" and "service to Others" is taken care of each time and versa-visa. The Love of Self should open the heart that required 51%. The "rub" is One cannot LOVE another Self, until they LOVE their ownSelf, ergo "Charity begins at home"

Some "seek" to be able to "help/heal others" and burn out right after their Kundalini gets 'awakened' They'll not succeed until they "help/heal themSelf"

namaste

Hello my dear brother/sister,

Indeed. Thank you for the kind words and the wisdom you have included. I believe that the best way for you to be of some service to me now and the others reading and participating in the thread is to give us your best words of encouragement, love and wisdom. I cannot add anything new to what you said except just to elaborate that you first have to love yourself in order to love others because the love of others starts after the initialized perception that the others are you as well. Thus, how can you love them if you do not love yourself?

Thank you so much again my brother/sister. Love and joy to you and all around you.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

BrotherOfSorrow
I cannot add anything new to what you said except just to elaborate that you first have to love yourself in order to love others because the love of others starts after the initialized perception that the others are you as well. Thus, how can you love them if you do not love yourself?

I agree.
Also - if one does not have love then one will be looking for love. Everyone who is looking for love from another is hoping to get some love but the other has no love - he was hoping to get it from the other - who also has no love.
Everyone is then angry that they did not get any love.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join