It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BrotherofSorrow Speaks Out 2 - Q and A on Universal Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

Hello Brother , I would like your feedback on this post of mine , if you don't mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to correct me if you feel that I have drifted.

Hello my dear brother/sister,

In my perspective what you posted in your thread is extremely correct. I cannot really add anything to it as it is quite to the point. I just would like to say that from my perspective, the human body is not "the most perfect body created for this experience" but rather, let's say, one of the good ones and not only for this dimension of experience.

Thank you for this oportunity and I like your thread very much.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

beansidhe

Dear Brother,

If you are indeed a higher and more enlightened 'wanderer', then why have you spelled 'instantaneously' wrong?

Kind regards

Ds t mttr? bt y cn rd ths wtht vn tryng hrd.

Ds t mn m nt nlgthnd r ds t mn y r bcs y cn rd ths?

Sty scrd.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

beansidhe

Dear Brother,

If you are indeed a higher and more enlightened 'wanderer', then why have you spelled 'instantaneously' wrong?

Kind regards

I do not see any link between spelling ability and enlightenment, do you? The case could easily be made that many highly "intelligent" people, with masters degrees and PhD's are far from enlightened, all you have to do is look at Wall Street or the government. Are you always so picky? Do you find that helpful in relationships or life in general? All judgement arises from the ego, and just recognition of the ego and all its negativity is one of the first steps on the path to enlightenment or at least inner peace. Its your choice.

Hi, yes I am always picky, and no it doesn't always help in relationships. But in life in general - yes, absolutely. The devil is in the detail, as they say. The ego doesn't have to be negative and a bit of judgement can go a long way.

Best wishes, though x

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

It is obvious you are more enlightened than many, so why deny the obvious? Acknowledging a fact is not ego; whereas any feelings attached to one may be and probably are.

Nothing wrong with a healthy ego. There is use, misuse and abuse. Same with anything else.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
Hello there,

Is your position any different than that of HH or Law of One? If so how?

I have read both works that you mentioned. My "position" is not very different from the Law of One and/or HH. I am of a similar polarity and vibration as the information from those 2 sources. However, as all of us, I have a somewhat different perspective due to biases and preconceptions.

Thank you for this oportunity.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

BrotherOfSorrow
I am of a similar polarity and vibration as the information from those 2 sources. However, as all of us, I have a somewhat different perspective due to biases and preconceptions.

Understood, as do I.

I only ask as it saves me trouble of picking your brain.

Stay Sacred

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

BrotherOfSorrow

beansidhe

Dear Brother,

Kind regards

I am neither higher, nor more enlightened as I mentioned in a previous post. I will undoubtedly spell many other words wrong as it usually happens when you type fast and without spell checking afterwards.

Thank you for this oportunity my dear brother or sister.

I think it is quite obvious that some are more enlightened than others and I don't think this is even debateable, however I believe we all have the same potential for enlightenment and are at widely varying levels.

It is obvious you are more enlightened than many, so why deny the obvious? Acknowledging a fact is not ego; whereas any feelings attached to one may be and probably are.

Anyway, thank you for an interesting thread on what I believe to be one of the most important topics that exists in our lives, it is my opinion if you don't have an awareness of enlightenment/consciousness nothing else in your life will really matter, but of course that is just my opinion.

The more and less of anything is in effect in the current illusion and indeed in many other illusions. So, in this regards, yes, it can be said that I am slightly more enlightened than others, at least in some respects. However, currently having this mindset of being "more than someone else" would not serve me well - this is a part of the way of separation and ultimately service to self. Hence, I choose to not see myself in this way.

I thank you too for the very kind words and I hope the thread will be of some service to someone. Love to you all.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Is this one of those psychological evaluation experiments were the packaging and delivery of the supposed illumination obscures the fact that there is zero substance to the message...?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

beansidhe

Dear Brother,

Kind regards

Ds t mttr? bt y cn rd ths wtht vn tryng hrd.

Ds t mn m nt nlgthnd r ds t mn y r bcs y cn rd ths?

Sty scrd.

- sorry, i just couldn't help but laugh. Exactly my brother/sister, exactly LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

PlanetXisHERE

Nothing wrong with a healthy ego. There is use, misuse and abuse. Same with anything else.

Some differentiate between the physical and mental egos. The former is absolutely essential for survival (you feel fear when you see a bear in the woods), whereas the latter is not. The problem is most are not aware of the latter when it is operating and that the basis for most negative emotions to which one's ego attaches itself is fear - which usually leads to negative action for the individual or humankind.

And it really isn't that hard - one cannot fight the ego just as one cannot fight literal darkness, awareness is all that is necessary - consciousness from unconsciousness.
edit on 29-10-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Maghda
Is this one of those psychological evaluation experiments were the packaging and delivery of the supposed illumination obscures the fact that there is zero substance to the message...?

Hello my brother/sister,

I do not understand your question. Can you please restate it.

Thank you for the oportunity.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It's great to see you back, Brother-of-Sorrow.

I hope to ask this question.

In our world which seems to be greatly influenced by a "service-to-self" energy, how can an individual who is trying to focus on a path of "service-to-others" gain more consistent daily counsel from the higher-self and/or the spirit guide(s)?

Thank-you for the help.

edit on 29-10-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

The meaning of a physical ife is to experience a physical experience , however life is not limited to just physical experience, we are a limited physical manifestation of an unlimited consciousness, that are here to experience the physical side of things, since we do not understand, your body is an example you always look in the mirror, and you see a shell, w mask, but.You never see who you truly are, because you are Everything, and very vast, you choose to concentrate your awareness in this one point just to experincr physicality, this is only a field trip.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello Brother Sorrow, i wish to test you with one question, for this one question will sum up all of the knowledge you have, I am going to.Post this question, and I want to hear your responce, but then I am going to answer this question as well, my question for you is, is the path.service to self?? or is the path Service to others
????let me know your response than I will let you know what my response is, I want to test how much universal knowledge you know... P.s I feel you are going to pick.service to others, but thats,not it , that only shows me that you are not that enlightened

edit on 29-10-2013 by Iamuniversalcreator becay: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2013 by Iamuniversalcreator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

You would have no neef for guides if you focused on the guide inside of you tap into your own divine wisdom...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

seasoul

It's great to see you back, Brother-of-Sorrow.

I hope to ask this question.

In our world which seems to be greatly influenced by a "service-to-self" energy, how can an individual who is trying to focus on a path of "service-to-others" -- gain clear and consistent daily counsel from the higher-self and/or the spirit guide(s)?

Thank-you for the help.

edit on 29-10-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

Hello again my dearest brother/sister,

How are you? Hope you are well. It is also great to see you too.

I apologize for being slow with the answers but i am working now. Let me attempt to answer your question my brother/sister.

The perception of our world being influenced by a service-to-self energy is largely correct. But again, it can also be said that it is also being influenced by a service-to-others energy. The Creation always gives equal oportunity for all expressions of understanding, of course, according to the call by the planetary inhabitants in question.

I believe that you are talkng about the extreme distractions present in our today world. Distractions created by the ones that love power over others. In order to be able to penetrate this "wall", if I might call it that, one needs to meditate and often state within the mind one's desire for assistance and guidance by the higher-self or any entity whatsoever.

You and all of us are constantly receiving counsel from the higher-self and our guide/s. Whether we notice and acknowledge this is another subject altogether. Being aware of an occuring increases its effectiveness and its perception, almost always.

Meditate my brother, meditate and seek.

Thank you for this oportunity and it was a great pleasure to meet you again.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You do not have to pick either or, you need both, or you are imbalanced, the foundation of this universe relies on balance, you can not be of service to another, if you are not first a service to yourself, if you do not love all of your being first, the negative and the positive, than you cannot lead another person to anything, if you are still thinking that being self -less has more weight than being loving yourself, than you are still asleep, and filled with much ego, the biggest ego, is the ego, that thinks it is self -less, light and dark are one, and need each other, service to self and others are one...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator
Hello Brother Sorrow, i wish to test you with one question, for this one question will sum up all of the knowledge you have, I am going to.Post this question, and I want to hear your responce, but then I am going to answer this question as well, my question for you is, is the path.service to self?? or is the path Service to others
????let me know your response than I will let you know what my response is, I want to test how much universal knowledge you know... P.s I feel you are going to pick.service to others, but thats,not it , that only shows me that you are not that enlightened

edit on 29-10-2013 by Iamuniversalcreator becay: (no reason given)

Hello my brother/sister,

Thank you for this "test". I will attempt to answer your general question and then please do with the answer and with your own answer as you please.

There is no "THE" path. There are paths and there are no right or wrong ones. Just those that we like and those that we do not like so much. We live in a society of so many absolutes my brother/sister that people cannot easily accept that something can be light and dark at the same time or something can exist and not exist at the same time and space. It creates a paradox within the mind of the seeker that is discomforting and confusing. There are no real paradoxes, just the illusion of them.

I hope I have answered your question my brother/sister. Thank you for this oportunity.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Cool answer, I resonate with that, I feel its all about what your heart desires but it seems you like the law of one, so does that not go against that law of one?? That seems to put service to others as above service to self, I call that the false Law,of one, Service to others is not better than service to self, as above as below...Also it seems you advocate asking guides for help, you dont think that people have universal knowledge within?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Could you present your Op without 75 references to yourself? Is it possible?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join