It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking guidance for a friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

I will try to make it short as possible, I would like to have some guidance for a terrified friend!

A month ago, my friend took some picture of her friend in her house using her mobile, and when she looked at them afterward she saw entities, sort of small faces and strange looking bodies in the mirror reflection (I can post the pics if it's with anyone's wish, I don't have them on my pc). She didn't panic and because she has some history with going to different channelers, she managed to deport some of the entities using their help, but still when she took pictures see saw some entities, and she was told that one woman that didn't wanted to leave her house is trying to contact her (something to do with her grandma).

She found someone who had similar experiences like she had and she helped her to deal with the situation, but she always had difficulties to sleep at night and had all kinds of different experiences and sensations and it gotten worse as time went by (lately she felt like someone suddenly sits on her bed, ceiling lamp starting to swing on its own, etc). She always feel entities presence if they are around, especially in her house.

Yesterday her father (with whom she's staying with) went to a Kabbalist (they're jewish), and the rabbi told him that they're house is built on a few early graves and that's why their house is filled with entities (especially ever since my friend started to sense their presence, their presence increased)

Now she doesn't know what to do, she's scared as hell and confused, her parents started to freak out and they're not sure what to do. The rabbi told him that the entities want them out of the house and advice them to switch the jewish items (mezuzah) on all of their doorposts, but we may very well know how primitive this solution might be, and she thinks so as well.

I know this forum is great for these kind of questions, so I told her I would post her story here and see what ATS had to say about it. I don't know much about this so I can't help her, if anyone out there can provide a piece of advice or some guidance on what she should/can do, that would be really appreciated.

Thanks!
Shay

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
A very interesting thread, but I think that if ATS members are going to post replies to this thread, then the first question they will ask is if you can add the photographs to the thread, especially if you have them available. It doesn't matter if it is ghosts, UFO''s etc, photo's are always a good thing to bring to the table for discussion.....

You still have time to add the photo's before your editing time runs out...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I will try to do it then before my friend is going to work, although I don't think it is that relevant since I believe for some ATSers (at least the ones on the paranormal forum) no proofs are necessary

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Yes I am also very eager to see the pics

I grew up in a house built on an old graveyard,slap up next to an old deconsecrated church-and it was quite hellish,I Always felt watched,felt unseen entities looming over me.My mother once felt a cat walk on her,but there was no visible cat.She would wake up+hear knocking coming from her wardrobe,would wake up from it,matter of fact,then it would fade away gradually.

I have had such TwilightZone experiences in that house+yard,and the old church? Well that was used as a storage facility for the company that employed my adoptive dad-but the workmen started refusing to go in there,even in broad daylight.They claimed they saw "faces in the walls".

My adoptive dad was gardening once +he dug up a human skull.He took me with when he went to give it to some guy he knew,who had a whole room full of human skulls,I gather the guy was an anthropologist or something,I was very young.

It was just a Bad Place,but in the next house we moved into when I was 16,on the same block(industrial area) there were also some weird experiences for us all-so maybe some folks are haunted,not just the place.Because although we Had weird things happen there too,there was not a palpable atmosphere of evil/menace,I never felt those threatening presences looming over me,it was not "clean" but it Was better than the house I grew up in.and much.
Well the weirdnesses+inexplicable experiences+stuff has always followed me.to this day,but my house is wholesome,I am wholesome-some folks just have things attached that are never going to let go.I have to mention,the woman was a Christian who prayed every night before bed-that did not help her-i was a "reborn Christian for a few years(and I have to say,That was when the attacks were at their peak+i almost had nervous breakdown from living in constant terror) that did not help either-and besides although I very much believe that Jesus/Yahushua is a real being,with whom I align myself spiritually,I could not keep trying to force myself to remain in the organised religion.Still,the name of Jesus has helped me at times Before and After I was part of the organised religion.

DURING it helped me none-yet when I called on him for help while Not being a Christian,he helped me,once abruptly ending a terrifying episode where I found myself floating through the air+being pulled.So I don't know what that would mean?
Sorry I cannot be of more help,the issues I have are of a different nature,I think.But the name of Jesus helped me more than once,even without being a Christian.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Its not that I need proof-trust me I do not

But it would be interesting,if it is possible for you to provide it,as an addition.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thanks for sharing your story.

I take it as quite common for some reason, one of my other friends began to see ghosts/entities a few years ago when he started reading the bible, and felt their presence really strongly. He also visually saw kids swinging in a playground once but asked his friends and they told him there's nobody there. One time (I will never forget this) he told me he was at the toilet taking a wee at night and he felt a very large person behind him, he said it felt more like a demon, something like 8 feet tall standing behind him and putting a rope around his neck.

Some crazy stuff!

She really wants to move out but her economic situation doesn't really allow her that. Maybe after i'll share your story with her she will try and work harder to get out. Although at the beginning she really wanted to confront it and felt ok with it, now it feels she's being overwhelmed, maybe because she started to feel ok with this.

My friend is already at work, but I will post a few pictures later when she'll be back home. : )

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

If her grandma has a message for her, then I would be seeking a medium to relay the message. Until she does the activity will continue.

Here is one you can contact:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is her name and e-mail:

Lisa Gutierrez-Haley
[email protected]

Also, if there are other spirits you would like to get rid of, but can't, contact Amy Allen on the t.v. show, "The Dead Files"

Or, James Van Praagh at: www.VanPraagh.com

Or, Theresa Caputo from the Long Island Medium show.

If you know someone in your area who is a REAL medium, use them. They can deliver the message and then help her get rid of the spirits that are scaring her.

edit on 10/29/2013 by sled735 because: link correction

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Geeze! I didn't mean to be a thread stopper!

I'll give it a bump and see if we can keep it going. Others may have some info to share.

I would like an update on your friend, and what she decides to do.

edit on 10/31/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nah you didn't stopped the thread!

Hopefully more people will join the thread since I think it's interesting by itself. I was a bit busy to reply since, so I will make a short update...

First, i'm sorry but she didn't sent me the pics at the end as she wanted not to mess with it too much, I still don't think it's the issue whether it's real or not, we are beyond 'pics or it didn't happen' imo.
at least in this forum! But now she's better and she met this channeler whom she's working with and she's helping her to feel strong and positive with these different sensations that she's going through. She didn't took the Rabbi's advice (wise call imo) and she's dealing with the entities on her own using tools the channeler is teaching her, so far she has been much more positive about it than a few days ago, when she got freaked out because she obviously shared these experiences with people whom are very frightened from the spirit realm (although some of them were other channelers).

Thanks for the interest and caring, she really appreciate it as she now stays in my place cause she feels a bit overwhelmed in her own house.

If you or anyone else have some more advice you could share, or some practical tips this would be really appreciated as well.

And by the way, she knows she have to deal at least with one entity (her grandma's friend or something) who's always trying to communicate with her, but for some reason the entity only wants to communicate with her directly, so in time she's hoping to let go of the fear and act with love, and learn how to channel so she could get her message.

I think this could be an amazing thing in the end for her, that's what the channeler who's guiding her told her as well... She actually has friends from the spirit world, and that's perfectly normal.
Crazy stuff!

edit on 2-11-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join