It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't ever drink another glass of water til you READ THIS.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I can't stay away from these kinds of threads, I just want to add myself to the posters whom have already said get a 5 stage Reverse Osmosis system.

We have enjoyed ours for over 5 years now and never ever looking back.

The smell of our tap water compared to our filtered water is most disturbing.
The taste is almost beyond belief in comparisons.

If you can afford one get it and your troubles are over.

Several places in our city sell RO water in the big water cooler jugs....(25 litres) I think for a reasonable cost and much cheaper than store bought bottled water.

Enjoying this thread.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If you do not read this post then you will die from not drinking water or thirst to death.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

www.findaspring.com...

I found a sping just up the road from us.. ever since, we haul our water from there because we can't drink the tap water..

also, do NOT microwave your water.. period .. it super-activates the molecules to a state where it causes severe dehydration..

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I see a fair amount of scum in tap water when using it for tea. I live in south London FYI.

Often there is like these brown flaky fragments (cannot possibly begin to describe them) that stick to the sides of the mug and slide up and down with the water level. It is f-ing gross.

When I use my filter (Brita) that is built into my kettle (what can I say? I am British ... tea is important to me
) it stops the problem.

Will run an experiment throughout the day and post anything I find.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Komodo

www.findaspring.com...

I found a sping just up the road from us.. ever since, we haul our water from there because we can't drink the tap water..

also, do NOT microwave your water.. period .. it super-activates the molecules to a state where it causes severe dehydration..

That's great you haul your own water. It may be a foreign concept for most today, but fetching water is about as human as you can get.

Where I live has a mountain spring nearby that uses gravity and pipes to fill my elevated water tank. After years of only spring water, clean air, and excellent food I have had no health problems.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

g146541

galacticfriendly
reply to post by g146541

Boiling fluoride out doesnt work, it can only leave the flouride and remove the water, even most filters cannot even remove the substance
edit on 1-11-2013 by galacticfriendly because: (no reason given)

Of course boiling works, you just put a lid o the pot and attach a copper tube o the lid.
Distilling ftw.
But yeah, I know straight boiling only removes water content and leaves all other heavier than air contaminations.

Hahaha indeed our only option is start throwin together small laboratory just to be able to have a clean glass of water, it's disturbing the way our lives are polluted, we can no longer eat, drink or even breath without the fear ingesting many grades of poison; the most disturbing is what they are doing to the entity of our planet, unforgivable atrocitys, and yet they still think they can tell everyone what's best And whats best for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join