It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Aykroid (Ghost Busters) Interviewd by Neil Degrasse Tyson - Ghosts, Aliens and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Anyone that knows anything about Ghosts, knows about Ghost Busters. I mean, it's only logical since they are who you gonna call if there's a ghost in your neighborhood. Dan Aykroyd the script writer and cast member of Ghost busters gets interviewed by Neil Degrasse (badass) Tyson.

You can listen to the whole interview on StarTalk. It's actually pretty interesting especially Dan Aykroid's past and family history involving poltergeist.

Here is the link to the info page:
www.startalkradio.net...

Here is the link to the interview itself:
www.startalkradio.net...

Enjoy!
edit on 29-10-2013 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Dan Aykroyd has some interesting views on aliens too!

Always been a fan!!

Just fyi, all black people believe in God, so Tyson can fake all he wants....His Momma knows....

edit on 29-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the links. Great interview.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Dan Aykroyds UFO vid

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm going to come back and watch the video ... I just want to say that I
REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that ATS can get Dan for an 'Ask Me Anything'
session. As far as I"m concerned ... He's The Man. I could ask him
questions for hours ....

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

FlyersFan
I'm going to come back and watch the video ... I just want to say that I
REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that ATS can get Dan for an 'Ask Me Anything'
session. As far as I"m concerned ... He's The Man. I could ask him
questions for hours ....

Are they talking about getting Dan Ackroyd for AMA? That would be awesome!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That makes 12 of us ffhuh

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Can you give us a bit of information of what are his thoughts? For those that can't access videos or YouTube . Thanks ~

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Okay .. I"ve watched half and I'll watch the other half after dinner.
This is an excellent video. Really great. Love the footage.
And Dan is a wealth of information. Thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Restricted

I suggested it but I haven't seen anything about them doing it or not.
Ya'll can suggest it as well. Perhaps the squeaky wheel will get the grease.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

I absolutely love Dan. He is a colorful character, and gives great interviews.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
At 22 minutes he talks about how US already has conventional airspace superiority and that they wouldn't pull out exotic tech for earth forces, as this would blow their secret, but that they may be using TR3B's for ET interference I gather (this is all paraphrased).

Now, wow. Boy does he hit the mark on this, and so well I think he might be a black op himself.

When we had our numerous sightings, my son called me out for the choppers that had pursued on the craft, several times. That was Sept 2008. Roughly spring (actually late winter I believe because that was the colored lights around it that hovered in the night and would have been mistaken for a decorated evergreen, but my son realized, wait its the end of winter, who does that now? so he went to the glass sliding doors and spotted it, the middle of the night after the second evening of the scout planes being joined by it) of 2009 believe, was when i was writing online sharing contact or monitoring which was right up close, I had communication telling me they were here and was very worried about the night. Well 2 evenings in a row, we had these planes come around the townhoues, over the reservation at the side of it, really close together, just flying around aimlessly out back for an hour or just over. 2 would return at the end of the townhouse with another pair arriving.

And the 2nd night was our second TR3B sighting, that went over house very low, as if to ensure we knew that we were the ones being monitored. It was aggressive to me. And this joined the scout planes out back.

So, yes would definitely say they reserve this for attempts to corner ET. But then the ETs just blink ahead of their most likely, ant hill stuff as it is. I think they get the junk given them.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The part he went on to say, these were probably for Ets they considered malevolent. Um...let put the horse behind the cart and turn it the right way. The PTB running earth are extremely dark renegade types, humans/entities, whatever they may be. They don't like the good side. They cut their deals for what I think is junk technology with the pirates and traded human DNA and even souls for this, at least what I believe and know inside, is going on. And we have a wake up team here, and of course the true Higher Ups are very very Good, so that part would be a little wrong, they don't try to interfere, monitor, capture or shoot down the Bad!

The last people on earth any positives would ever contact would be the leaders. Dan doesn't get this or is putting some slants in.

Because, they have met with leaders and the leaders hate them want to kill them dont want to upgrade earth as in the people, but want the technology from the dark side and will sacrifice humanity for them.

They meet with real people, good people, especially grass roots people, like natives, the poor, those who care aobut the world and they wake up all they can. Its the poor that are the good people and some middle class, the rest are the dark hats.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Restricted

I suggested it but I haven't seen anything about them doing it or not.
Ya'll can suggest it as well. Perhaps the squeaky wheel will get the grease.

Will do.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The gist of the interview:

- Dan comes from a family of paranormal investigators so to speak.
- Dan has never seen a ghost but believes in the accounts that he has heard from his friends and family.
- Dan brings up thought provoking discussions
- Dan is very well invested into this field, and believes that we should use science to investigate these things, even if they are not actual ghosts, we could at least learn more about what's going on.
- Dan seems to want to be a real-life ghost buster
- Neat trivia about his movies, not just Ghost busters but coneheads, ghosts, bluesbrothers, and an interesting talk IMO about encounter of the third kind
- Neil is VERY well behaved for a scientist. I mean, the way he engages the conversation is pretty impressive. He gives the idea that he doesn't like ideas that are forbidden to explore in the name of science.
- Neil is open minded and seems pretty spiritual throughout the interview, watch the interview and gain even more respect for this badass over there.

What I hope:
-ATS or Coast to Coast AM gets an interview with him. I don't know of if there has been one already but I'd love to see one.
- I hope I answered the question about what this interview is about. Unfortunately I can't edit my original post to append the above information.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join