It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Post pushing globalist/NWO North American Union agenda: merging of US and Canada.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

US, Canada should merge into one country.

No two nations in the world are as integrated, economically and socially, as the United States and Canada. We share geography, values and a gigantic border.

Rather than continuing on this road to mutual decline, the United States and Canada should chart a new course — by joining forces.

The United States and Canada could merge into one country, or follow a European Union model that eliminates the border without merging the two governments.

Many on ATS are familiar with the "One World agenda". Eliminate borders and individual rights with the ultimate goal of total population control.

With regards to the US, Canada and Mexico, many believe that NAFTA was a first step in this process.

Next was the connecting of all 3 nations (US, Canada and Mexico) through the NAFTA superhighway or the Trans-Texas Corridor.

Should come as no surprise that NewsWEAK attacked Ron Paul when he dared to mention it.

Ron Paul wasnt alone in his criticism:

Sovereignty refers to a nation's ability to govern itself but it also refers to a sovereign currency which is why the term "sovereign debt crisis" was commonplace in regards to governments which have been imploding under their debt burdens. Many dont realize or understand that we have a right to debt free, sound money.

A one world government has as its ultimate goal, a one world currency, the end game for the Rothschilds' debt based monetary system. Create clusters of nation states, the EU, the NAU ("North American Union"), Africa, Asia etc., incrementally introduce a single currency for a group of nations which would ultimately be condensed into a single world wide debt based currency controlled by the world's richest and most powerful family.

And the NAU is no exception:

edit on 29-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Eat sorrow out of the bowl of revenge. Then we can scream about the morality of the flowering fruit forever.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I don't think this idea would fly so well with Canadian citizens,would it? From a South African perspective I got that impression,though I may be wrong? Interesting thread,s+f.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Raxoxane
I don't think this idea would fly so well with Canadian citizens,would it? From a South African perspective I got that impression,though I may be wrong? Interesting thread,s+f.

Nope, it most certainly wouldn't. It would basically be the US government annexing Canada, but they put a friendly twist on it. Canada is the second largest country in the world and the US government is probably frothing at the mouth at the prospect of adding a huge landmass like this to their 'collection'.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Raxoxane

You got that right. Canuck born and bred here. Obama can have our country when he pries it from our cold dead hands. Don't think for one minute that just because we don't starve our citizens to support wars that we wouldn't put up a fight, and we got a few tricks up our sleeve to back us up. The Queen's military may have helped in the middle east, but go after her assets, different story.
To quote the article:

At the very least, the nations should discuss joint ventures to develop Canada’s staggering, and untapped, resources in the north, an area three times bigger than Alaska.

Only reason the states is showing any interest is to pillage and plunder our vast natural resources, and are completely jealous that Russia may get claim to part of whatever goes on in the arctic.
Too bad Uncle Sam. I'm not anti-American, but Iam definitely PRO-CANADIAN. The government of the stars and stripes screwed up it's own and there's no way we will let it screw up ours.
OH,CANADA, WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

What they are not saying is - include Mexico - the communist/ IMF infiltrated debt-ridden US gov't elites wanting "amnesty" for all the welfare laden third world country "illegal immigrants" to collapse the "soveriegn" USA.

What does it lead to? NWO. With 10 "unions" in the world, all feeding and indebted to the IMF.

Can't bring the rest of the world up to the standard of living that was once the USA - bring the USA down to the standard of living of all the other third world countries out there.

Sickening.

How about we call off all debts to the world banks and let them "eat it"?

Look up the UN world order "10 economic unions". The plans have been on their books for decades.

And then look up their plans for depopulation - under "sustainability" Agenda 21 and their idea of "one world religion".

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I've never met one Canadian who would agree with this as a good idea, (Hell, Quebec doesn't even want to be part of Canada, let alone give itself up to a whole other country)…

If this happened, it would be one of the most disturbing sell outs by political leaders in the history of Sovereign states. A speaking of Sovereignty, doesn't Canada still pelage allegiance to the Crown?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Thank you,that is more or less the way I saw it too,and yes,Canada is the 2nd largest country,I actually forgot that.Sure would be a prime piece of real estate,hmm? But I have,from reading and from the days when I still watched Tv,gathered that the Canadians are every bit as patriotic and proud to be Canadian,as most Americans are of America+being American-so this is an idea/plan which, if they tried to bring it to fruition,has the potential to get really really ugly.If I was Canadian I would be concerned+keeping an eye on this matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you,and you said that beautifully.You know,I am South African and I feel dismayed for the sake of Canadians because of reading this.You live in a magnificent country and damn right,defend it-makes me sick to think of people being so greedy,weaselly,just plain slimy.The whole universe would not be big enough for some,by the looks of it

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

AccessDenied

Raxoxane

You got that right. Canuck born and bred here. Obama can have our country when he pries it from our cold dead hands. Don't think for one minute that just because we don't starve our citizens to support wars that we wouldn't put up a fight, and we got a few tricks up our sleeve to back us up. The Queen's military may have helped in the middle east, but go after her assets, different story.
To quote the article:

At the very least, the nations should discuss joint ventures to develop Canada’s staggering, and untapped, resources in the north, an area three times bigger than Alaska.

Only reason the states is showing any interest is to pillage and plunder our vast natural resources, and are completely jealous that Russia may get claim to part of whatever goes on in the arctic.
Too bad Uncle Sam. I'm not anti-American, but Iam definitely PRO-CANADIAN. The government of the stars and stripes screwed up it's own and there's no way we will let it screw up ours.
OH,CANADA, WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE.

Your patriotism is admirable. Sadly, this is not the doing of Obama, but the work of his masters. The same masters that control your country as well. You will do nothing but kneel down in servitude like the rest of us.

Welcome to the gates of hell. We Americans aren't so bad once you get used to us.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by supremecommander

Iam aware of Obamas puppet status. Harper has his own strings. As stated,not anti american. For the record,I will bow down to nobody.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Wouldn't citizens of all three countries have to vote for it? The EU countries had to vote or, in some cases, their governing bodies just voted for them.....so, never mind. I wonder what the flag is gonna look like!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This had been discussed between the US and Canada back in the early 70's but wisely Canada didn't commit to it. Shortly thereafter the US took a turn for the worst and headed down the left hand path that leads to destruction while Canada has so far walked the right hand path. Sadly of late, the leaders of Canada have wanted to jump slick and go the way of the left hand path but the Canadian people have resisted successfully and I hope they continue to do so.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind Canada becoming part of the USA. (although Canadians might not like it). Canada is beautiful. I love the mountains and the SPACE. Great beaches. Good beer and ale. Canadians LOVE hockey so, as far as I'm concerned, they are automatically start out 'cool' in my mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

As a proud Canadian that would be dramatically affected by the union of our country with our valiant neighbors to the south, I can only say this with all due respect:
Get Bent!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
No way I don't want that! We're still normal up here to a large degree.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
wut would the U.S. want kanuckia for - I think they have a boat - not sure.
RCMP always get their man - but the Trailer Park Boys are always released.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
C'mon its the NY Post - their most famous headline was "Headless Body in a Topless Bar."

It's a tabloid wouldn't worry to much about what they have to say.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think if you ask 100 people on the street 95 of them would be against losing their flag and sovereignty. That said, the masters have already integrated the U.S. and Canadian dollar and our economies have long worked hand in hand. I remember not long ago, maybe 7 years, when the Canadian dollar was worth 70 or 80 cents U.S. and it was that way for over a decade or two. Now, for the past 7 years they have been about even. Our masters know very well that the creation of the "Amero" would never fly, at least not now. And the notion was talked about. So as they always get their way the currencies have been brought to parody although left in place. Same difference.

Although we are brothers, Canada and the United States. We are different. I have been brought up equally in both countries and I can assure you that we have several fundamental differences. The list is to long to get into entirely but health care and guns jump immediately to mind. There are probably more murders in Detroit and Houston in a year then in the entire country of Canada. Canada has built a national health care system over the last 40 or so years that in large part works well. The United States presently can't deal with trying to help its' least fortunate get access to affordable health care. Canadians have a sense of we are all in this together. The United States has drifted away from that. The Obamacare backlash is a testament to this.
Our countries will continue as always to share resources and stand together. Just let the flags fly.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Raxoxane

More than a little correct. You can keep your checkpoints, TSA officers, abuse of citizens and lack of services, OBAMACARE and outrageous priced medical, to yourselves.

And unlike your system, when our PM fails to bring in a bill he's working on, and they outvote him, he doesn't stick around torturing the public and evicting elderly from their homes, and threatening to cut off food stamps, no lack of confidence in a vote means A NEW ELECTION IS CALLED! They're "OUT!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join