It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moldavite a cellular phone for extraterrestrial contact?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Moldavite is a meteor that came from deep space, how ever when meteors as they come through the atmosphere burn up and spread accros the earth, moldavite didnt, it was only found in the czech republic and some places in germany which are former czech republic sites.

Now why did it spread the way it did, maybe whoever put it into our atmoshpere wanted us to fnd it and use it because its something special, maybe an ET contact medium. thoughts?

I had a moldavite disapear on me once and ive never found it again, then some bad things happened to me, imo moldavite saved my life one time and i lost it, i think the reptilians somehow put a curse on me to get me to drop and lose my moldavite.

Anyways anyone else have experiences with moldavite?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

edit on 10/28/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: nevermind

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've been Thinking about buying a ring with a moldavite stone in it....so...are you saying its bad luck? Or I'll have good luck if I buy it?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Meldionne1
I've been Thinking about buying a ring with a moldavite stone in it....so...are you saying its bad luck? Or I'll have good luck if I buy it?

I think youll have good luck with it, i had bad luck when i lost my moldavite, when i had it, it protected me from bad luck.
How much are you paying for the ring? theres some rings on etsy.com for good deals.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

breadinspector
i think the reptilians somehow put a curse on me to get me to drop and lose my moldavite.

Ah-hem.......fan of the grog mate?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

EA006

breadinspector
i think the reptilians somehow put a curse on me to get me to drop and lose my moldavite.

Ah-hem.......fan of the grog mate?

nah mate the reptilians are able to put curses on you it feels like a cross or something in your back wearing gemstone rings or holding orgone can remove their curses or saying a vedic prayer

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Jtv has some on sale right now...all different carros ....the 4 carot for $200.00 caught my eye....i am not an opal fan because they are bad luck if it's not your birthstone, or if you buy it for yourself...so...I don't want to buy a moldavite if bad luck.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Meldionne1

Jtv has some on sale right now...all different carros ....the 4 carot for $200.00 caught my eye....i am not an opal fan because they are bad luck if it's not your birthstone, or if you buy it for yourself...so...I don't want to buy a moldavite if bad luck.

yeah ill take a look a jtv right now, imo 4 carats for $200 is a bit steep i just bought 44 carats of 20 moldavites for $67 aud

moldavites are incrredible gemstones theyll teach you a lot no boundries to it mate

edit
saw some really good rings there
www.jtv.com...
these wll definitely bring you goood luck and theyre very cheap to
edit on 10-28-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Won't you get radiation poisoning from the meteorite?

edit on 28-10-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

So you bought a bunch of smaller stones? ...I'm looking or one bigger one. Any suggestions?...I've had a desire to buy a moldavite ring for awhile now, I just keep eyeballing the prices waiting for a good deal. I need mine In a setting, not loose, I don't know how to set my own jewelry.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Meldionne1

So you bought a bunch of smaller stones? ...I'm looking or one bigger one. Any suggestions?...I've had a desire to buy a moldavite ring for awhile now, I just keep eyeballing the prices waiting for a good deal. I need mine In a setting, not loose, I don't know how to set my own jewelry.

all these moldavite rings look fantastic to tell u the truth
www.jtv.com...

anyone imo is a good deal theres some 2 carat ones for $99 id say this could put you in touch with e.ts and help with healing the moldavites also protect you from negative energy

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is just a matter of opinion, but, as a matter of opinion, if someone believes some magical meteoric rock is going to save them from curses by invisible made up reptilian aliens, then, they'll probably be just as safe with occult medallions and an Orgone generator along with orgone jewelry while sitting inside an orgone pyramid.

Suffice to say, I personally don't believe there are any aliens; reptilian, grey, insectoid, nordic, or otherwise, visiting this planet.
That isn't to say that there's no life in the universe at large.
The universe is so vastly large there's enough room for every work of fiction and every movie that's ever been made in the entire history of mankind to have it's very own galaxy all to itself and still have enough room such that not one single one would ever bump into the other.
That's galaxies.
Aliens visiting Earth?
A planet is near inconceivably small in comparison.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

An incredibly reasonable reply... the trouble is there are reasonable people who have seen and otherwise experienced things, like UFOs and aliens, and are thus deemed unreasonable because they experience something reasonable people deem unreasonable.

Reptilians and curses aside, once someone is exposed to evidence of a stranger reality than they were used to, there isn't much they can do except entertain unreasonable ideas... because it seems the universe might not be so darned reasonable.

How unreasonable is the slippery slope...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

There's actually a LOT someone can do if they start experiencing an altered reality.

1. Don't become homeless. Stereotypes are out of fashion this season.

2. Seek medical attention, getting 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinions as well as the entire array of imaging options. You may very well have a tumor and want to fix it before the tumor makes you dead.

3. Repeat #2, because, as entertaining as the effects of tumors can be, it's not a pretty way to go.

4. Seek out professional help in a Psychologist or Psychiatrist. It doesn't mean you're crazy by any stretch of the imagination. Half of LA, and NY are on antidepressants and and in therapy.
Psychologists can NOT prescribe or force medication on you. Psychiatrists CAN prescribe medication, but, it won't be forced on you and you can always choose a different physician if you don't like them.
Psychologist. Psychiatrist. They're different, though overlapping.

5. An interesting statistic; for some reason, an fascinating proportion of people that talk about having alien encounters later die from tumors. Hmmmm. Proponents FOR alien visitation like to say the tumors are a result of the aliens, but, well, see #2 and #3 again.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Well, I wasn't saying mental illness wasn't behind a large portion of the accounts seen on the internet... just that the world can be surprising, especially when one thinks they know something.

But there's no convincing someone who hasn't experienced something not easily explained. In fact, there's not a whole lot to convince a "skeptic" of... just that somethings remain unknown, for good or bad.

I almost wish I had a brain tumor... I'd spend far less time on this site if so... or this planet, for that matter! I miss being sure about things...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
There's a difference between being made of a meteorite and made by.

The general consensus is that they are a product of meteorite impact melting the rock beneath their impact, but not actually the meteorite itself. They are not just found in the Czech Republic.

www.geology.cz...

This doesn't stop moldavite being very pretty, and if you want to believe it has magical powers, or even that aliens fired the meteorite to make them then go for it. You'd be wrong, but that's your privilege

edit on 29-10-2013 by onebigmonkey because: speling

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well damn. Waiting for the brain tumor to get me now...

I really liked the blend of meteorology, reptilians, and magical curse, OP, way to combine completely different woo-topics into one brief post. Even I rarely succeed with that much woo in so little space.

I have all these things I want to say, but while funny they would seem invalidating so I will not. So as a serious response:

Now why did it spread the way it did, maybe whoever put it into our atmoshpere wanted us to fnd it and use it because its something special, maybe an ET contact medium. thoughts?

Is there some reason to think 'someone put it' into our atmosphere, as opposed to it, oh I dunno, wandering there randomly as I'm thinking meteorites probably tend to do?

I don't know if it's something special. I'm kind of the Luther Burbank / George Washington Carver philosophy, that plants all have something they can do/be for us if we are able to intuitively grasp what that might be, so perhaps that could be applied to minerals or even to special 'composites' such as certain kinds of meteorites. No idea.

Do we need an ET contact medium? Do they seem to be having problems making contact? The threads at ATS would lead me to think otherwise. :-)

I had a moldavite disapear on me once and ive never found it again

I keep doing that with my keys. :-)

then some bad things happened to me, imo moldavite saved my life one time and i lost it, i think the reptilians somehow put a curse on me to get me to drop and lose my moldavite.

I honestly thought you were kidding on that part but it's hard to tell.

Anyways anyone else have experiences with moldavite?

None. Had to look it up in wiki:
en.wikipedia.org...
Really interesting! I love stones, minerals and gems, and this one is really cool, thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Diabolical

I think moldavite is more of a mix of silica and meteor melted together from burning up as it enter the atmosphere and hit the found.... . Not just a straight meter....you could probably be more harmed from granite ( radon ) .

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
In answer to the question posed in the OP.....it depends on whether we're talking goody or baddie aliens doesn't it?
All I know is moldavite it like kryptonite to me...I feel sick, queasy and my energy being sucked out of me. My Reiki master tried a trick on me....she gets on with moldavite....she had a piece about her person but didn't let on to me...I started getting the symptoms.....so we decided to do a regression session.....and that brings us back to my original question....if you want to believe it's a form of communication by aliens, first make sure who/what is calling.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

angelchemuel
In answer to the question posed in the OP.....it depends on whether we're talking goody or baddie aliens doesn't it?
All I know is moldavite it like kryptonite to me...I feel sick, queasy and my energy being sucked out of me. My Reiki master tried a trick on me....she gets on with moldavite....she had a piece about her person but didn't let on to me...I started getting the symptoms.....so we decided to do a regression session.....and that brings us back to my original question....if you want to believe it's a form of communication by aliens, first make sure who/what is calling.

Rainbows
Jane

what did the regression show you mate?
yeah true you could in theory come accross bad aliens but moldavite helped me so imo i think it puts you in contact with good aliens

top topics

<<   2 >>

join