It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They walk amongst us ...??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My Daughter reactivated my facebook account the other week and I had a shock of my life when I came across this.

On the right hand side of my facebook page was all the adverts. Ever now and then they would change, disappear .. all that!! Anyway this particular advert happens to be a singles website and a picture of one of their members pops up on the advert. I was minding my own business ignoring the adverts when I noticed the eyes on this guys picture had changed. His eyes went from being normal nice human blue/slate grey to glowing blue eyes. I took some pics on my eye phone. I couldn't believe its the same guy and his frigging eyes start glowing. I have the pics, so just got to try and work out how to download them on ATS.

Go have a look I think it was called 'Oasis dating'.

hx

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

I think it was just the ad making his eyecolour change so it would attract attention what it did because you went to the website. Either that or you ate magic mushrooms by accident and are now tripping ur balls off. Pass me sum shrooms !!!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I think you're falling for what I call a "WTF Marketing" ploy.
The idea in marketing is to get your attention, draw you in, pique your curiosity, hopefully enough so that you try the product/service, and/or give it free advertising just like you did to hook more potential clients.

If I wanted to, I could convert my avatar into an animated gif, and make the eys do all sorts of spooky stuff, but, it wouldn't mean I was an alien or anything.

If you don't know what an animated gif is, well, Here's the site of a spooky artist that does some really spooky surreal animated gifs

edit on 10/28/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well, hit the arrow next to Logout --- then right below it says "upload" --- follow the easy steps so we can all have a look at this.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Never heard of Colin Raff. How deliciously creepy his work is, love it. Thank you!`

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Have you tried calling the Men In Black?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reptilians have huge black eyes from when ive seen them never seen a rep with glowing eyes tho

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

I second this. Don't hold out.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

edit on 10/28/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

I think I just got a seizure from watching all that.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I think that the answer to your apparent dilemma and confusion is that you need to recognize that "Oasis Dating" is a WiFi transmission from one of the new planets, Oasis, discovered around a distant star by the Kepler space observatory. They folks there have noticed us looking at them and have decided to get acquainted. "Oasis dating" is something similar to "Earth link." Take it easy and just go with the flow, in the larger scheme of interstellar relationships, it is Diversity at its best. Chill.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
spooked me .. none of the other pics did it!!

It did draw my attention for the wrong reasons lol

Imagine seeing that it real life? I did, so I think I am entitled to get a bit edgy from time to time.
before anyone says anything, the guys I saw in real life were Doctors and were not wearing contacts. Infact one was wearing glasses when his eyes began to glow.

Anyway thanks for your comments. I will try and post the pics

hx

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Can I suggest something.

Install a ad-blocker

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well thank you for your comments everyone. He is still there on and off, eyes glowing. Sometimes they go back to normal. I don't go for blue eyes myself lol Has a bit of a smirk on his face too rather than a smile. Not a pic I would put up on a dating website. I hope he finds someone soon! lol

hx

top topics

join