It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

K-MART ad says "THE END IS NEAR!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

thesmokingman
The END has, and always will be near.....I have seen many a homeless individuals holding signs stating this for years. I don not believe KMART is any more in the know than anybody else in the world.

Yes, and for most of those homeless the end sadly is probably near.

If KMART knows about the end of the world before me, I give up!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynned

We must make changes for the better wherever we are able. Positive produces positives, negatives produce negatives. Come to me with the solutions, not the problems. A solution is a positive.. a solution provides an upward and onward lifestyle.

And I do apologize but your post sounded... off to my ears. Thank you for clarification.
edit on 29-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

But ... but ... If they know about the end before you, you won't know until after it ends, so how can you give up?

I think my head just exploded a little there.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
When people think a sily advert is an exact prediction of what will happen, I can only say: if you send me £10,000 before midnight on 31st October then you will live. Otherwise you will die. That's it. Your choice

(note: no responsibility will be taken for continued existence after midnight on 31st October if you do not send me $10,000 - that's just a chance you have to take. Question is: do you believe a silly advert? If you're bad, will Santa not come? Does the sandman steal your dreams? And can you afford not to not die? Your choice ....)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

No, I want the kaboom or my money back!
edit on 29-10-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

It's called "Irony"... Classic Irony at that!
Come on... A Zombiefied Street Corner Doomsayer... with a sign that says, "The end is near!"
Brilliant... on so many levels. He is a Zombie. He can't speak, but he's telling you... "The End is Near!"
with his sign that he made... Before the end was there!!! His end was near and now yours is, too.
Unless of course, you have watched The Walking Dead and know all of the ways to kill said zombie.
Which would mean, His End was Near.... Twice!
edit on 29-10-2013 by Pitt5767 because: Afterthought...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
All I know is that I'm ready for the Zombies....

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Lady_Tuatha

coastalite

Lady_Tuatha

I think that may be part of a costume,

being Halloween an all

A "French Maid" with a sign over her head that says THE END IS NEAR! You think that is part of her costume? You obviously didn't look at the photo.

No I did look at the photo, and what I saw was a zombie type character holding a creepy sign. I think you are looking far too much into this.

(cant believe im doing this) but notice to the right of the maids neck you can see the zombies arm which is holding up the sign

Look again. Whose hand is that around the Maid? It has to be the zombie, which means he can't be holding the sign.

Nevermind- optical illusion combined with bad sight. The coke can looked like a second arm...
edit on 29-10-2013 by okachobi because: Wasn't a second hand after all

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Have you been to K-mart lately. Believe me for them, the end is near.
As in yesterday !

Seems appropriate tho that people would look to a conglomorate for
prophecy rather than that which is in the business of prophecy.

So stock up on shoe goo !

edit on 29-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
OMG, its the KMart Prophecy of Doom!!!

Actually the sign should really belong to a crazy street preacher costume rather than a zombie costume.

Sal

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wow OP is trippin' balls hard. It's drastic overreaction like this that convinces people that anyone who questions media sources is a nutjob.

Sorry OP, but if we're to find out prematurely about 'the end' I highly doubt it will be from a zombie in a Halloween catalog. All the same, don't let a jerk like me discourage you. Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Sorry OP, But this is just silly. The sign saying "THE END IS NEAR" Is part of the zombies costume.... MEANING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE right????

tom

ps: that does not mean I'm certain the end is not near,..just saying

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

ntech

Lady_Tuatha

coastalite

Lady_Tuatha

I think that may be part of a costume,

being Halloween an all

A "French Maid" with a sign over her head that says THE END IS NEAR! You think that is part of her costume? You obviously didn't look at the photo.

No I did look at the photo, and what I saw was a zombie type character holding a creepy sign. I think you are looking far too much into this.

(cant believe im doing this) but notice to the right of the maids neck you can see the zombies arm which is holding up the sign

Doesn't the girl look like Kate Hudson?

I donno about that but she looks awfully lot like a Pleiadian. lol.

Also just wanted to link the constellation. As many new-ager type sites tend to have this specific constellation in the background. Even if they don't openly admit to worshipping Pleiadians

The end is near all right. lmao. And above the head of a would be lizard

edit on 3-11-2013 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join