It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand is the 5% Youth vote to get Labour elected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Fabian Society new face editor of youth and subtle rebellion.

Multiple jargon phrases of conciousness and awakening.

Big deal. Its all about the youth 18 to 25 vote .. and you
may extend that to 40 somethings .. as they run around
like kids in Halloween games and events in stupid costumes.

Messiah Brand is a brand and anyone is a fool to adhere.

He may explain eventually ..but Media are too stupid to ask.

edit on 28-10-2013 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I get what you are saying and I also saw the video about him calling for revolution against the government and the way of things but you have to be careful who you put your wagon behind. remember there was a time when Ron Paul was calling for a ton of things but now seems to be slowly changing his mind on certain aspects. i wish i could find the video where he is talking about accepting that killing Americans outside the country could be considered a necessary part of war.

Russel Brand could and I repeat could be just talking about this to be different, always take things that people say with a bucket of Salt, he is one of the one percent when you think about it. he rakes in enough money not to worry and if he really wanted to change things he would be doing more than the video and the few speeches he gives whenever he has a film or a new tour coming up.

What I am getting at, is basically that he might be talking sense but sometimes a wolf can show up in Sheep's clothing, at least that's my two sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danny85

Did you deliberately use the wolf in sheeps clothing analogy? I ask because The Fabian Society has a wolf emerging from a sheeps skin in its official logo.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks Brand has a clandestine, ulterior motive needs to lay of the conspiracies. He has genuine altruism toward those who are being fuked over by the broken power structure and he sees through the bull# and articulates it fantastically.
A common theme I see on ATS is that if someone is famous, has money or a position to get a message to the greater populace they must be hiding something.
Some of you people have really lost yourselves off the deep end.
Brand is a decent genuine bloke. If you can't see that for yourselves you are truly lost.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Nah i didnt but funny catch

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

If and that's if this is aimed at me then let me clear. i never said people with money, i am and always will be skeptical of people who seem to only speak out when they have a film or they have an upcoming tour to start speaking out against the System. I never said to not believe him i said beware who you believe that like most politicians people on television and selling tours or any other media character tend to pander to people for their own reasons.

if he is speaking honestly and not looking to sell an extra couple tickets or fill more seats then fine that's good its time someone who can speak loudly in front of a camera does so but i have always taken things with a grain of salt and always will. but like i said, it always seems he only speaks out when he has a tour, film or book to sell.

again never said anything about the rich so if this was aimed at me then I dont know where you got that opinion of me but if its not, well just imagine this wasn't aimed at you,.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
He should just stick to being funny......oh wait.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Danny85

What I am getting at, is basically that he might be talking sense but sometimes a wolf can show up in Sheep's clothing,
at least that's my two sense.

Russell Brand claims to have the awakening agenda and
pulse for a new future, yet only cites that the Bankers
are nasty people and they should be spanked on their arse.

A cartoon dressed comedic Hollywood character to solve
the British pulse of some psuedo Ron Paul style staged
agenda for the attention of the 18 to 25 VOTE agenda.

Why is R.Brand such a super awakening Hero .. since he
made fools of some vile studio robotic cretins on MSNBC ?

The same person comedian who dressed up as Osama Bin Laden on MTV .. on September 12 2001 with great timing?.

I am stating nothing of certainty here .. yet Brand will be
the brand of the 18-25 age group and student grant rip off.

Russell Brand potential quote?

'mmm .. mucking around that Fabianistic Society ..Nice'

'Job Done on the youth vote agenda and expect my reward'

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

What are you twits going on about?

Just offer the guy some support until he says something that you actually disagree with.

Or wait, are you disagreeing with his premise? If so explain..... if not then shutup already.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

onequestion

Just offer the guy some support until he says something that you actually disagree with.

Or wait, are you disagreeing with his premise? If so explain..... if not then shutup already.

An appearance on the Alex Jones Show does not make
Russell Brand the new messiah. Supporting a comedian
and his new found messiah complex, and the same name
as his gigs .. and no doubt his new Christmas DVD release.

My ballbags are fretting with joyous anticipation of revolution.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Danny85

If and that's if this is aimed at me then let me clear. i never said people with money, i am and always will be skeptical of people who seem to only speak out when they have a film or they have an upcoming tour to start speaking out against the System. I never said to not believe him i said beware who you believe that like most politicians people on television and selling tours or any other media character tend to pander to people for their own reasons.

if he is speaking honestly and not looking to sell an extra couple tickets or fill more seats then fine that's good its time someone who can speak loudly in front of a camera does so but i have always taken things with a grain of salt and always will. but like i said, it always seems he only speaks out when he has a tour, film or book to sell.

again never said anything about the rich so if this was aimed at me then I dont know where you got that opinion of me but if its not, well just imagine this wasn't aimed at you,.

Not really aimed at you. Maybe the part where you assume he is doing this for publicity because he has something to promote. Since the Paxman interview many on ATS have decided he must be apart of some other twisted conspiracy. Possible to start a violent revolution to play into the hands of the elite. You know how people on here twist everything good into a negative.
The fact is Brand has done a lot of under the radar stuff that most people will never come across. He has done some great work with regard to drug addiction and how the current UK health system is failing those in need of real help. He himself was once a heroin addict and is now tee total, practices and promotes transcendental meditation and seems to be one of the few genuine good souls in the entertainment industry.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

CallYourBluff

Danny85

Not really aimed at you. Maybe the part where you assume he is doing this for publicity because he has something to promote. Since the Paxman interview many on ATS have decided he must be apart of some other twisted conspiracy. Possible to start a violent revolution to play into the hands of the elite. You know how people on here twist everything good into a negative.
The fact is Brand has done a lot of under the radar stuff that most people will never come across. He has done some great work with regard to drug addiction and how the current UK health system is failing those in need of real help. He himself was once a heroin addict and is now tee total, practices and promotes transcendental meditation and seems to be one of the few genuine good souls in the entertainment industry.

I repect what you are saying, yet he is a tool for the 5%
of the disgruntled youth vote via a token celebrity medium.

That 5% will swing the next UK election and if you allow
Russell Brand air time instead of George Galloway air time.

Then you will get the token celebrity manufacture of that 5%.

Russell cites the banker monopoly, yet will he ever state the
Federal Reserve deal -Jeckyll island Federal Reserve act 1913?

or his Xmas DVD gigs to buy on your consumer shelves on 2013.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

deprogrammer

onequestion

The super spiritual person conciousness awakened guru

Russell Brand now make 'millions of pounds' as a cartoon voice
in 'Despicable Me 2' in 2013 and other movie varoius projects.

Russell Brand is not a person of the People and Visionary.

His sponsors want the 5% and they will try to acheive the goal.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Why is R.Brand such a super awakening Hero .. since he made fools of some vile studio robotic cretins on MSNBC ?

First I doubt that MSNBC show was filmed live. Therefore they could easily edit it.

An Example is Rosa Koire, author of the website Democrats Against UN Agenda 21, being interviewed by Andrew Reinbach, a Huffington Post columnist for an article on opposition. He did not know Rosa was awake enough to video tape the phone interview.
one comment says:

if you want the rest of the story (and this is a piece of fiction if there ever was one) then click on this link and listen to Andrew Reinbach's interview with Rosa Koire. he didn't use ANY of the information collected in this 44 MINUTE interview. www.youtube.com...

Andrew Reinbach comes back with a load of Bovine Feces:

I've looked at the You Tube video the poster links to above. Ms. Koire never denied anything I say in the article and never told me she would publish it on You Tube--whereas she knew I was speaking to her for a HuffPo article. That's probably not illegal--only underhanded. But she does in fact confirm that anti-Agenda 21 people believe that it's a plot to erase national sovereignty and private property--and that she believes this herself.....

Seems Andrew is unaware that there is a plot to erase national sovereignty and Pascal Lamy Director-General of the World Trade Organization and former European Union bureaucrat bluntly states it.

This article was adapted from Pascal Lamy’s speech, “Whither Globalization,” presented at the Council for the United States and Italy conference... June 4, 2011.
...At the same time, globalization is blurring the line between national and world issues, redefining our notions of space, sovereignty and identity...
The reality is that, so far, we have largely failed to articulate a clear and compelling vision of why a new global order matters — and where the world should be headed. Half a century ago, those who designed the post-war system..

All had lived through the chaos of the 1930s — when turning inwards led to economic depression, nationalism and war. All, including the defeated powers, agreed that the road to peace lay with building a new international order — and an approach to international relations that questioned the Westphalian, sacrosanct principle of sovereignty ...

...To achieve consensus, we need to strengthen the system’s legitimacy by better reflecting the interests and concerns of citizens. This means integrating global governance into democracy. Presidents and prime ministers, congressmen and parliamentarians need to be encouraged to engage more actively in global governance and debates....

Director-General Pascal Lamy, in a speech at the Oxford Martin School, Oxford University on 8 March 2012
It gives me great pleasure to be in Oxford today to share my views on global governance, an issue on which the Martin School is very active...

We live in a world of ever-growing interdependence and interconnectedness...

I see four main challenges for global governance today.
The first one is leadership...

The second one is efficiency, i.e. the capacity to mobilize resources, to solve the problems in the international sphere... The main challenge here is that the Westphalian order (National Sovereignty) gives a premium to “naysayers” who can block decisions, thereby impeding results...

The third one is coherence,...It is a fact: the UN is not really overarching, assuming this was the initial intention.

The last challenge that I see is that of legitimacy...

There is one place where attempts to deal with these challenges have been made and where new forms of governance have been tested for the last 60 years: in Europe. The European construction is the most ambitious experiment in supranational governance ever attempted up to now....

First, on the question of efficiency, Europe scores in my view rather highly. Thanks to the primacy of EU law over national law. Thanks to the work of the European Court of Justice in ensuring enforcement and respect for the rule of law. And thanks to a clear articulation between the Commission, the Parliament, and the European Court of Justice. It also scores highly from the point of view of redistribution policies...

Second if you cross the Banster/Fabians you end up dead.

..Testimony by Mr. Morgan, the bank's president,First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Daly (1969) Plaintiff admitted that it, in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, . . .

did create the entire $14,000.00 in money and credit upon its own books by bookkeeping entry. That this was the consideration used to support the Note.... The money and credit first came into existence when they created it. Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this. A lawful consideration must exist and be tendered to support the Note.

The court rejected the bank's claim for foreclosure...

.....Justice Mahoney, who was not dependent on campaign financing or hamstrung by precedent, went so far as to threaten to prosecute and expose the bank. He died less than six months after the trial, in a mysterious accident that appeared to involve poisoning.
WEB of DEBT

Congressman McFadden on the Federal Reserve Corporation Remarks in Congress, 1934

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt."...

"Pelley's Weekly" of Oct. 14 said:
Now that this sterling American patriot has made the Passing, it can be revealed that not long after his public utterance against the encroaching powers of Judah,.. The first attack came in the form of two revolver shots fired at him from ambush...

"He became violently ill after partaking of food at a political banquet at Washington. His life was only saved from what was subsequently announced as a poisoning by the presence of a physician friend..

President Andrew Jackson stated
"You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out...

Jackson vetoed the renewal of the national bank's charter. On January 30, 1835, the first attempt to kill a sitting President was made by Richard Lawrence an unemployed housepainter from England. He aimed a pistol at Jackson, which misfired. Lawrence pulled out a second pistol, which also misfired.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Anyone who thinks Brand has a clandestine, ulterior motive needs to lay of the conspiracies.

It looks like he is doing a great job of convincing you too.

Have you bothered to look at WHO controls the media???
PAPER: The Network of Global Corporate Control

ABSTRACT
We find that transnational corporations form a giant bow-tie structure and that a large portion of control flows to a small tightly-knit core of financial institutions. This core can be seen as an economic “super-entity”

Media Conglomerates, Mergers, Concentration of Ownership

There have been a lot of mergers and buyouts of media and entertainment companies since the 1980s. Mainstream media has since become more concentrated in terms of ownership and the influences of advertisers and owning companies both have an enormous in how mainstream media shapes itself and society.

Mother Jones magazine reports that by the end of 2006, there are only 8 giant media companies dominating the US media , from which most people get their news and information...

Interlocking Directorates
Media corporations share members of the board of directors with a variety of other large corporations, including banks, investment companies, oil companies, health care and pharmaceutical companies and technology companies. This list shows board interlocks for the following major media interests:...
www.fair.org...

If you do as I did and start googling the big wigs in charge of MSM you will find many are connected/worked for the banks!!!
MSNBC
NOTE: GE as the world's second largest company after JPMorgan Chase JP Morgan and GE have a long history together.

Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA; CMCSK) and General Electric (NYSE: GE) yesterday closed their transaction to create a joint venture...

The new company is 51 percent owned by Comcast, 49 percent owned by GE,...

J.P. Morgan was lead financial advisor to GE with Goldman Sachs and Citi acting as co-advisors....
blog.comcast.com...

Then there is GE Chairman and CEO Jeff Immelt:

President Barack Obama announced Friday that General Electric (GE) Chairman and CEO Jeffrey Immelt will chair the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness.

The new council was to replace the Economic Recovery Advisory Board... www.rawstory.com...

...Immelt, who will now have the president’s ear in an advisory role, has consistently supported the same failed trade policies that have cost America millions of jobs. As the leader of one of the world’s largest companies, he has been at the forefront of the outsourcing movement.

“You would have difficulty finding a company that has outsourced more jobs and closed more American factories than GE,” Scott Paul, Executive Director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing writes. “While they have slashed their American workforce to fewer than 150,000, GE has dramatically expanded its global presence, now employing over 300,000 workers worldwide.”
www.economyincrisis.org...

India is exciting for American businessmen today: Jeffrey Immelt

ET Now caught up with Jeffrey Immelt,.. for his views on a number of issues, including the significance of 200 American CEOs landing on Indian soil, outsourcing and GE's plans for India.

Excerpts:

What's the significance of 200 American CEOs landing on Indian soil, exploring the big Indian market once again?

...I am a globalist. So I am a big believer that basically it is a win-win game of global trade. But strategically for the United States, a great relationship with India is a real prerequisite and very important and I believe the President sees it the same way.

If you were to think as American Inc and not just GE's head, what is it that American CEOs today can give India?

The biggest need that India has from an economic standpoint is infrastructure. That is something that the United States and companies like GE can really invest in - both in technology and also in financing and capital markets and things like that. In so far as that is the main trigger that can really sustain the growth in India, we can offer that.

Beyond that, we are good partners. The American business people, America Inc, have been good partners to global business leaders for generations....
articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com...

GE is a model for what’s wrong with corporate America these days..

In 2009 and 2010, GE shuttered 28 manufacturing plants in the U.S.
www.allgov.com...

The other player is Stephen B. Burke Chief Operating Officer, Comcast Corporation President, Comcast Cable Communications NOT Comcast Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Brian L. Roberts.

...Before joining Comcast, Mr. Burke served with The Walt Disney Company as President of ABC Broadcasting.... Mr. Burke serves on the Board of Directors for Berkshire Hathaway Inc. [ i](Warren Buffett0 and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co....

...Michael J. Angelakis serves as Chief Financial Officer for Comcast Corporation...

Prior to joining Comcast in 2007, Mr. Angelakis served as Managing Director and as a member of the Management and Investment Committees of Providence Equity Partners, one of the leading private equity firms investing in communications and media companies around the world. Before joining Providence Equity Partners in 1999, Mr. Angelakis was President and Chief Executive Officer of State Cable TV Corporation and Aurora Telecommunications, LLC. He also served as Vice President at Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company in New York, where he oversaw one of the bank’s media and communications portfolios. Additionally, Mr. Angelakis spent several years in London developing Manufacturers Hanover’s acquisition finance and merchant banking activities...
Jeff Shell serves as President of Comcast Programming Group for Comcast Corporation...

Prior to joining Comcast, Mr. Shell was CEO of Gemstar TV Guide International.. Shell held a number of positions within News Corporation including President of the FOX Cable Networks Group, ...including FOX Sports Net, FX and the National Geographic Channel. Shell also worked in the Strategic Planning Group at the Walt Disney Company and at Salomon Brothers Inc....

www.comcast.com...
Salomon Brothers was a bulge bracket, Wall Street investment bank.... the investment banking operations of Citigroup
BANKSTERS, BANKSTERS EVERYWHERE and you believe these guys???

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Brand is a decent genuine bloke.

Using his TV work as evidence, I find 'decent' and 'genuine' somewhat peculiar words to use in describing Russell Brand.

If you can't see that for yourselves you are truly lost.

What a transparent and weak attempt at manipulation.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Robert Reynolds

Brand is a decent genuine bloke.

Using his TV work as evidence, I find 'decent' and 'genuine' somewhat peculiar words to use in describing Russell Brand.

If you can't see that for yourselves you are truly lost.

What a transparent and weak attempt at manipulation.

Russell Brand may well have a new conciousness and awareness.

A bit too late to react after the massive global banker cail outs.

Brand is tapping into a market for youth vote rebellion
and his Fabian Society participation prepares him for his
'Road of Damascus' moment of enlightenment episode.

Brand cites many episodes of corrupt manipulation, yet never
actually focuses on any particular episode of banker corruption.

I expect his non vote mantra may swing towards Labour policy.

Controlled opposition? Brand may be the singular UK Tea Party?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Russell Brand with Jeremy Paxman spoke candidly about his desire to create a “Socialist egalitarian system based on the massive redistribution of wealth and heavy taxation of corporations.”

This is NOT about freedom it is the typical crap the 'Socialists' have been feeding the useful idiots for decades. I heard it in the 1960's from my college age brain-washed brother.

www.fabians.org.uk...
The London School of Economics & the New Statesman

Two other abiding contributions of the Webbs that persist until the present day are the New Statesman magazine and the London School of Economics.

The London School of Economics, today one of the most pre-eminent universities in the world, began far more humbly. A bequest of £20,000 left by Derby Fabian Henry Hutchinson to the Society for “propaganda and other purposes” was used by the Webbs, Graham Wallas and G.B. Shaw to found a research institute to provide proof positive of the collectivist ideal. The LSE flourished and continued to associate with Fabian academics including Harold Laski, Richard Titmuss and Brian Abel-Smith.

Today, the Fabian Society and the LSE continue to work closely together. The London School of Economics holds the Fabian Society archives including extensive correspondence and early photographs of Fabian Society events.

The New Statesman was founded in 1913, the brainchild of Beatrice and Sidney Webb. With the financial support of George Bernard Shaw and other Fabian Society members...

The New Statesman:

In this week's New Statesman: Russell Brand guest edit

A preview of the issue, which includes contributions from Gary Lineker, David Lynch, Naomi Klein, Rupert Everett, Amanda Palmer and Alec Baldwin, as well as an essay by Russell Brand.

www.newstatesman.com...

Also from the Fabian's New Statesman

WATCH: Russell Brand brings the message of revolution to Newsnight

Russell Brand's interview with Jeremy Paxman on last night's Newsnight was a fiery affair, with the host interrogating Brand about his desire to see a "revolution" in society...

Our guest editor is grilled by Paxman on Newsnight about the revolution he wants to see in British politics....
www.newstatesman.com...

A lot more from Russell Brand (About 35,800 results) in The New Statesman: www.newstatesman.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hmm... Given that Mr Brand has denounced the entire political system in this country, and has pointed out in stark terms that it really doesn't matter which party gets elected, because the results over the last few decades have been the same regardless of which idiotic bunch of power hungry maniacs happened to be in Downing Street at the time, I find your assumptions about his motives very interesting.

How have you arrived at this conclusion, despite the fellows general antipathy for both Labour and Conservative policies and parties? Despite the nickname of Red Ed, Ed Miliband is hardly a staunch socialist, and of course, he wouldn't be, because his family are bloody well loaded, as are the families of virtually all the prominent political movers and shakers. So... What makes you think that Mr Brand has an agenda of the sort you outlined?

top topics

join