It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diane Feinstein has to go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
first, i am embarrassed my state of california keeps re-electing her
maybe people here will finally wake up

Feinstein, who has steadfastly defended the NSA's mass surveillance programs, added that both Barack Obama and members of her committee, which is supposed to received classified briefings, had been kept in the dark about operations to target foreign leaders.

"It is abundantly clear that a total review of all intelligence programs is necessary so that members of the Senate Intelligence Committee are fully informed as to what is actually being carried out by the intelligence community," Feinstein said in a statement to reporters.

"Unlike NSA's collection of phone records under a court order, it is clear to me that certain surveillance activities have been in effect for more than a decade and that the Senate Intelligence Committee was not satisfactorily informed.

She added:

So according to her, spying on Americans remains OK, but spying on "world leaders" is wrong. It's cute to see her trying to save face, there is no way she was in the dark about these things, afterall she has been championing this massive operation. She's just a terrible person, i hope the NSA spies on her entire family and see how she likes it

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
She should of been gone years ago.

I remember on a DC trip for school in the 90s (scholarship group went to see our reps) meeting her and despising her.

We asked her why she had to be so negative in her adds (at the time she was running a brutal campaign) she dismissed us as naive and not understanding modern politics.

The condescension from the lady was that which should never be seen in a public servant.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

You know she is part of the NSA right?

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (Chairman) Means she gets to play Board member in charge of the NSA.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

JBA2848

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (Chairman) Means she gets to play Board member in charge of the NSA.
which means she is lying!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have complete lack of pity for any state or people who elect idiots like her, pelosi, reid, jackson or any other anti-american backstabbing liberal. People whom move away from these traitors policies to a decent place, some advice....keep that mindset and policy where you came from, we were doing great before you arrived, therefore we need you and your ideals not...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The only thing that scares me more than Dianne Feinstein is the people that vote for her. Left and right ideals aside, this women would have you begging for government scraps off the dirty floor if she had the votes.

I guess as much as I loath her, she really isn't at the core of the problem, the real problem lies with people not educating themselves on the very country they live in. It's perplexing, infuriating and mildly embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Well I think you should start with John O. Brennan. I think he is the dirtiest of them all. Remember the passport scandal? Well it was his company. Spying on the next President before they even take office and the public has not even chosen him/her?

This guy must have the dirty on every one. The reason you just can't get rid of him. He either has the dirt on you or the dirt on the person you want dirt on.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 28-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I think the nsa is spying on all of congress as well as the rest of us, so they can and will use any dirt they get on them and their families for whatever reason they need to get cooperation.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You know what i like about dian fienstien. I like that she is living breathing proof that the politicians in DC dont have the peoples interest. I like that she's a sociopath and a psychopath. She is in my eyes one of the worst of the worst in DC, a pathetic little worm of a human being. Along with countless others in the capital. Sorry for that rant i just absolutely dispise her and others in DC. No love for the people they are supposed to represent instead it's the millitary industrial complex, the too big to fail mega banks, and the big pharma/big agra mega corps. They're a bunch of sadists...
ok ok i'll stop ranting.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

truthofnitrous
You know what I like about Dianne Feinstein. I like that she is living breathing proof that the politicians in DC dont have the people's interest. I like that she's a sociopath and a psychopath. She is in my eyes one of the worst of the worst in DC, a pathetic little worm of a human being. Along with countless others in the capitol. ... I just absolutely dispise her and others in DC. No love for the people they are supposed to represent instead it's the millitary industrial complex, the too big to fail mega banks, and the big pharma/big agra mega corps.

There. All fixed. Not a rant anymore ... just the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Helious
The only thing that scares me more than Dianne Feinstein is the people that vote for her. Left and right ideals aside, this women would have you begging for government scraps off the dirty floor if she had the votes.

I guess as much as I loath her, she really isn't at the core of the problem, the real problem lies with people not educating themselves on the very country they live in. It's perplexing, infuriating and mildly embarrassing.

Yes, I'm embarrassed to admit that Feinstein is my senator. Well, not MY senator. I wouldn't cross the street to piss on her if she was on fire.

But you're right: The problem is low-information voters who vote the party line. I'd bet 99% of her "constituency" could never imagine the kind of elitist crap she gets up to. All they know—all they need to know—is the name. They'll pull the lever for her as long as that name is on the ballot. Truth be known, that's why approximately 100% of our officeholders are still in office....

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Californians are dumbasses, I wouldn't count on her leaving anytime soon. Or Pelosi (most corrupt member of House by far) or Boehner (who when I lived in his district campaigned to have him dislodged). People vote by party, not by individual; it's highly unlikely that someone in a district so devoted to their party that they would vote against a long standing member of Congress.

The only fix .. is term limits.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Aww come on.

There are things worse than Feinstein (I think).

Not to mention that she's got a new movie coming out, just in time for Halloween:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
All she ask of you, is for you is to give up a little of liberty... well, basically the bill of rights. I mean it is not like there is anything important in that archaic thing anyways.

I mean what do you need the 2nd amendment for. Occupy wall street made the banks change their ways.
And if a tyrant ever actually gets in power all you have to do is ask nicely and he will apologize and step down.

Take back the 10th
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

JBA2848

CoolStoryMan
which means she is lying!

Aw c'mon. If their mouths are open -- they are all lying. It's just the way Washington works. And why we need a total, complete housecleaning.

new topics

top topics

join