It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-114 UFO Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

This was probably piloted by actual beings. Hence, the deaccelartion then the right angle turn. If it was an unmanned probe, it would have made a faster turn.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

JimOberg
But we do make progress together.... And I kinda like the company.

I like the company, too. Aww, shucks, now I'm blushing.

We really should, however, keep a tiny bit of ourselves open to the 100 Billion% of cosmic data that our relatively short existence cannot yet conceive, no? Yes! I think?

You know I respect you...lighten up a little though, bro. We're--relatively--less than amoebas and certainly newcomers in the near, if not infinite, expanse of the cosmos...surely there are mind-blowing mysteries yet to be discovered?

And, on my end, I'll try and keep Occam's and the most-excellent www.jamesoberg.com in mind.

edit on 31-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

JimOberg

The GUT
So--in other words--beats the hell out of you, Jim, but we can't call it an unidentified "flying" object yet? Nice.

Not exactly. I haven't done the basic context data search required to BEGIN suggesting a case for non-explainability. Anybody who cares to pitch in and start the process, go and get the date/time of the event, the Orbiter attitude/rates and thruster history, the a/g comments and MCC logs, that sort of fundamental essentials of a genuine investigation. I'll be glad to help out with the data once obtained, I'm just not prioritizing it anywhere near the head of my to-do task list. Without such data, it's another useless 'argument from ignorance'.

Ok so, i went a hunting and found a little but not a lot.

Date/Time --- Aug 6 2005/8.54am CDT

Orbit 174 met 0102311

And thats all i could find. The search function at nasa.gov would'nt give me anything on thruster history, a/g comments and mcc logs...

i dont know where else to search. i really would like to find the info you mentioned Jim. if you have the time, post a few addresses where i'd find said information.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

i see you picked up on my attempt to get Jim to say its a ufo. Alas no such luck.

One day TG, one day

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Yep, I admired your attempt and thought we might wear him down. He's indefatigable!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think it important to note here that not all of these abnormal floating objects seen in such shuttle and ISS video are ice crystals, but some indeed are. You separate out those that fit an explainable pattern, and what is left is truly unexplainable until further theories can include them, if that ever happens. Without spacial information, so much is missed, that would otherwise lead to an explanation for most, if not all of these anomalies.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Great find!
I`ve seen loads of the STS vids and on some...i have to agree that ice plays a part.
But as you say...
This one stops and then continues in a different direction.
It`s not ice !

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

lambros56
Great find!
I`ve seen loads of the STS vids and on some...i have to agree that ice plays a part.
But as you say...
This one stops and then continues in a different direction.
It`s not ice !

Originally i thought that it stopped and then turns, but if you look closely its on a big long curve turn. So from our viewpoint it does look like it stops...
Having said that, i still don't think its ice either

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join