It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Garrow on: ‘Breitbart, Hastings, Clancy & Obama (You Tell Me)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Placing this in The Gray Area because, aside from the deaths of three of the named individuals, the remaining “facts” are all labeled with question marks.
Having said that – this is “news” in the sense of someone claiming to know something.
Please assist in vetting this, if you are so inclined.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am unfamiliar with both “Jim Garrow” and with “RightWingWatch.Org”…
If you are, then you’re probably quite a few steps ahead of me.

Seems I’ve heard twitches and twitters of various bits of these claims before…and the source, in general, leaves me with a feeling of little-to-no confidence…

Nevertheless – if there is an ounce of truth in what he stated (that can be ascertained with the resources at ATS’s disposal) I would like to find out.

This is found on a website for RightWingWatch.o rg.

As you may or may not know, my chief focus for the last few months has been with regard to the untimely death of Michael Hastings on June 18, 2013.
Numerous claims have come forth since said event attempting to lay blame on various personages and/or agencies or entities.

I have read another couple of articles that point to Pres. Obama (and/or minions of his domain), on account of Michael Hastings working a story on the Passport files incident near the end of the 2008 Presidential Campaign.
Mr. Garrow’s claim…(imo)…seems a little more outlandish…

I would like to know what you think or know of the claims, below…

Wiles: Is it common knowledge among intelligence agencies that Barack Obama is not an American but indeed a foreign agent?
Garrow: Yes. Yes.
Wiles: But do the other agencies know who he works for?
Garrow: Yes. Yeah, they do.
Wiles: And you think that answer is Saudi Arabia?
Garrow: Well, I know that to be true and that's why Breitbart, Hastings, and Tom Clancy are dead.
Wiles: Okay, Breitbart, no doubt in my mind, taken out. He bragged. I liked Andrew Brietbart but what he did was incredibly stupid. He bragged the day before his death that in the morning he was going to reveal shocking information that would stop the Obama campaign. Mr. Breitbart dropped dead waling home at night and his corpse was blood red.
Garrow: Brighter than that actually. But the point is that he caused the death of Hastings and Tom Clancy because he had been sharing data with them.
Wiles: There's a connection between Breitbart's death and Hastings and Clancy?
Garrow: All of them, yea. All of them. Because of the information that Breitbart gave to Tom Clancy, he was working on a novel that would have exposed Obama as a Saudi agenda, as a Saudi plant in the White House ... He knew exactly who Obama was and he was going to release it in character form in a book . The character was going to be this President of the United States who was a plant. It was going to be the real information about Obama was going to come out in the form of a novel.
It's sad, but you know Breitbart and his big mouth, man, he caused all those deaths in the end.
Wiles: Do you think it was arsenic?
Garrow: No, another poison all together. That's why they didn't post the bodies for five days. That's why the guy who took the blood work and knew the poison that had been used on Breitbart, that's why he was killed.
Wiles: On the morning that the autopsy was supposed to be released.
Garrow: You got it.

First – is anything in here Obviously False.
And – by “obviously”, I mean, contradicted by verifiable facts from relatively untainted sources
Absent that – guess we’ll just have to muddle through probabilities of truth and falsehood.

Moderators – Please close this down if the subject has already been broached. I searched…ya’ know…
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Who knows? Conspiracy is in my opinion, a literary genre, a subset of science fiction in the tradition of Robert Anton Wilson. True or not, it all makes for a great story.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE
Who knows? Conspiracy is in my opinion, a literary genre, a subset of science fiction in the tradition of Robert Anton Wilson. True or not, it all makes for a great story.

You could be right...or...not.
I was not familiar with Robert Anton Wilson.
Seems like an interesting way of looking at the world. Can't say I disagree.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Could Doctor Jim Garrow be a former CIA agent? Easily. I answered a Boston Globe employement ad from the CIA in the time frame that Garrow claims he was recruited and still have the letter asking me to fill out an application form.

In another article it says

Doctor Jim Garrow, philanthropist and worker for one of the largest non-profit organizations on the planet to save female children from slaughter in China. He has been featured on several media outlets throughout the world. Last Sunday, as a guest of Geoffrey Grider of Now the End Begins internet radio program however, he dropped a bombshell. Dr. Garrow claims that up to a week ago he was covert CIA...

He has a PhD, taught college classes in the United States, and throughout the world. He is also the founder of the Bethune Institute, which operates hundreds of schools throughout China. He was even given a secondary honorary doctorate from the North Carolina Collage of Theology and is one of the few Christian teachers in China. In fact many of the Chinese elite business members and military personnel send their kids to Doctor Garrow’s school.

Then Doctor Garrow started noticing the atrocities surrounding him in China. He started noticing that there was a diminishing value in the lives of females. With China issuing the order of one child per family due to over crowding, families were literally choosing to abort, sell, and even kill the female child to try for a boy to pass on their lineage....

he founded Pink Pagoda Girls, a world non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue of unwanted girls in China. Pink Pagoda Girls even goes as far as finding homes for the female children. The work has become so recognized not just in the United States but around the world. Dr. Jim Garrow was even nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his work in saving the lives of over 50,000 young Chinese women....

Dr. Garrow revealed that he was actually asked to take the military litmus test that he outed in February 2013. Among the rumors that the United States Military was purging top brass using a “litmus test” of sorts. The high-ranking officials were being asked “would you fire on an American citizen”. If you said no, you found yourself unemployed. Several high-ranking officials have claimed this....

The article goes on about the obama admin,

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't know. The way that Breitbart died was shockingly sudden, and all too convenient, but I am passing familiar with the commentary over there and while there is the occasional suggestion of foul play, nothing is ever too overt. There were more overt suggestions that Hastings met an untimely end than Andrew. And they way that the commenters loved Andrew, if they had thought he'd been murdered, if there had been even a hint of a plausible conspiracy surrounding his death, it would be a topic ranking right up there with Obama's birth certificate and his identity as a closet muslim or muslim sympathizer which are both very popular subjects.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

crimvelvet
...Could Doctor Jim Garrow be a former CIA agent? Easily. I answered a Boston Globe employement ad from the CIA in the time frame that Garrow claims he was recruited and still have the letter asking me to fill out an application form.

Appreciate the insight &/or input.
Seems pretty risky business...to be "freshly" ex-CIA, and so quickly set yourself up for "off-ing"...if what he's saying about the three deceased's is correct.
Thanks...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

ketsuko
I don't know. The way that Breitbart died was shockingly sudden, and all too convenient, but I am passing familiar with the commentary over there and while there is the occasional suggestion of foul play, nothing is ever too overt. There were more overt suggestions that Hastings met an untimely end than Andrew. And they way that the commenters loved Andrew, if they had thought he'd been murdered, if there had been even a hint of a plausible conspiracy surrounding his death, it would be a topic ranking right up there with Obama's birth certificate and his identity as a closet muslim or muslim sympathizer which are both very popular subjects.

One has to wonder -- if Dr. Garrow believes he is telling the truth on this subject -- how did he come by said information?
Whispers among the shadows?
Why would he be privy to the information?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

WanDash

HUMBLEONE

You could be right...or...not.
I was not familiar with Robert Anton Wilson.
Seems like an interesting way of looking at the world. Can't say I disagree.

I loved reading Wilson's "Illuminatus" books when I was in high school. Totally wacky, screwball story-lines mixed in with very realistic (or real depending upon what you believed) plot lines & characters and the writing is top-notch. A friend had given it to me to read without any comment at all and after getting into it a little I remember thinking "What the hell am I reading!?", but I couldn't put it down.

He's definitely in a class by himself and must be "experienced" to be appreciated.

As far as the topic/info in the OP - who knows? I'm open-minded but this seems a little too far out there - a fnord (to use a Wilson-ism). I'd need a helluva lot more corroborating info before beginning to take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Riffrafter
...I loved reading Wilson's "Illuminatus" books when I was in high school. Totally wacky, screwball story-lines mixed in with very realistic (or real depending upon what you believed) plot lines & characters and the writing is top-notch. A friend had given it to me to read without any comment at all and after getting into it a little I remember thinking "What the hell am I reading!?", but I couldn't put it down.

He's definitely in a class by himself and must be "experienced" to be appreciated.

As far as the topic/info in the OP - who knows? I'm open-minded but this seems a little too far out there - a fnord (to use a Wilson-ism). I'd need a helluva lot more corroborating info before beginning to take it seriously.

Well - you've piqued my interest. Guess I'll try to find time to give Wilson a look-see.
Yes - the OP does point to some "out-there" stuff. I have not listened to the entire "interview". Maybe more context will be found therein. If so, I'll give a synopsis - unless someone beats me to it...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

One has to wonder -- if Dr. Garrow believes he is telling the truth on this subject -- how did he come by said information?

Whispers among the shadows?

Why would he be privy to the information?

First, according to the article I linked to the Chinese confiscated all his bank accounts once they found out he was former CIA. So he ALREADY is in jeopardy.

Second a Church member who helped me a few years ago was Secret Service. His buddies warned him that he and other retired CIA, SS, Military and FBI were on the USA Department of Homeland Security watch list.

Retired or not these guys talk to each other.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

crimvelvet
...according to the article I linked to the Chinese confiscated all his bank accounts once they found out he was former CIA. So he ALREADY is in jeopardy.
...a Church member who helped me a few years ago was Secret Service. His buddies warned him that he and other retired CIA, SS, Military and FBI were on the USA Department of Homeland Security watch list.
...Retired or not these guys talk to each other.

Again - taking him at face value, I would surely agree that he's no longer welcome in China.
Who would he have to be "talking with"...to have acquired this kind of information?
Meaning - the names are specific (Breitbart, Hastings and Clancy)... Would have to be someone privy to all three cases... Are we simply talking coffee shop 'rumor' (Obama is an agent for the Saudi's[/I])...or someone well up the ladder (maybe fallen-off, now) who would have had access to a broader array of data...?

new topics

top topics

join