It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Scotland Yard have ruled out this incident being a hate crime”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Allaho Akbar!!!

And also, Islam is a religion of peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

skalla

dam00

Above is from the link to the Mets report in my OP
Even though it is thought the attackers are the muslim patrol they are not in Islamic clothing I find it strange they mention his style of dress and mannerisms
they singled him out and beat the crap out of him that is hate we all agree on that all except Scotland Yard

I also find it strange that they mention his dress and mannerisms and wonder if the police are alluding to some factor that they are unwilling or unable to expand upon. While the victim clearly did not deserve a vicious beating i feel that the police may be suggesting some "odd" actions from the victim which seems unneccessary on their (the police's) part.

I would love for you to post the links but you probably wont

Seeing as i clearly said that i read the reports that i mentioned in my local paper (which is the free variety), short of going to the paper recycling plant, searching them out in a pile of mulch and reconstructing them and then photographing them and posting them here it would clearly be impossible.

However you seem strangely doubtfull that two people of differing race or culture could clash over non racial matters. Is this so or have i misinterpreted you?

You do realise that people clash over all manner of stuff every day, right?

If i play The Butthole Surfers at full volume all night and my asian neighbour comes around to complain, and i'm so wasted that i tell him to eff off and shove him and we then fight, is colour an issue?

No, i'm just aggressive, obnoxious and violent.

Turn the tables and it's just the same.

If an asian crackhead breaks into a house to commit a burglary and assaults the householder, who demographically is statistically more likely to be white; is it racially motivated of course not.

Such incidents happen all the time and to doubt that is just plain disingenuous.

I think the odd action the police are refering to is the fact that Francesco answered them back. This incident is a little bit more seriouse than you falling out with your neighbour over a CD, imagaine for example you and your neighbour fall out and rather than just push him, four of your mates pile out of the house and all five of you give him a good hiding in the front garden, would the police wonder if it was race related then, I should hope so

my Local paper has a website infact all three of my local papers have websites, of course I understand two people of different colour can fall out and it have nothing to do with race, but would it be worth reporting ?

and from the police report

Tower Hamlets CID have today, 23 October, released CCTV footage of a violent bottle attack on a student from Florida who they believe was targeted simply because he was "obviously not local".

Not local to Tower Hamlets
edit on 29-10-2013 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

tinner07
He was.nt playing butthole surfers or a Chinesse crackhead breaking into a house. Just a man walking down the street in what was once a free country.

what if had been wearing a suicide vest and blew up those five pigs? what say you now muslim sympathizer?

The point i was making is the Dam00 is implying that he is doubtful that any incident between people of differing races has any cause other than race. I had fights with Muslim lads in School, but not because of either of our colour or religion. I also had fights with White lads. So what.

And the "muslim sympathiser" tag is just lame, you also seem confused about the event by suggesting that the victim would wear a suicide vest and blow up his five asian attackers. If that happened then clearly the victim is no longer a victim but a madman. Meh.

I'm pointing out the paucity of evidence as stated earlier and that the attack bears non of the hallmarks of Muslim Patrol whatsoever. But dont let evidence get in the way of prejudice.

The only thing i'm sympathetic to is examining the evidence.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

dam00
I think the odd action the police are refering to is the fact that Francesco answered them back. This incident is a little bit more seriouse than you falling out with your neighbour over a CD, imagaine for example you and your neighbour fall out and rather than just push him, four of your mates pile out of the house and all five of you give him a good hiding in the front garden, would the police wonder if it was race related then, I should hope so

my Local paper has a website infact all three of my local papers have websites, of course I understand two people of different colour can fall out and it have nothing to do with race, but would it be worth reporting ?

Tower Hamlets CID have today, 23 October, released CCTV footage of a violent bottle attack on a student from Florida who they believe was targeted simply because he was "obviously not local".

How would the theoretic incident be race related? Only if the intent is to give someone a hiding because of racial prejudice, clearly not the only possible cause.

And thick people do argue and fight because they are from different towns and areas. Happens all too often between a-holes from different estates, villages, schools, football teams etc.

I think you and i have talked this one out.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dam00

And this is what Islam brings to the West. We in the west have become meek, we dare not oppose facist ideology as we're afraid to hurt someone's feelings. We've been bogged down with the notion of being politically correct for so long, that we no longer realize the fact that just because it's politically incorrect doesn't mean it isn't the truth.

And that is what will destroy us.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

skalla

dam00

How would the theoretic incident be race related? Only if the intent is to give someone a hiding because of racial prejudice, clearly not the only possible cause.

And thick people do argue and fight because they are from different towns and areas. Happens all too often between a-holes from different estates, villages, schools, football teams etc.

I think you and i have talked this one out.

From my local paper today

In brief white girl attacks chinese girl after white girls friend asks chinese girl what she thought of the Lee Rigby murder, obviously racialy motivated because it was white on none white, Express and Echo

did I miss something where Lee Rigbys attackers Chinese
could it be the white girl was just a plain old idiot and not racist at all ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join