It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Scotland Yard have ruled out this incident being a hate crime”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The photo above is 22-year-old student Francesco Hounye a visitor to the UK who was brutally atacked on the 17 of June 2013 in Tower Hamlets less than a month after the brutal murder of Drummer Lee Rigby, the information was only brought to the publics attention on the 23 of October obviously because of fear of reprisals on the muslim community.

Francesco who had only been in the UK for three days when the atack happened had been out for the night in the Brick Lane area with his 23-year-old friend, who he was staying with while in the UK where followed by a gang of at least 5 Asian men there was an exchange of words but the exchange became heated and the suspects became threatening and aggressive. One of the suspects grabbed a bottle the victim was drinking from and smashed it against his face as he ran across the road to escape the group chased after him and continued to beat him before making off.

Mr Houyne was taken to the Royal London Hospital with deep slash wounds to his head and around his right ear. He needed 23 stitches to his face and more stitches internally. He has suffered permanent scarring and a chipped tooth, he was thinking of staying on in the UK to further his studies but after the ordeal is having second thoughts he said “I am now scared to go out on my own in London, I feel very emotional about the whole situation, I now face the rest of my life with the permanent scarring that will be left on my face as a result of this attack. Every time I look in the mirror from now on I will be reminded of this incident”.

The five suspects are thought to be members of a group called Muslim Patrol which was set up by hate preacher Anjem Choudary in December 2012 and are patrolling areas of East London they say are Sharia Controlled Zones, they have posted videos of themselves on You Tube destroying bus shelters with adverts they say are offencive to Muslims and intimidating non Muslim men and women who dare to stray into the Sharia controlled areas

Daily Mail, Sharia Zones

Daily Mail Muslim Patrol

Raheem Kassam, Editor of TrendingCentral.com has found evidence of self-styled ‘vigilantes’ patrolling streets of London, accosting women and vandalising public property. The group, which is attempting to cordon off ‘Muslim areas’, has dubbed itself ‘Muslim Patrol’.

Trending Central.com

You Tube CCTV Of Bottle Atack

Despite detailed enquiries, the suspects have yet to be identified.

Investigating officer, Detective Constable Ben Mott, said: "We believe the suspects picked a fight with the victim as he was obviously not from the local area and they took exception to the fact that he was a bit different. The victim has an Italian accent, his own style of dress and mannerisms and, when challenged by the Asian males, answered them back.The CCTV footage is exceptionally clear and I believe the suspects to be local. I would ask people to please look closely at the faces of the attackers and help us identify them. I am positive someone would know who they are from looking at the footage

Metropolitan Police Report

edit on 28-10-2013 by dam00 because: Had to add more info

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The five suspects are thought to be members of a group called Muslim Patrol which was set up by hate preacher Anjem Choudary in December 2012 and are patrolling areas of East London they say are Sharia Controlled Zones, they have posted videos of themselves on You Tube destroying bus shelters with adverts they say are offencive to Muslims and intimidating non Muslim men and women who dare to stray into the Sharia controlled areas

But this is most DEFINITELY not a hate crime, so says Scotland Yard.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

So why did they attack him, was it for drinking alcohol in the street?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The world is going to hell in a handbasket while we sit back and enjoy the ride...

I can't speak for those in the UK but... IMESHO, this kind of thing should not be allowed to continue. The UK is either a nation of UK law or it is no longer that nation at all.

Unfortunately, this appears to be coming in many places around the world. We have surrendered our national cultures in exchange for an enforced anarchy.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

To the letter of the law, this is not a hate crime. Britain doesn't recognize Sharia law as law so it's really a violent dispute rather than a hate crime.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The funny thing is, when I read the headline I knew it would be muslim attackers. When I read the term "Asian men" I knew it was muslim thugs. That seems to be the new PC term for not calling out violent scumbag muslims as violent scumbag muslims.

The probable reason it wasn't a hate crime is because these "Asians" have settled into the tower hamlets and made it a sharia zone. A no go zone for English police, FF and English citizens.

I could write for hours about how I feel about this but unfortunately this is enough to get me chastised by the scores of muslim sympathizers here and I can only take so much on a Monday LOL....

Of course it was a hate crime.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have added more info to the end of the thread including the full police report, thankyou for your interest. as I read it they just didnt like the look of him

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bates

Yep, he was carrying a beer. Islam, a religion of peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

So what is a hate crime then ?

hate crime
noun
noun: hate crime; plural noun: hate crimes

a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.
edit on 28-10-2013 by dam00 because: google is my friend

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

A hate crime is when the victim isn't caucasian.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

It's criminal street gang activity. All violence is a hate crime.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

In this particular case the victim does not appear to be caucasian

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

He did before he was beaten. He's Italian.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The ultimate goal of Islam is world domination. Everyone living under sharia law. Non muslims paying tax for not being Muslims. Islam encourages it's adherents to lie about islam to "infidels", that's why they continually scream "islam is a religion of peace" while they bomb buildings, chop off heads and hands and stomp women to death for being raped.

I'm speaking about ideas not individuals, I have known some lovely muslims)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Ahh you could be right then, I saw an interview with him on the tv recently and to me he looked mixed race but im no expert, what ever his skin colour, racial herratige or whatever he was clearly minding his own bussiness having a night out with his friend which we are still aloud to do in the UK that is unless you stray into a Muslim controlled area

But I am very much aware of the two tier justice in this Country and can see where you are coming from

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If I remember right the term "hate crime" came about due to gay bashing or violence against gays. It was an extra charge on top of the actual crime as there really is no "love crime", except maybe stealing a girls heart

There is a ton of stuff out there on that Chaundry? guy.pretty sure he lives off the welfare rolls of the good English people along with several wives and households

I think there truly is the largest conspiracy ever here in this thread.

I'm guessing every Islamic country on the planet is in turmoil. Although being proclaimed as the religion of peace it seems to bring anything but.

The conspiracy is...... every non-Islamic country on the planet is dealing with the influx of muslims and the violence they bring with them, yet nobody will discuss it. Fear of being labeled racist or fear of being killed???

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

I dont see anything in the provided links that connects this violent assault to the so-called "Muslim Patrols" - on the few short YouTube vids i have seen of such incidents, they clearly announce their affiliation and yet the victim in this instance makes no mention of this in the report.

OP - where does the assumption that the aggressors are "muslim patrol" that you mention come from?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

There shouldn't be any muslim controlled areas!!! They can go to Saudi, Iran, or many other countries if they want to live under muslim rule.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Obviously Scotland Yard has redefined "hate crime".

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

tinner07
If I remember right the term "hate crime" came about due to gay bashing or violence against gays. It was an extra charge on top of the actual crime as there really is no "love crime", except maybe stealing a girls heart

There is a ton of stuff out there on that Chaundry? guy.pretty sure he lives off the welfare rolls of the good English people along with several wives and households

I think there truly is the largest conspiracy ever here in this thread.

I'm guessing every Islamic country on the planet is in turmoil. Although being proclaimed as the religion of peace it seems to bring anything but.

The conspiracy is...... every non-Islamic country on the planet is dealing with the influx of muslims and the violence they bring with them, yet nobody will discuss it. Fear of being labeled racist or fear of being killed???

Yes Choudary does live on benefits he was also on American tv talking about how many sharia marrages he has performed at around £2500 a time, where I live that is fraud and can get you time in prison but for some reason Andy Chou gets away with it
after the beheading of Lee Rigby a group called Britain First gave the police a deadline to arrest him for his obvious involvment with the vile scum that killed him, the police whisked him away and placed him under police protection at more expense to the tax payer

It gets me so angry and I really dont like feeling like that, but Im a tax payer so I dont matter

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join