It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typhoon “Disappears” Off Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

This week, one typhoon and one tropical storm simply vanished while heading toward Japan. They were abruptly turned northward, sparing Japan and then simply vanished.
The MSM has responded with a news blackout. There are no explanations.

Anybody have any ideas how this could happen. HAARP maybe? Has it been active and aimed at Japan recently? An earthquake just "happened" to occur underneath the ocean right between the two eyes. Very strange coincidence.
edit on 28-10-2013 by th3dudeabides because: more info.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

That's strange. I was literally just thinking a few days ago how awesome it would be if this exact thing happened. Glad to hear this.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

th3dudeabides
www.veteranstoday.com...

This week, one typhoon and one tropical storm simply vanished while heading toward Japan. They were abruptly turned northward, sparing Japan and then simply vanished.
The MSM has responded with a news blackout. There are no explanations.

Anybody have any ideas how this could happen. HAARP maybe? Has it been active and aimed at Japan recently?

the kamikaze found no mongolian fleet...

familiar with history?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The PTB who operate HAARP have probably decided that the Fukushima radiation fallout has finally become too critical. They therefore eradicated the storms before they caused more irreparable damage.
edit on 28-10-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The temperature off the typhoon's eye was -123 degrees Celsius? That's insane if true.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would go with wind shear from the Jet Stream and the incoming fronts the power simply sheared the effect from the incoming typhoons and dissipated the power and caused the storms to cease rotation.

The Northward turn as well puts it in cooler waters that as well suck the energy from the storm...

You can watch the "NORMAL" active zones off the horn of Africa form storms then have an opposing system rip the energy from the storm and stop it in its tracks as it breaks up. I say normal in parentheses due to the fact the atlantic season so far has really produced not a lot this year so far

Then again that's just what I get from watching the GOES monitoring equipment for such things.

Now if it is as some are putting out there HAARP maybe check in with the thread that let us know through monitoring of the radio emissions and maybe see if the thing was even active anytime over the past little bit. If I recall we have a member that through I think HAM radio, searches at all times for active signals coming from Genokas HAARP facility, if it was then my thinking it was the weather doing its thing. May need some rethinking

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I always thought the lack of hurricanes after Katrina was suspicious (how many years before another one made land fall?)

To things like this, IF haarp exist for weather manipulation purposes, I would hope this is the type of thing they where doing with it.

The only thing I know for sure about haarp, is that it does enough to justify the expenditure and to be replicated by every major country around the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

NEWSFLASH:

Storm changes course and peters out- never been seen to happen before.....CHEMTRAILS TO BLAME??

I wonder what the story will be about this one??
edit on 28-10-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would assume the U.S.O's off the coast of Japan fired a sub-surface Cold Star laser into the eye of the storm, chilling its median temperature and dispersing the storm.

Obviously.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

benrl
I always thought the lack of hurricanes after Katrina was suspicious (how many years before another one made land fall?)

Less than a month

come on dude - it's not like this info is secret or hard to find - try doing just a little research before asking such an easy question!!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

NEWSFLASH:

Storm changes course and peters out- never been seen to happen before.....CHEMTRAILS TO BLAME??

I wonder what the story will be about this one??
edit on 28-10-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

And what is that proving exactly?

It would seem you are a resident "chemtrail" denier.
Not that I think this has anything to do with chemtrails, but very plausible to be some sort of weather modification.

Upon another look, are you saying it hasnt disappeared. Like I have said before Im no meteorologist.
edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmMon, 28 Oct 2013 15:52:13 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

This is proving, EXACTLY, that this was a pretty normal circumstance - typhoons and other storms change course and then dissipate every year - dozens of them. Go have a look at the paths of storms in any hurricane or typhoon or cyclone season in any ocean

The link I provided to the gif of another storm on the north Pacific is, AFAIK, a completely different storm.

You don't need to be a meteorologist to apply a little brain power to any of this and realize it is bunk.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
They were probably repelled by the radiation....

edit on 28-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Probably because weather isn't static and has a random element to it.

I know that people will think it's HAARP deflecting weather but I would be willing to bet you that weather has
been random since the birth of the planet and will continue to be random until the death of the planet.
Storms will form, look catastrophic then fall apart as they close in on land. Other storms will fall part and reform then come up the coast bringing death and destruction.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So let me get this right - some cyclones that were never expected to hit Japan, failed to hit Japan .....

Meanwhile, Typhoon Francisco, which was expected to hit Japan, hit Japan.

And this is news?

Next week: Minnesota not hit by a snowstorm no-one predicted. And despite predictions that London would not experience a tornado, London does not experience a tornado. But New York has heavy rain, as predicted.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

You don't need to be a meteorologist to apply a little brain power to any of this and realize it is bunk.

OK fair enough. That would be the more plausible outcome.
edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmMon, 28 Oct 2013 16:22:30 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I blame this guy

All that radiation attracted him.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

SaneThinking
I would go with wind shear from the Jet Stream and the incoming fronts the power simply sheared the effect from the incoming typhoons and dissipated the power and caused the storms to cease rotation.

SaneThinking

Yeah that makes sense..it was the shear from a hurricane that pulled moisture causing all those floods in Colorado, the power of these low pressure systems is incredible.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

grey580
I blame this guy

All that radiation attracted him.

My goodness is he huge. No wonder that cyclone ran off as fast it did. Awesome artwork.

edit on 28-10-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Can you find anything that backs up that figure of -123 degrees Celsius off the typhoon's eye? That must be some way up, but that VT article throws that stat out without much detail, and I'd really like to know more about that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join