It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This NSA interview is the most-hated thing on YouTube right now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
199 likes, 12486 dislikes as I type.

Check out this interview with NSA director General Keith Alexander that the Department of Defense has posted on youtube. It's safe to say it's not liked at all by the youtubers out there. Especially with all of these recent scandals involving the NSA, the PRISM, scandal, spying on foreign citizens and officials. etc...

Jessica L. Tozer sits down with NSA Director and CYCOM Commander General Keith Alexander to get the story straight about the National Security Agency's most criticized foreign intelligence and cybersecurity programs.

Related link about the interview: www.dailydot.com...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

I added my dislike...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why does this remind me of the BP thing.....

Dislike added.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well... it's nice to see that not all youtubers are "Generation Don't Care".

I threw my dislike in there too. It would be nice if it made a difference though. Unreal.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It should be noted that those 200 likes are from NSA employees forced to like it or face imprisonment at Guantanamo Bay.

But I guess Gen. Allen can take solace knowing that the world still hates Rebecca Black more.
youtu.be... (I'm not mean enough to post the actual video)
1.2 million dislikes

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This should be played for every american.

THAT is the disdain they have for us.

That is how stupid they think we are.

Those are the type of people we need to start having treason trials for.
edit on 28-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Or it's 200 people that "hate us for our freedoms!"
That's my comment on yt. I also took a cue from another commenter who reported the video for promoting terrorism, and did the same.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What is this an interview?!.,. Why is this woman (Jessica L. Tozer) sitting there?
I haven't seen asking her one question. All Questions where cut in
Strange behavior..,well!.., what else could you expect from self lobbying by the NSA.
awkward query's???

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"We're not spying on Americans, we're spying on Terrorists"

Lying bastard.
America, your own tax paid security force are labelling you terrorists. . You heard it from thw top dog him self. . .

What now America?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
you know someday I get worried about a cunning nwo poised to take controll of the world for nafarious reasons, then I see somthing like that and Im gladdened.

Theses people are clearly idiots, powerfull idiots granted but idiots don't build things that last, they can only tear down what was built before them and increase to complexity and inneficiency of of any system under their control to the point it colapses. because of this they can never win in the long run.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Don't just dislike REPORT THE VIDEO.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm listening to a "Parrott" in as much as the object that hit the Pentagon on 9-11 was not a Piloted Aircraft...He named the supposed Pilot's name.....Facts proven, not large enough, not debris of a 757, hole in building too small, no wings or tail impact scars on bldg. or pieces of them in the yard.

This is the Greatest fear for U.S. Citizens to watch out for is that the Generals that are the "yes Men" are going to be only ones left then False Flag Events are going to be used frequently with no remorse or conscience. Whether it is use on our enemies, friends or home folks.

The elitist have made up their minds to eliminated as many of the population either by wars, false flags or just plain in-your-face-murder.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm listening to a "Parrott" in as much as the object that hit the Pentagon on 9-11 was not a Piloted Aircraft...He named the supposed Pilot's name.....Facts proven, not large enough, not debris of a 757, hole in building too small, no wings or tail impact scars on bldg. or pieces of them in the yard.

This is the Greatest fear for U.S. Citizens to watch out for is that the Generals that are the "yes Men" are going to be only ones left then False Flag Events are going to be used frequently with no remorse or conscience. Whether it is use on our enemies, friends or home folks.

The elitist have made up their minds to eliminated as many of the population either by wars, false flags or just plain in-your-face-murder.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hushabye
reply to post by watchitburn

Or it's 200 people that "hate us for our freedoms!"
That's my comment on yt. I also took a cue from another commenter who reported the video for promoting terrorism, and did the same.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

Those 200 likes are from the terrorists! They like the NSA because they aren't doing anything to them they are too busy scouting out patriots!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Good, we have that edge of surprise on our side due to their arrogance.They will only fall harder should they actually try something stupid.
A plan, ANY PLAN, goes wonky when you use it if there are too many variables.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Do I really need to say more? The guy should be in prison.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Without a doubt, one of the most disturbing propaganda pieces I have seen. Who the hell is this "reporter" conducting the interview, she may as well be a wax dummy, did she even ask a question, any follow ups, no!

Just pathetic on so many levels!!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

cavtrooper7
reply to post by benrl

Good, we have that edge of surprise on our side due to their arrogance.They will only fall harder should they actually try something stupid.
A plan, ANY PLAN, goes wonky when you use it if there are too many variables.

They underestimate the people to the detriment of us all, their Hubris will lead us down a dark bloody path, it already has.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My take on this whole surveillance thing:

USA is losing a real enemy, enemy they had during cold war(communism), or like Osama bin Laden(extreme ideology terrorism)...they need an enemy to keep the military industrial complex going, so we see this mega shift from cold war, terror, making the new enemy you and me...
Even Cameron, UK, said today that if newsmedia isnt more careful about what they disclosure, they will make them to stop...

Democracy is dead, folks...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

CryonicAngel
My take on this whole surveillance thing:

USA is losing a real enemy, enemy they had during cold war(communism), or like Osama bin Laden(extreme ideology terrorism)...they need an enemy to keep the military industrial complex going, so we see this mega shift from cold war, terror, making the new enemy you and me...
Even Cameron, UK, said today that if newsmedia isnt more careful about what they disclosure, they will make them to stop...

Democracy is dead, folks...

Thats a joke, because we already have a D Notice.
If theres news that isnt meant to get out, if D Noticed then it doesnt.
www.dnotice.org.uk...
You will be surprised what gets D Noticed.

edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmMon, 28 Oct 2013 18:02:16 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join