It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police aim guns at motorists going through checkpoint

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

To me , he Commited the Crime of Assault and should be Arrested and tried in Court . I wonder how a Judge would decide his Fate ? Jail Time IMO.............

I just happen to know of an example where a Sherriffs deputy decvides to
fire on an unarmed man. This happened in the town I grew up in. Chino Ca.

Now as you said, I believe this officer commited murder even tho his
victim didn't die. It wasn't for lack of trying that's for sure. But ! Seeing
this officers daddy is a San Bernardino Judge. Officer Webb ws fired..........As in free to seek
employment else where.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Gotta love how those laws don't seem to apply to their firearms
use, assault with a deadly weapon anyone? ugh it makes me sick.....

All the public wants is the police to be accountable for there actions
just like we are, equal and not special treatment for police.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Totally egregious and unnecessary. I'm not sure that would even be acceptable according to ROE in a war zone.

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but it looks to me like the civilian in this picture might have two guns pointed at him. Look just below the officers belt, is that cop sexually aroused?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hillbilly123069
Wow. I'm the kind of person that knows my rights under the Constitution. I would not be sitting there looking up a gun barrel. I'd be locked eyes telling that dog how intelligent I think he is and demand to speak to his supervisor. This is just too over the line. 20 yrs ago, cops couldn't pull their guns without seeing 1 being brandished. Not saying they were overly cautious, but everyone that went thru that checkpoint now has a deep seated issue over it. Fear, anger, contempt. Be suttle if this is necessary. Not in the face. Negative emotions never improve the reaction to any situation. The new tactics have done nothing to help the statistics they were hoping to effect.
www.policestateusa.com...

well, apparently you DON'T KNOW YOUR constitution...there is nothing that cop did, that was un-constitutional...show me the specific place where this type of action is prohibited....geez, not every slight you perceive in today's world, is relevant to the constitution from 220 years ago.
let me ask you...if you riding your horse down a dirt road in town back then, and were stopped by an American militia man looking for a certain type of musket that was witnessed to be used against a fellow American resulting in murder, do you think that there would be anyone that gave a crap about your rights for that?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

jimmyx

Hillbilly123069
Wow. I'm the kind of person that knows my rights under the Constitution. I would not be sitting there looking up a gun barrel. I'd be locked eyes telling that dog how intelligent I think he is and demand to speak to his supervisor. This is just too over the line. 20 yrs ago, cops couldn't pull their guns without seeing 1 being brandished. Not saying they were overly cautious, but everyone that went thru that checkpoint now has a deep seated issue over it. Fear, anger, contempt. Be suttle if this is necessary. Not in the face. Negative emotions never improve the reaction to any situation. The new tactics have done nothing to help the statistics they were hoping to effect.
www.policestateusa.com...

well, apparently you DON'T KNOW YOUR constitution...there is nothing that cop did, that was un-constitutional...show me the specific place where this type of action is prohibited....geez, not every slight you perceive in today's world, is relevant to the constitution from 220 years ago.
let me ask you...if you riding your horse down a dirt road in town back then, and were stopped by an American militia man looking for a certain type of musket that was witnessed to be used against a fellow American resulting in murder, do you think that there would be anyone that gave a crap about your rights for that?

FAIL

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

If I point a loaded weapon at you without some justifiable cause.... It is called assault. There would probably be charges of terroristic threats filed by police if you called them afterwards to report it.

If I shoot an unarmed person, I will be brought up on charges of manslaughter at least, more likely murder charges. Cops do it and they might get time off with pay or thrown off the force.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join