It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tree Of Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life

Genesis 3:24

Does the Tree of life Still exists and Hidden under the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword Or this one gets destroyed the Flood During the Nova's age

And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:7

But the Lord will never said about destroying trees ..So the Chance of Tree Of Life is Still exists Somewhere

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It does, but only on Pak colony worlds with enough thallim in the soil for the virus to thrive.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by demonhauntedworld

Huh?

What are Pak colony worlds?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

It might have survived.
it might not have survived.
The Tree could been purely Symbolical.

And even if it were a real tree, where would you find it??
Did someone leave you a map or what?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Is it possible that the Biblical account is merely a translation of a more realistic event in which someone illicitly obtained knowledge using the Kabbalistic Tree of Life?

Seems a far more interesting story than the one we're all familiar with. Particularly given that the "Tree of Life" from the Kabbala is a much more convincing source of insight and knowledge.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

Is it possible that the Biblical account is merely a translation of a more realistic event in which someone illicitly obtained knowledge using the Kabbalistic Tree of Life?

Seems a far more interesting story than the one we're all familiar with. Particularly given that the "Tree of Life" from the Kabbala is a much more convincing source of insight and knowledge.

Well..the tale is about Adam and Eve and the tree....you see...at creation's dawn!!
Where then would be a Kabbalistic tree?? when there were none to practice Kabbala or whatever??

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The tree of life wasn't a fruit bearing tree like an apple or orange tree… it was a tree_of_life_.

That could literally mean a tree which produces life forms. That must be some tree. I think the gardeners took it with them when they were done seeding the planet. That would be something they would need on their next stop. The flaming sword, too.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Genesis 3:22: "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:"

God feared that man would become godlike if they could both live forever and know of good and evil. If you consider that passage, then the Tree of Life was a fruit-bearing tree.

This also brings up a more interesting point. Many believe that God exiled Adam and Eve because they sinned, which is impossible because they had not comprehension of good and evil before they ate the fruit. Some believe they were exiled because they disobeyed God, which is also false because they didn't know disobedience was wrong. God exiled them so they wouldn't become Gods like him. It was divine envy.
edit on 28-10-2013 by soyentist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ancient biblical pre-flood myths explained.

Here are my explanation of some of those myths. I could have just explained the tree of life, but they are all connected, so here goes.

The tree of knowledge about good and evil

What actually gave birth to this myth is not a tree itself, but rather what was made of the fruits of this tree. Because the tree that we are talking about is the vine and the grapes, which the aliens used to produce wine with. The myth about the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eve has it’s origin in a sexual orgy in this garden , where a group of aliens (from the race of the Satan’s) tricked the Adamas to drink wine, which was forbidden them. The Satan’s told that if they drank it , it would open their eyes and they would become as Gods. Thus they woke up naked ,ashamed and confused. Cain is said to be the union between Eve and Samael after this orgy.

The garden of Eden

This was a large area (probably somewhere in ancient Sumer) that was used as a base for the first generation alien colonists. It was cultivated by the aliens , fences in and guarded from wild animals to enter. The ancient aliens also had a spaceship (or a spaceship Lander-module) that was located in this garden. This spaceship served as a habitation and a science station for those aliens while they were busy colonizing the area in those days. Large quantities of different species of trees were grown here before they were distributed and replanted at different planned locations around the earth. Also various domestic animals were kept in this garden for breading, as well as the first group of the human race of Adamas who was living along with the aliens in those days. They were helping the aliens to till the garden and look after the animals.

The seven heavens

The seven heavens were actually seven physical sections aboard the spaceship (or lander module structure) that was located in the garden of Eden in the pre-flood period. There are quite a lot of ancient texts that offers detailed descriptions of all these sections (heavens) and the spaceship itself, but I will only describe one of these sections in this post as it has importance for the next myth.

Paradise

Paradise (or the garden of Paradise) was located aboard the Alien Lander module (in the third heaven). It was an artificial garden, where the aliens grew the various species of plant seeds which they brought along from their home planet. Once these plants reached a large enough growth, they were move and replanted in the garden of Eden.

The tree of life (and death)

The canon Bible only gives us a few words when they mention this tree. In the second book of Enoch and the books of Adam and Eve we are however offered a more detailed description of what it was. Because the tree of life was not a real tree at all. It was actually an electric irrigation system. The system was used to irrigate the garden of paradise as well as the garden of Eden. According to the book of Enoch, fresh water was pumped from a nearby river (or water source) up into a pool that was also situated aboard at the top of this alien lander module. Here the water was added growth chemicals of some sort, before the water was pumped through a large water tube into Paradise. In Paradise the water was distributed around in the entire garden of paradise through a network of small water tubes covering the entire garden (like branches on a tree). It thus gave life to all the plants. Hence it was referred to as the tree of life.

From the garden of Paradise, the water was pumped through a hole in the bottom of this lander module down to earth. Here the water tube was separated into four water tubes that ran along the ground in the entire garden of eden, irrigating also this garden. The system is described as being closed (meaning that) the water was circulating in this system all the time as in a never ending loop.

As times went by, myths made those four water tubes in this irrigating system to become four rivers, which has confused many people looking for the real place of this garden. I also strongly suggest that the system was powered by electricity. Hence it was forbidden for the Adamas to get to close to it, as electricity and water is a deadly combination.

edit on 28-10-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Well..the tale is about Adam and Eve and the tree....you see...at creation's dawn!!
Where then would be a Kabbalistic tree?? when there were none to practice Kabbala or whatever??

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to hone some of those critical thinking skills that so clearly need working on.
edit on 28-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The tree of life emerges again in the last chapter of Revelation. planted in the new Jerusalem.
There seems to be more than one, because the "river of the waters of life" runs between them.
It is probably better to look for the symbolism in these things than to look for a physical tree,

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I dont treat fiction as fact.
whats the need to prove fiction, fantasy and tall tales?

I use just one tool - Common Sense, which you might lack or might not have used in ages.
Try using it - might do you good.

Now back to the topic

All Mythology - Biblical or Islamic or Hindu or Greek or Roman ...are all tall tales - some part fact, some embellished or some grandmother's tales, all been collected and codife4d as Mythology of whatever religion it may be.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I dont treat fiction as fact.
whats the need to prove fiction, fantasy and tall tales?

I use just one tool - Common Sense, which you might lack or might not have used in ages.
Try using it - might do you good.

Clearly you decided to forego the critical thinking part.

All Mythology - Biblical or Islamic or Hindu or Greek or Roman ...are all tall tales - some part fact, some embellished or some grandmother's tales, all been collected and codife4d as Mythology of whatever religion it may be.

The Kabbala features quite a few correlations which shed an intriguing light on the obscure bridge between science and mysticism. All it takes is an internet connection and a passing familiarity with Google. The choice is yours.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by soyentist

God feared that man would become godlike if they could both live forever and know of good and evil. If you consider that passage, then the Tree of Life was a fruit-bearing tree.

Adam and eve wouldn't become god like in the traditional meaning of that term. They were allowed to wander in "The Garden" (read that the original greenhouse) eating freely of all that was there, except the tree of life.

And it wasn't a "sin" in the traditional sense either. I'll give you an example. Say you are breeding sheep and you want to establish certain traits in them. If someone were to eat the lambs you were breeding that would kind of ruin it. But they were so delicious…

Same with the tree of life. Say for example, it produced the animals we see today. It would make sense that some machinery would do that. Hard to transport two of every critter around in an Interstellar ARK. Lots easier to carry seeds and embryos in deep freeze and then "plant them" here.

The crime was eating "fruit" from the tree that produced the original specimens. Thats why it was called a tree of "life", why they were banned from the garden for eating from it and guarded from returning by a whats it laser.

That makes more sense than some mystery magic show. The proof is in the DNA (Gods software). Knowledge of this has been hidden (in DNA) which we are just beginning to understand.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Was Lucy practicing the Kabbalah??
Does the religious texts account for the scientific history of Humans?
No.
They are tall tales while fossils and remains provide hard data.
Big difference!

People shouldnt be so blind!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

From my point of view see beyond the story to the spiritual knowledge behind it. The tree of life is accessible to everyone who changes themselves to be allowed near.

To me the 7 lamps and 7 spirits in revelation is what other religions call chakras.

Those (or something similar to what chakras describe) exists for real in your body and can be manipulated by meditation (by some people but not effective for me) or by hearing sounds (effective for me).

The tree of life emerges again in the last chapter of Revelation. planted in the new Jerusalem. There seems to be more than one, because the "river of the waters of life" runs between them. It is probably better to look for the symbolism in these things than to look for a physical tree,

The tree of life will be restored when man evolves back and become restored and the flow of spiritual energy/light/chi (river of the waters of life).

edit on 28-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

coredrill

AfterInfinity

They couldn't have been practicing Judaism or Christianity either, but the story is still in the bible. I think After Infinity's point is, the Kabbala may be a better source for this story than the biblical account, and may shed some light on the details, to further understand the allegorical nature of the tale, and relate it to practical knowledge. Just my two shillings.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

coredrill

AfterInfinity

To me Adam and Eve is about human fall into duality (yin/yang) and is a spiritual parabel story instead of a literal story of what happened. Eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and therefor falling from grace and going to the lowest level of the tree of life (that is the Kabbalistic Tree of Life).

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

coredrill

No.
Big difference!

Probably in some way. The energy centers in a persons body (biological containers/vessel) exists if you wanna use them or not. The cultural name or the describing text of the energy centers is less important than the usage of the energy centers. Practice makes perfect.

Lucy might even have been a spiritual genius who knew all the secrets of everything. I was not there and do not have any information of what Lucy really was.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

No.
Big difference!

The fact that you are here says that your respiratory system was fully operational even when you didn't know the word "air". Do you get my point? No? Oh well. Can't teach them all.

And I'm not talking about religious text. I'm talking about this:

Do I have to watch the video for you as well? Provide a transcript and a dictionary? Jebus...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join