It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Seal: Document Expert Identifies Obama Birth Certificate Forger; Says Media Executives Invol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CajunMetal

I've been trying to figure that out myself. With all that money and resources, they find the one guy or girl that couldn't figure out how to flatten layers, line up text or clean up a white background from the original file the text was pulled off of. Talk about lazy work.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Janets gone you no longer have a mole running DHS.
And that is part of the NSA doing things the President is not told about. Donilon is gone to. No more investigations around the CIA director and not telling the President until he wins the election.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The only reason this keeps rearing its ugly head again and again and again, is the same reason why certain other stories won't die; like:

OKC Bombing
JFK assassination
NWO

because they're true. You can ignore the obvious all you want, and turn from the horrendous smell, but it doesn't change the facts.

The more this issue is brought up, the more smear jobs come out, the more people hate taking about it, the more it finds its place as only a thought of 'conspiracy nutters'.

"Oh No, not the birthers" - ever wonder why it got a title of "birthers"? The same reason as those trying to disclose 911 are known as "truthers". Which is the same as those labled "conspiracy theorists"......if you don't get it yet, you never will.

Why do you think it's so easy for them to get what they want? Because you keep identifying the wrong enemy. *sigh* .........perhaps we'll get it next precision. See everyone in another 26,000 years!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

Well said. Very insightful.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

yamammasamonkey
reply to post by BrianG

Well said. Very insightful.

Thank you

Not often do I feel " validated "

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

A Birther Thread!!!

Really????

Let me guess your thread for tomorrow.....

Report states World will end December 21st 2012

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

A Birther Thread!!!

Really????

Let me guess your thread for tomorrow.....

Report states World will end December 21st 2012

No, it won't be that one.

It will read:

Obama is proven to be an adopted foreign born orphan

This will be *Outed* as part of the upcoming impeachment investigation.

The issue will be whether or not his (sealed court ordered) adoption, birth certificate and citizen status is *Legal* enough to be considered a natural born citizen.

The sealed records can be released only upon showing cause.

To date, no one can show cause.

Congress will succeed in showing cause, and get the adoption records.

The above scenario was legal in Hawaii in the early 1960's.

The laws changed later.

This is what they are hiding.

The *Challenge* will be interesting, and one of a kind.

There is no precedent (Yet).

edit on Oct-28-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Stop stirring! Honestly, you really should stop whipping up this kind of thread. Frothy nonsense all around. Oh my god - you're a barista aren't you?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

No he is 44% Arab, 50% white, and only 6% Black according to genealogy of his family tree.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
We're STILL talking about this?

Yes, because the POTUS is really a Kenyan-born, communist Muslim who visits gay bath houses.

The sad thing is, I know people that actually believe the above statement. The POTUS isn't going anywhere, and the poor horse has had enough. Maybe his COLB is fake, but the only people that care are the ones upset that their "team" didn't win.

Anyone that's been on ATS long enough should know by now that the Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

LaElvis
reply to post by grey580

No he is 44% Arab, 50% white, and only 6% Black according to genealogy of his family tree.

Hmmm.

I suppose the only thing that would prove this is a dna sequence.

In fact a dna project could prove a lot of things.

Like who the real parents might be.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
The POTUS isn't going anywhere, and the poor horse has had enough. Maybe his COLB is fake, but the only people that care are the ones upset that their "team" didn't win.

Anyone that's been on ATS long enough should know by now that the Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin.

No, because I don't have a "team" and although I don't expect this to ever gain traction, fact remains it's still an issue.

Also, if one was to follow how this all came to be, I'd be willing to bet there were just as many Republicans with their hand in the pot as there are Democrats. Everyone know there is an ebb and a flow in regards to presidential nominees. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to predict that the "people" will vote against the party in office if said party has implimented certain policies.

Another words, you really think the DNC will be elected next presidency? Um no.....

It's also the same reason they put Mitt Romney as the opposing candidate. Oh please God, you guys see that....Obama was always going to be the president the second term.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

xuenchen
No, it won't be that one.
It will read:

The issue will be whether or not his (sealed court ordered) adoption, birth certificate and citizen status is *Legal* enough to be considered a natural born citizen.
The sealed records can be released only upon showing cause.
To date, no one can show cause.
Congress will succeed in showing cause, and get the adoption records.
The above scenario was legal in Hawaii in the early 1960's.
The laws changed later.
This is what they are hiding.
The *Challenge* will be interesting, and one of a kind.
There is no precedent (Yet).

Good luck with that.

While your at it, perhaps you can also find the WMDs in Iraq and which Chip Shop Elvis is currently working in?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

BritofTexas

Good luck with that.

While your at it, perhaps you can also find the WMDs in Iraq and which Chip Shop Elvis is currently working in?

Hey.... No fair! Iraq at least had WMD at one time. The claims were just about a decade too late for being accurate.

Unlike some other claims on Obama.. (Heck, the guy does enough to earn real scorn and blame...why not focus there, right?)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

There's exceptions to everything.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The only reason people start calling anyone names for what they believe, means there is some truth behind what they believe and are saying.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

GNOarmy
The issue is you MUST RENOUNCE your dual citizenship to be president.

Where exactly is that stated in the constitution.... what about the previous Presidents that had dual citizenship?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by BritofTexas

It will read:

Do you really believe that?

There's actually no evidence to suggest that Obama is adopted.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

hrmm... i stand corrected.
I should of said he's half white!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

at this point to shut everyone up.
I'd say that's not a bad idea.

new topics

top topics