It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Seal: Document Expert Identifies Obama Birth Certificate Forger; Says Media Executives Invol

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

WarminIndy
reply to post by hellobruce

As they were never married legally in the United States (he was polygymous), therefore it bounces back under Muslim law. Were they married under Muslim law?

Muslim law does not apply in US courts. Any argument that relies on interpreting muslim law is irrelevant to US citizenship or eligibility for high office.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

redoubt
-- snip --
It gets spooky as hell sometimes when you think about all of what could be.

Very well said. Spooky is much, much more than an understatement.

This situation is very like when a cancer has been allowed to metastasize so completely that the only way to excise it would mean certain and painful death for the patient.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

You want suspected criminals running the government???????

People capable of killing 3000 people in one day??? People that will smuggle weapons to mexican drug cartels like eric holder? People that smuggle weapons to the muslim brotherhood like john mcain? People who blame assad of using chemical weapons and urge us to go to war based on lies, like john kerry?

How many exceptions should we make? We had bush and cheney and people thought they were bad, especially dick cheney. Now we have an illegible muslim president who is backstabbing the nation with laws like ACA and looking for excuses to go to war. A president that doesn't comprehend the $17 trillion debt problem.

Oh and the federal reserve is the biggest scam of all. I wonder if any big shot politician went to court and got charged with a felony, if they would open their mouths and squel like rats about their bosses. I wonder who the bosses are anyway. Might as well have the sicilian mafia run our government since they would be equally competant, if not for their foul mouth. They are not as good with political double speak. I mean they lack the forked-tongue approach.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Don't believe I even got close to saying that.
My last comment was just a brief glimpse of possibility and the reasoning some in power could apply to justify such a thing for themselves. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

WarminIndy
reply to post by hellobruce

If Muslim law has no bearing on US law regarding wives, then just ask Betty Mahmoody who became a citizen of Iran when she married her Iranian husband. The American Consulate in Iran stated that she was now Iranian.

Not likely, considering that there hasn't been any US Embassy or Consulate in Iran since 1979.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by MysterX

Lucky for us it's already been settled. He is a natural born citizen of the United States of America. Voted in twice by the American people. Voted in. Twice Voted in. Twice.... do you guys get it yet????? No? Ok head, wall, bang away .

Yup now take your medicine and be a good little obedient citizen

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

redoubt

Don't believe I even got close to saying that.
My last comment was just a brief glimpse of possibility and the reasoning some in power could apply to justify such a thing for themselves. Nothing more, nothing less.

I dont know what the solution is. Maybe anarchy, maybe voting third party enmasse, maybe impeaching lots of elected officials, I dont know. But the #s been getting out of hand the last 12 years since the false flag event of 9-11.

The media is part of the problem. They are accomplices to lots of crimes.

The bilderbergers are running this imposture government. Unless we start impeaching and prosecuting their puppets we will never get to the source of evil.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
I used to think this birth certificate issue was to hide obama not being born in Hawaii, but that is not the case now. The problem of Obama's school records probably showing he was given scholarships for being a foreign student using his Indonesian passport etc is an issue, but the real bomb shell is that his daddy was NOT Mr. Obama, but Frank Marshall Davis a huge communist activist and if that had been revealed in 2008 then he would NEVER have been elected.

Dreams from my real father is worth every minute and here is the trailer:

Oh, his daddy is a goat herder, but not from Kenya.

Very plausible indeed

Something needs hiding that is for sure

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

Plausible? Really? I think you have the wrong word. You mean risible, don't you?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Speaking as a former member of the media I have to tell you that you obviously have very little idea about the way that it works.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by BrianG

Plausible? Really? I think you have the wrong word. You mean risible, don't you?

If you take the time to study Obama his background is very interesting

Even he doesn't know his daddy

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Speaking as a former member of the media I have to tell you that you obviously have very little idea about the way that it works.

If you want to keep your job you have to leave certain subjects alone

Our mayor had her husband running a business from home without a license

None of the local papers printed it

Only got covered by independents blogging about it

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

BrianG

If you want to keep your job you have to leave certain subjects alone

Our mayor had her husband running a business from home without a license

None of the local papers printed it

Only got covered by independents blogging about it

I can't speak for your local paper, but I've never been told to back away from any story. And I used to be a local journalist. Later I was a business journalist and again, I was never told to back away from any story.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

One Interesting thing about U.S. citizen *Renouncement* is that a person can in fact automatically renounce U.S. citizenship in specific ways.

One way is to become a naturalized citizen in another country.

Certain "duel citizenship" status must be declared and applied for (if allowed).

If Kenya used marriage as a way to become an automatically naturalized citizen, then Ann Dunham would in fact have automatically renounced her U.S. citizenship when she married Obama Sr., as well as her Kenyan (possibly British) citizenship when she married Soetoro. A divorce does not automatically re-establish U.S. citizenship.

This is being investigated.

Laws in effect at the time of the Ann Dunham marriages are being researched.

The "Natural Born" issue is definitely challengeable.

edit on Oct-30-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

Near the end of that video is everything he is trying to do, transforming America, now that we can see it is actually happening and the fact that this is what Frank espoused.

But he is not alone, as I have said before, we have been infiltrated from the highest levels of government, to the news media and the military.

We recognize President Obama is the commander-in-chief and that throughout history presidents from Lincoln to Truman have seen fit to remove military commanders they view as inadequate or insubordinate. Turnover in the military ranks is normal, and in these times of sequestration and budget cuts the numbers are expected to tick up as force levels shrink and missions change.

Yet what has happened to our officer corps since President Obama took office is viewed in many quarters as unprecedented, baffling and even harmful to our national security posture. We have commented on some of the higher profile cases, such as Gen. Carter Ham. He was relieved as head of U.S. Africa Command after only a year and a half because he disagreed with orders not to mount a rescue mission in response to the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: news.investors.com...
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

The question is who is he replacing them with?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Reptilians. Duh, it's obvious!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

I can't speak for your local paper, but I've never been told to back away from any story. And I used to be a local journalist. Later I was a business journalist and again, I was never told to back away from any story.

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”

David Rockefeller Quote---June 5, 1991, Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany
edit on 30/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Please don't tell me that you think that the Bilderberg group's sooper seekrit plan for wurld dominashun is being covered up by multiple media groups. Because journalists cannot keep their mouths shut.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
Why am I not surprised by the media members being named, as most of you most likely know,

Much has been said about the “mainstream media” and its “lapdog” mentality when reporting on the Obama administration. But how many journalists have left the public sector, only to be hired by the administration to deliver the proper message?

www.bizpacreview.com...

The Washington Post’s Ed O’Keefe keeps track of the number of former journalists working for Obama, reporting 10 in
May 2009, 14 in 2010, and 13 in 2011. The Washington Examiner’s Paul Beddard logged counted 19 former journalists with the administration in February 2012, including one-time members of liberal advocacy groups as part of the “team.”

Here are the others who have left the media to work with the Obama administration, according to the Atlantic Wire:

Earlier this month, Douglas Frantz went to work for the State Department, too, as assistant secretary of state for public affairs… For decades, Frantz reported for publications like The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times until 2009, when he got a job as an investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee,...

voices.washingtonpost.com...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Oct 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

Fascinating. I guess it only makes sense to hire seasoned journalists to write the news for the government.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Please don't tell me that you think that the Bilderberg group's sooper seekrit plan for wurld dominashun is being covered up by multiple media groups. Because journalists cannot keep their mouths shut.

Actually, it's not the journalists who always get to choose what they report. They have a job and in these wretched economic times, keeping it is prolly pretty high on their list of things to do. Saying the wrong thing right now can not only cost you a paycheck, but your freedom as well.

Whistle blowing on the wrong offices, even for what was once known as the 'free press', can be a tad dangerous.

edit on 30-10-2013 by redoubt because: reword

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join