It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Seal: Document Expert Identifies Obama Birth Certificate Forger; Says Media Executives Invol

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The evidence claims presented in the Affidavit of Douglas Vogt are impressive if they have foundation. There have been a lot of previous claims on this subject already and enough partisan politicking from both sides to fill the Library of Congress so... there's gonna be a lot of people who will dismiss it without a second glance.

It should be worth following... just be sure to keep a bottle of Windex handy for your monitor screen, lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Jobeycool
All I know from reading about Obama's birth certificate is they claim the original long form birth certificate was never shown ever. That is why this thing still holds some water.

That is what keeps me curious now,

I would love to know who the Jane and john does are on the Affidavits.

I suspect he is hiding what is on the legitimate BC.

edit on 083131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I don't know why you think the decision in that case would only apply to people from Sweden. Either way, here is a quote from another case, Lynch v. Clarke:

Upon principle, therefore, I can entertain no doubt, but that by the law of the United States, every person born within the dominions and allegiance of the United States, whatever the situation of his parents, is a natural born citizen. It is surprising that there has been no judicial decision upon this question.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I know, I am surprised some people have so much emotionally invested in this president or any politicians considering what they have done over the years.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

If Muslim law has no bearing on US law regarding wives, then just ask Betty Mahmoody who became a citizen of Iran when she married her Iranian husband. The American Consulate in Iran stated that she was now Iranian.

Muslim Women Citizenship

The British did not do away with this in their territory, which included Kenya.

Issues of personal status laws are most important and decisive when gender is concerned because personal status laws hold within them a distinct model of relationships between men and women. With gender relations at its core, Muslim personal status laws have become, in many contexts (e.g. Muslim countries or minority/immigrant communities), the “the preferential symbol” of Muslim identity,1 and closely intertwined with religious/national differences. Covering what is perceived as a highly sensitive domain, any attempts at reform are often met with rejection. Furthermore, personal status law fixes women’s citizenship within the state, through the mediation of religious communities that have become the guardians of family affairs.2 Accordingly, investigating personal status laws enables the exploration of the role of both the state and the community in constructing women’s citizenship.

As they were never married legally in the United States (he was polygymous), therefore it bounces back under Muslim law. Were they married under Muslim law? He seemed to believe they were and she then had to get a divorce. And if they had to get a divorce, then they were married.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

hellobruce
Where and when did she do that, and who were the witnesses when she made that declaration to a US official. What was the US officials name and title.

Birthers claims are getting more and more bizarre!

It's called desperation. Plus bafflement that their claims are increasingly met with giggles, derision, pitying smiles and those pesky things called facts.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by redoubt

I know, I am surprised some people have so much emotionally invested in this president or any politicians considering what they have done over the years.

I like how the Watergate affair was covered by the media, making a huge story of the assault on the Constitution by Nixon's actions.

Every President since Carter (at least) has done worse, and not an effing peep out of the MSM.

WTF? It is getting harder every day for me to care about it .

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Xcalibur254

I don't know why you think the decision in that case would only apply to people from Sweden. Either way, here is a quote from another case, Lynch v. Clarke:

Upon principle, therefore, I can entertain no doubt, but that by the law of the United States, every person born within the dominions and allegiance of the United States, whatever the situation of his parents, is a natural born citizen. It is surprising that there has been no judicial decision upon this question.

Here is another one...that people miss regarding the 14th Ammendment..

The 14th Amendment was ratified in 1868 to protect the rights of native-born Black Americans, whose rights were being denied as recently-freed slaves. In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by writing: "Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

Even if you are born in the United States, it does not make you necessarily a citizen, as defined by the very person who wrote the law.

As his mother was a Kenyan citizen as his father was, therefore according to the complete 14th Amendment, he was not necessarily a citizen.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Read that again. It pertains to children born of ambassadors and employees at an embassy. The children of these people do not become US citizens if they are born on US soil. Everyone else does.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Get caught driving with a fake drivers license and see how fast the state police will toss your arse in jail till someone bails you out. I am not sure if its a felony or misdemeanor, but it is still serious.

In this case we have an inelligible president in his second term. Someone who is willing to lie and cheat to get to the top. What does that tell you of his morals? How desperate does someone have to be to do that? What a narcist!

And there are many accomplices involved in this crime.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I used to think this birth certificate issue was to hide obama not being born in Hawaii, but that is not the case now. The problem of Obama's school records probably showing he was given scholarships for being a foreign student using his Indonesian passport etc is an issue, but the real bomb shell is that his daddy was NOT Mr. Obama, but Frank Marshall Davis a huge communist activist and if that had been revealed in 2008 then he would NEVER have been elected.

Dreams from my real father is worth every minute and here is the trailer:

Oh, his daddy is a goat herder, but not from Kenya.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

EarthCitizen07
Get caught driving with a fake drivers license and see how fast the state police will toss your arse in jail till someone bails you out. I am not sure if its a felony or misdemeanor, but it is still serious.

In this case we have an inelligible president in his second term. Someone who is willing to lie and cheat to get to the top. What does that tell you of his morals? How desperate does someone have to be to do that? What a narcist!

And there are many accomplices involved in this crime.

(Facepalm)
Got any proof? Oh wait, of course not.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
I would love to know who the Jane and john does are on the Affidavits.

I would say Jill Nagamine is one of them, she refused to let Douglas Vogt examine Obama's Birth Certificate when he visited Hawaii with poor Orly Taitz.

I suspect he is hiding what is on the legitimate BC.

hiding something by publishing it on the Interweb.... funny way to hide something!

He says if the court chooses not to seal the affidavit with the John Does he wants it withdrawn. It looks like Douglas is afraid he might get his ass slapped with a defamation suit or sued for filing a false report to Law Enforcement authorities if the names were made public!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
I used to think this birth certificate issue was to hide obama not being born in Hawaii, but that is not the case now. The problem of Obama's school records probably showing he was given scholarships for being a foreign student using his Indonesian passport etc is an issue, but the real bomb shell is that his daddy was NOT Mr. Obama, but Frank Marshall Davis a huge communist activist and if that had been revealed in 2008 then he would NEVER have been elected.

Dreams from my real father is worth every minute and here is the trailer:

Oh, his daddy is a goat herder, but not from Kenya.

a) He looks nothing like Frank Marshall Davis and your claim is bogus. 0/10.
b) There is no problem about Obama's school records. They are sealed. As are everyone else's.
c) Get some new facts, the ones you have are severely defective.
d) Thanks for providing me with a good laugh.
edit on 30-10-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
The problem of Obama's school records

What problem with Obama's school records? I noticed you have your school records sealed exactly the same way Obama has, so what are you hiding?

probably showing he was given scholarships for being a foreign student

You are still falling for that April fools joke years after it was made up!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Xcalibur254
Read that again. It pertains to children born of ambassadors and employees at an embassy. The children of these people do not become US citizens if they are born on US soil. Everyone else does.

It looks like they have severe problems understanding English, they also forgot that they had posted that nationality could not be removed from a woman via marriage....

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

In this case we have an inelligible president in his second term. Someone who is willing to lie and cheat to get to the top. What does that tell you of his morals? How desperate does someone have to be to do that?

For just a moment, let's assume you are correct; Obama is not a natural born US citizen, was ineligible to be president and has rode the back of forged documents, media deceptions and outright lies to this point. But, let's also presume that members of Capitol Hill from both parties, are aware of this situation. Finally, let's say that the allegations in this Affidavit prove themselves out...

What would you expect next?

Well, first of all... that this was allowed to happen to begin with is a major problem. Here we are the United States of America and our president is a forgery. The world would suffer a form of shock because even if they don't like Obama... the fact that he busted through the system to get to the White House is a major disaster and not just for us! Beyond that, every law or treaty or obligation he has stuck his signature to is immediately in question, if not completely invalidated. Every single one.

Over the years, I have heard and seen the evidence that 9.11 was a so-called false flag event and that there were (and likely still are) people in our government that know this to be true. Then I step back and imagine the chaos that would ensue should this ever be proven beyond a doubt to be true. Our government would likely collapse. Our Republic would disintegrate.

So... would all the Senators and House members on The Hill, even knowing that either of these things were genuine, care to drag them into the open? Would they expose it all at the risk of destroying their own country? Or would they be content to sweep it under a rug or pack it away in the same musty closet where maybe JFK's supposed assassins have stayed quietly out of sight all these decades?

On a closing note, there is even a darker potential here because once something like this is done, even for a perceived 'good' pf the country, you then open the door to all kinds of things because the bad guys know from that point onward... that they can get by with anything... because the national powers that be, won't risk exposing them.

It gets spooky as hell sometimes when you think about all of what could be.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

hellobruce

CornShucker
I've yet to see any evidence of enough expertise on your part to put any stock in you claiming someone else made errors.

It is obvious you have not even read it to miss the error....

So here they are just to save you reading it!

It states "has publicly released to establish his Constitutional-eligibility to be President"

So now you can see the errors in that phrase!

I asked for evidence of your expertise and all you can provide is proof you can cut & past part of a sentence, out of context and with no data or links to validate your assertion. You offer nothing bu your opinion and that wasn't what I asked for.

In every one of these threads, you pop up and start your two and three sentence replies that are only reworded versions of what you've said before, none of which you are prepared to back up.

hellobruce
No it is not - birthers were demanding Obama show his short form BC - after he showed that they then demanded his long form - after he showed that they started claiming it was a forgery, even though the State of Hawaii had certified it.

Obama has shown more documentation than any previous President, so why did no one constantly whine about them...

I challenge you to dazzle everyone at ATS with your encyclopedic knowledge of what proof of eligibility former (pre-Obama) presidents made available. After all, you made an extremely strong statement when you asserted, "Obama has shown more documentation than any previous President".

It would be unfair to ask about everyone, so I'll be satisfied when you provide your information on what was provided by:

Rutherford B. Hayes Mar. 4, 1877 - Mar. 4 1881

Franklin Pierce Mar. 4, 1853 - Mar. 4, 1851

John Tyler Apr. 4, 1841 - Mar. 4, 1845

Otherwise, I call BS and wash my hands of you.
edit on 30-10-2013 by CornShucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

it is the same crew he hired
to build the obamacare website.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

CornShucker
I asked for evidence of your expertise

Why do birthers have to keep making crap up? Please show exactly where I said i was a expert....

After all, you made an extremely strong statement when you asserted, "Obama has shown more documentation than any previous President".

Obama's birth certificates that he made available so every person in the world could see are on the internet, his short form was shown before he was elected POTUS.

No previous president made their birth certificate freely available to everyone.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join