It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lied When He Denied Knowing About German Phone Tapping

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Whatever happened to "THE BUCK STOPS HERE" maturity of the oval office.
He acts like a twelve year old trying to get out of a spanking by pointing the finger at someone else.
Man up Mr President, take your spanking and step down

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

You have forgotten one very important rule in life.
Things are always different for Progressives. All ways.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

He's lying to the American public.

An internal White House review suggests President Obama went nearly five years without knowing the NSA was bugging the phones of world leaders: on.wsj.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link

The report turned up NSA monitoring of some 35 world leaders. The White House cut off some surveillance programs after learning of them.

I'm calling total BS on this one. How is it that whenever the news is unfavorable this president claims ignorance? So what is it Mr. President, are you incompetent in your position or just a total liar?

Answer: both.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

VforVendettea
Whatever happened to "THE BUCK STOPS HERE" maturity of the oval office.

The Obama mantra is 'I didn't know anything about it'.
The only thing he knows about is basketball.
Oh wait ... he never wins his March brackets ....
so I guess he doesn't know anything about basketball either.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

0bama is Sgt Schultz, "I know nothing".

Can we identify the other 0bama players in Hogan's Heroes?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I have to be honest...

NSA Spying on US Citizens without justification? BIG issue..

NSA Spying on other world leaders...who cares? EVERYONE..EVERYONE...EVERYONE does it!! We just happen to have a Snowden that is pissed at the US Gov. right now.

I am having a hard time caring about this story.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

It's not that they spied on a world leader ... it's that he, once again, lied and said he knew nothing about it. It's clear that he knew about it ... and knew about Benghazi even though he said he didn't ... and knew about Fast and Furious even though he said he didn't ... and knew about ....etc etc

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by Indigo5

It's not that they spied on a world leader ... it's that he, once again, lied and said he knew nothing about it. It's clear that he knew about it

It's clear? Well a German paper cited anonymous US Intelligence source claiming that there was a briefing in 2010 and the US/NSA claims that is false.

NSA Spokeswoman Vanee Vines released a statement Sunday afternoon saying the report was false.

"Gen. Alexander did not discuss with President Obama in 2010 an alleged foreign intelligence operation involving German Chancellor Merkel, nor has he ever discussed alleged operations involving Chancellor Merkel," Vines said in the statement. "News reports claiming otherwise are not true."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't. But "CLEAR"...not so much...Anonymous source vs. public source so far.

It is CLEAR that you think he lied...

Again...every country spies on eachothers leaders...so whatever the truth, this is a non-story to me.

I am more concerned with NSA programs directed at innocent Americans.

FlyersFan
... and knew about Benghazi even though he said he didn't ... and knew about Fast and Furious even though he said he didn't ... and knew about ....etc etc

First sign of a weak OP is when you aim to derail your own OP onto other topics.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Indigo5
First sign of a weak OP is when you aim to derail your own OP onto other topics.

First sign of a weak response is when you try to say my post is off topic ... when it isn't.

As I stated in the first two posts ... Obama has a history of saying 'I didn't know' ... when in fact he did. Listing the other things he has pulled the same lie with goes to addressing his M.O. I know O-bots dont' like it when their buddy Obama is shown for what he is in the light of day ... but there it is. He once more lied about 'not knowing', just as he has many times in the past. Hope and change and transparency ... yeah right.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

FlyersFan
I know O-bots dont' like it when their buddy Obama

First trying to swap Fast and Furious and Benghazi for the topic/derail...then baiting....In response to my link providing public statements by public officials contrary to your OP Headline? Which is premised on a single German papers "anonymous source"?

Your derail/bait responses tell me how much credence your OP has.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Dead wrong. EPIC FAILURE in your attempt to deflect from the topic .... Mr. Transparency lies about 'not knowing' during a scandal yet again. Better luck next time.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
LA Times - NSA Mad at Obama Over Spy Approval Denial

- The White House and State Department signed off on surveillance targeting phone conversations of friendly foreign leaders, current and former U.S. intelligence officials said Monday, pushing back against assertions that President Obama and his aides were unaware of the high-level eavesdropping.

Professional staff members at the National Security Agency and other U.S. intelligence agencies are angry, these officials say, believing the president has cast them adrift as he tries to distance himself from the disclosures by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden that have strained ties with close allies.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It has gotten to the point for me to Believe the EXACT OPPOSITE of whatever spews from the Mouth of our Pretender in Chief . Talk about a Habitual Liar..........

America’s top intelligence official acknowledged Tuesday that President Obama and other senior White House officials were well aware of U.S. surveillance activities targeting leaders of friendly foreign nations — a stark contradiction of the administration’s insinuation in recent days that the president was unaware of such spying.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper described the targeting of foreign leaders, including American allies, as a “fundamental” aspect of intelligence gathering, and said neither the CIA nor the National Security Agency can tap into a given leader’s private communications without White House oversight.

www.washingtontimes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join