White Teen Wears Blackface - Trayvon Martin Halloween Costume

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Haven't you heard? Black people can't be racist; they're black. ( it doesn't make sense to me either)
Also Simpson and Zimmerman are both innocent so it really is the same thing. Only difference is the color of the victims skin
White guilt is a powerful thing: it can get a less qualified man hired, it can get a less promising student accepted, it can even get an incompetent,traitorous idiot elected POTUS; yep, good ol white guilt- I'm glad I don't have any.
edit on 29-10-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Its not about race, its about respect for the recently murdered teen, the case is still fresh in thr heart of his parents, and the American public, it doesnt matter if it was a black or white person, it was just to soon, and thats why people were offended you have to really understand both sides, Im not interested in a race war, the only issue I have is the total lack of respect for the kids parents, and relatives for the recently Murdered teen, and if you cant see where im coming from, remove the ice from your heart, and then you will see..

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

You are doing nothing to.solve the issue, it is neither the white man or,the black mans fault it is the system, people like you help us to stay divided and conquered under the system get rid of trying to blame a race, and starting pointing to the system, ane please dont tell me you are that stupid to blane it on the black president, come on now I expected more from this site, it doesnt matter who.is in office, they are going to be a pawn, Obama was placed there, to do a messed up job on purpose, so he could make african Americans look bad, by doinf such a horrible Job in the house, and also.he was a pawn to appeal to the African americans, so the system.could get him.to.do.anything, and they would never oppose him, he was set up to be a saviour for the blacks, and an enemy to the whites, so whenever you shift your focus on the pawn puppet president as the cause of this you bring yourself further and further from truth, " Follow the gold buddy." You will find the true generators.of the race war, hate is a money maker, and as long as you keep trying to.solidify which race is righr, you will continue to be a pawn in a game to the banksters, and they will laugh as we kill and hate each other, and they will laugh to the bank, black and white banksters together jokes on you

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Did you think much about your statement before you posted it?? You dont notice the diffrence between dressing up as Oj simpson, and dressing up as a RECENTLY MURDERED TEEN, with the case still fresh on the minds of Americans, like sone of these comparison s I have seen are just oblivious to reality, Put your shoes in the shoes of Trayvon Martins parents and I want you to pretend that you are them receiving the news that some kids just dressed up as their son, mocking his death, can you feel the pain from their hearts??? Or is your blood frozen as well?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamuniversalcreator

I am probably feeding a troll, but i do not care.

You keep saying that word murdered. I don''t think it means what you... Ah, you know what, never mind. That is a different topic altogether.

If you or your friends ever tried to hold on where is it...

Iamuniversalcreator IF THEY WERE IN MY HOOD THEY WOULD GET THE # BEAT OUT OF THEM!!!

If you are serious here and not a troll, I just do not want you to end up as next years costume since more folks are going ccw these days. I just renewed mine.

Not to mention this is why the man is dead to begin with. He tried to beat the excrement out of someone.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by overratedpatriotism

Im not a troll, I have a heart, only a troll.would feel that its no problem bringing hurt to parents dealing with a controversial case , but I see people like to just throw the word troll at any kind of opposition, interesting its quite similar to saying the word 'n-word', the word "troll," a way of getting out of providing substantial evidence to opposition, clever, my definition ... nah I dont use degrading words to describe people, but in regards to the beating the # out of those kids, I come from a rough poor city, and we see teens murdered by cops, all the time, we see cops plant evidence on teens, it happened to a friend, but that does not matter, im just saying a lot of people in this city feel sorry for Trayvon's parents, because they can relate with losing a child to.controversial terms, so most likely they would see it as disrespect seeing some white kids dressed up as a recently departed Trayvon, everybody is not buying that court case, it was staged anyways, the system allowed him to walk,because Trayvon was a sacrifice, because they wanted to incite Riots, but anyways that is why I mentioned the kids would probally get beat up, maybe you are so well off, with your silver spoon, that you dont understand how the ghetto works, its okay, thats how most of these problems happen naive, welk off peoplec not understanding struggling people... p.s if you were not serious and a troll you would not be so condescending, about me ending up next year as an Halloween costume, alas it seems true intentions are always brought to light..
edit on 29-10-2013 by Iamuniversalcreator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I don't know where to begin. First, Trayvon Martin was not murdered......FACT!!! No matter how many times you type it, it still isn't true. Second, you keep harping about trayvons parents. What about Nichole Browns parents? What about Ron Goldmans parents? It's not like these kids went trick or treating on Tracy Martins doorstep. I still dont see a difference berween dressing up as OJ and Zimmerman. Maybe i really am that stupid, maybe one of us is, anyway. And I never blamed the president for anything. Go back and read what I wrote slower. I blamed white guilt for getting him elected. But since you mentioned it he did screw Zimmerman out of a chance for a fair trial with his unprecedented commentary "if I had a son" bs.
And the case is not fresh on anyone's mind. The only people who haven't let it go are racist Al Sharpton wannabes. Everyone else has moved on.
People like me are the reason there is a racial divide? LOL! Spare me. I refuse to even let race be an issue. I judge the content of the character just like MLK dreamt.
Do you know the difference between equality and supremacy? I refuse to let black rage or white guilt control my thoughts or behavior.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator

You are doing nothing to.solve the issue

I don't have to do anything. The first Ammendment solves this "issue" for us. Do you want to live in a free country or a country that's free to do anything as long as no one's offended?

"Obama was placed there, to do a messed up job on purpose, so he could make african Americans look bad, by doinf such a horrible Job in the house "

REALLY?!?!?
Obama was made president to make African Americans look bad? LMFAO!! I thought that was what DMX was for
Look, the man is probably the worst president in 100 years. Just suck it up and move on. It isn't because he's black. It's because his résumé was a blank page. It's what happens when you vote on someone whose got swagger and nothing else.
edit on 29-10-2013 by riffraff because: Can't quote multiple paragraphs

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

But you know in the end you know what this post proves..

Divide and conquer works wonders..

No wonder we cant get our act together and deal with real issues..

So you guys flip cause some idiot wears a costume of some dead kid who is black..

But when you are forced with Obamacare and have a 17 trillion dollar debt nobody bats an eye?

/insert joker.jpg here.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Silver-spoon? For the first half of my life I was homeless. Someone let us fix up a shed and sleep in it at night as long as we were not there during the day. I was raised by the streets of Ward 232 in Whitehaven, Memphis. When I was not getting jumped for not being black I was in school because I got a free lunch and what minimal education the city was willing to give us. I have seen friends get shot up by gang members, but I have also seen friends get abused or even shot by law enforcement.

I got out of that state and never looked back and never once blamed somebody else for my place in life or my actions. So if you call fighting tooth and nail to earn everything I hold dear a silver spoon, go back to your self pity blame game.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

And here you are giving them the desired attention.

Stirring the caldron?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

they are moron kids thats it..if people werent making a big fuss over it on the web than martins parents wouldnt even be aware of it and that is the godamned truth, if you ignore it.. it goes away

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
wait, he got the costume ALLLLL wrong....where is broken nose and the bloodied head from the kid who decided to jump a Neighborhood watch volunteer instead of walking his wanna be OG ass home? What is missing is a picture of Al Sharpton with a bag from Barneys and a 'Race baiter' banner on his chest.

It is a race thing..the fact that black on black crime happens on a daily, no, hourly basis but it is not in the media and should be. BIG TIME. A half black neighborhood watch guy kills someone in self defense and you take up arms. True definition of ignorance.

I feel horrible for the parents of TM as no one should have to bury a child but again, if he was not playing the part he would not have died as the part of the tragedy.

Lighten up folks...

edit on 10pm31pmfu2013-10-29T15:45:11-05:000311 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Iamuniversalcreator
reply to post by Nyiah

Ummmm so its no problem.for teens to dress up as.a murdered.teenager, with the case still being fresh on the mind of the parents whers your heart?? Also this question is for all the others who try to cover the asses of theses disrespectful idiots where is your heart you know that # is wrong, cut the bullcrap trying to defend your race, and just look at how this is just disrespectful to the Parents of this murdered.boy
edit on 28-10-2013 by Iamuniversalcreator because: (no reason given)

I wasn't gonna comment on this but I will now. I followed the case very closely closer than you will ever know. That word keeps being thrown around MURDERED. Trayvon wasn't murdered he was shot while committing aggravated assault. The case was never bout race lets be honest now Zimmerman had a black grandfather and George mother is Peruvian only reason race came into play was because that's how sharpton wanted it to play out. Ask yourself a question when have you ever seen the govt step in after a person was found not guilty in a court of law Eric Holder=Obama right hand man if Obama had a son he would look like Trayvon. Now onto the costume yeah it's in bad taste but so what I have seen people dress up as Charlie Manson and Osama Bin laden it's a costume it's Halloween get over it. Should focus more attention on the fact that to many white people have been beaten and killed all in the name of Trayvon and nobody seems to care. Never once has Obama came on TV to condemn any of it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

matafuchs
wait, he got the costume ALLLLL wrong....where is broken nose and the bloodied head from the kid who decided to jump a Neighborhood watch volunteer instead of walking his wanna be OG ass home? What is missing is a picture of Al Sharpton with a bag from Barneys and a 'Race baiter' banner on his chest.

It is a race thing..the fact that black on black crime happens on a daily, no, hourly basis but it is not in the media and should be. BIG TIME. A half black neighborhood watch guy kills someone in self defense and you take up arms. True definition of ignorance.

I feel horrible for the parents of TM as no one should have to bury a child but again, if he was not playing the part he would not have died as the part of the tragedy.

Lighten up folks...

Exactly. People don't realize Trayvon brought this on himself people actually still believe he lived there. Whats funny is when you bring up Trayvons best friend you know the one who killed his mother then threw a party.

edit on 10pm31pmfu2013-10-29T15:45:11-05:000311 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join