It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash In Peru Seen By American Soldier believes Aliens Have Underground Peruvian Base

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

GovtFlu
..very similar description given by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy in 1947

www.youtube.com...

Interesting, the alien body required no food, water or had any organs, Not mechanical and not organic providing it's own energy, directly animated by a spirit being.

Three fingers on this one not four.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

How are aliens going to treat us with any equality in the universe when we ourselves humanity as a whole cant....they dont need to cover themselves up because our political leaders and organizations do that for them....they dont need to take over our planet when we will destroy it ourselves.... if we had any bit of intelligence things wouldnt have been hidden from us all along by our own people... if our own kind think we are stupid enough to not be trusted.....really what do you think the aliens think of us...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey there sled735, yes I know he told it in the video... However I wanted to find information to
back it up because it was being "questioned". I thought it would add some content to the
thread. It was that or I could of just chimed in and told yall ... whether I thought he was credible
or not.
But I wanted to see more content too so I went digging and I found data that supported his troop or group or whatever they are called (MACG-28) was indeed in Peru during the given time frame.

& It was questioned by previous posters... so I went digging just to see for myself and thought
I would share it. I wanted to find better pictures of the base but I was having a hard time
finding anything. So I posted what I did find that would provide back up the story.

comment by defcon5 (page 7)

Pardon me for asking, but since when does the US military
have anyone stationed in Peru?
The last I heard they tried
to set up a base there in some deal with the Peruvian government,
and the citizens went ballistic and put a stop to it.

comment by mirageman (page 7)

Looking at the frozen video frame(s) of payslip evidence given there
are discrepancies.

The guy's full name appears as "Jonathon van Waygandt" in the first
but is stated as "Weygandt Jonatha V"

Is this a simple clerical error that his first and surname have different spellings?

It seems he was born in 1976.The MACG were involved in Peru in 1997.
Making him 20 or 21 at the time of the event . Of course that is if it is even partly true.

comment by Staroth (page 7)

Where was this crash site exactly and are there any current pictures
or coords?
If this really happened there would be a hole there in the
mountain. Perhaps other evidence in and around the area. I'd like to
Google Earth it and see.

leolady

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

mirageman
reply to post by kingcaii

Whilst I am not de-bunking the story I think it's wise to keep an open mind but also a sceptical eye on cases of this sort. For instance whilst witnesses claim to be threatened all the time can we really say that anyone ever has been "killed" for what they know or a family member knew?

As always the real evidence that might point to something more than hearsay eludes us.

There aren't any cases that I know of, where someone has been explicitly killed for what they knew or would expose, but William Cooper comes to mind (was shot on his own property by a sheriff's deputy, supposedly for no good reason).

Before I go further, I do want to say that yes, you are right, any and every story should be approached with equal measures open mind, enthusiasm, and (above all) interest in the pursuit of truth.

Obviously, the main issue with finding proof of people being killed for what they or someone close to them knew, is the fact that some of these people disappear. Chances are, the few people who would have access to the truly "dangerous" information/technology/etc. (I say "dangerous" because A) we don't know exactly what the government is holding on to, and B) some or much of it is probably more dangerous to TPTB) would be closely monitored and taken care of before they have the chance to share it.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by breadinspector

"'You weren't supposed to be there.' 'You are not supposed to see this.' 'You are going to be dangerous if we let you go.' I thought that they were going to kill me, really… "They had a Lieutenant Colonel from the Air Force and he did not identify himself. And he told me, 'If we just took you out in the jungle, they would never find you out there.' I didn't want to test him to see if he would really do that so I just said, 'Yeah.' And, he said, 'You have got to sign these papers. You never saw this.' I 'don't exist' and 'this situation never happened.' And if you tell anybody, you will just come up missing… "They are yelling at me and hollering and cursing. 'You didn't see anything. We will do you and your whole goddamn family.' "It was basically that for about eight or nine hours… 'We are going to take you off in a helicopter and we are going to kick your ass out in the jungle and we are going to end you…"

So I believe the above quote from Weygandt was from around 2001-2002, he's on the disclosure project's witness list.

Sounds pretty serious those threats, he's still alive now isn't he?

Maybe not so serious afterall.

That's just it.

Why yell and imprison a man for 8 hours and then just make him sign a paper saying nothing happened? The paper is proof it happened...what are they going to do? Take him to court and prove that he signed something saying nothing happened!?!??

If they were really worried they would just end him and throw him in the jungle.

I do not believe this person even though I believe extraterrestrials do exist.
edit on 31-10-2013 by superman2012 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
why the heck was the DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY people there?
Free Energy suppression folks.... it's going on now.
edit on 1/11/2013 by ProphetZoroaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetZoroaster

did you want to copy a youtube comment that you found good? or ..what..

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This guy seems very convincing and seems to know his stuff. Good find. Wish I could flag posts but it only lets me star them for some reason.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We will be discussing this awesome thread on ATS live! tonight.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I always did like this guy and his story. Never mind Greer, it's not him on the video. Did anyone do any more digging into this?

BT

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
This guy sounds very convincing and his mannerisms suggest he is telling the truth!
His story is articulated in a way that appears geniune and consistent like someone saying it as it is/was!
I personally think he's not bullshi..ing.

Absolutely, I thought this was no bull#, but I found it mind-blowing how the US had access to Peru that easily? That was the weak link for me.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think I saw this movie. Didn't the soldier send the Alien's helmet to his ex-wife and his son got ahold of it for Halloween?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join