It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash In Peru Seen By American Soldier believes Aliens Have Underground Peruvian Base

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hi Breadinspector,

breadinspector
he even received threats from the men in black threatening to kill him ...

Breadinspector, if you know him, bring him to this website.

You might want to modify the thread title, He's a marine, not a soldier. Big difference.

The DOE actions make no sense. I'm aware of an incident where over 100 soldiers stood and watched a UFO hovering for over an hour, and there was absolutely no retribution. And, hell no, I wont go into detail. He should have been put in for an award, or at least, a letter of commendation.

The reason it happened is political correctness. As the USA transforms to the USSA, anything that might annoy the regime won't be tolerated. The Democrats and Communists love to dish out punishment, and so it is.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

WOW, this is one brave young man. You can tell just by the way this guy is talking, he's telling the truth. I was glued to the entire video. Op this was a great find, and one of the best witness testimonies I've seen in quite awhile.

It really gets me hot under the collar to think that there are these rouge government operations that are keeping all of this from the world. From what this young man is saying, it sounds like it's just not our government who are keeping this from the people. This guy hit the nail on the head when he stated these rouge groups are evil. To keep something like this from the world and at the same time have absolutely no remorse about keeping it secret or threatening witnesses and their families is just pure evil. They have no sense of morality nor respect for all of humanity.

This young man has strong moral convictions and he's putting himself on a limb to let people know the truth. Making this video may very well have protected him from danger. If he is ever found dead or dies in an accident, you can take it to the bank he is being silenced. I have huge respect for this soldier and any other military personal who will put humanity and truth before political agendas.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Skywatcher2011

Char-Lee

Skywatcher2011
Cool testimony...hard to fake a story like that....remember, it is easier to tell a truth than to remember an entire lie. This guys sounds legit.

This is very true and he sounds totally legit, but remember that practice can make perfect, he may have had a script and just as any actor can be believable so could anyone with time to practice,

Anyone trained in military has to earn and command respect from their superiors. They are some of the toughest people out there. They are taught not to lie as well and do their job. He is doing his job for humanity by exposing the truth. I think he would have had enough post traumatic stress to not BS about his true experience.

My son is an Apache pilot for the Army after many years serving in the Marines so I understand what you are saying, but that would be like saying military persons never lie and that just, unfortunately is not so.

Still I hope you are right because I am tired of all the stories and nothing adding up. His story connects a few things and makes a picture that is filling in and may soon finally be complete.

As a veteran I thank you for your service. Family members serve just as much, and I would venture to say mothers and wives especially serve more than the service members at times. Their burdens are great and I thank you.

I want to challenge everyone here to step out of their comfort zones and support military wives and families. You have no idea how much these women suffer. Yes they have rear echelon but there is really not much help there. I challenge folks to step out, offer to babysit, cut the grass, fix the car or something around the house, bring some food or drop them a card. You have no idea what it will mean.

Now those numbers lady are allot more than two hundred lol. So what type of aliens crashed, I assume it was Greys. And what shot it down. All this is interesting.

I can't speak for these young veterans but I believe it's probably the same. First place you don't have to threaten a soldier, you give him an order and he does it. This is part training, part patriotism. Yea there are a few who would not obey but that is rare. I mean it is voluntary service lol.

Hope to hear more, and shake every soldier and veteran you see and thank them for service. It will make their day.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So, to all those on ATS that keep asking the question, "If they are real, why aren't they coming to help us, like they say they will?"

Answer: Because they know the human race is still a barbaric race, and the Big G will try to shoot them down!

IDIOTS!

STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

The DOE actions make no sense. I'm aware of an incident where over 100 soldiers stood and watched a UFO hovering for over an hour, and there was absolutely no retribution. And, hell no, I wont go into detail. He should have been put in for an award, or at least, a letter of commendation.

there is a huge difference between looking at something hoovering above them, and something that actually crashed...

Myself, Im not sure what to belive from this marine. If true its an amazing story...
Is there any other references from other previous stories, that tells about a crash in Peru `94?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

tripping over themselves to comment lol

I rarely get anyone posting anything positive or nice to my posts. I don't care though, I know the truth and for the grace of God go I!!
'In your own time' is y motto!

hx

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's a rare day when I S&F anything in the UFO forum.
Something about this guy rings of truth, lots of detail and emotion.
Very believable for whatever reasons.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
To me it looks like everything he told about the army stuff is correct but the whole crash is a lie.
His body language tells me.

I could be wrong off course but it looks like he is not telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Pardon me for asking, but since when does the US military have anyone stationed in Peru?
The last I heard they tried to set up a base there in some deal with the Peruvian government, and the citizens went ballistic and put a stop to it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I see some replies in here acting in a manner as if the Disclosure Project is more on the credible end of the spectrum and that as such this man is considered to be an unreliable source, and Steven Greer less so... Okay, but given that the way we perceive all this to be systematically suppressed, have you ever considered the notion that the Disclosure Project is actually the Disinformation Project, and thereby having more weight as far as saying certain legitimate testimony is unreliable, based on reputation standards... In short, they can make legit stories sound like that of sociopaths and delusional folk because of the Disclosure Projects perceived stature, whereas the whole thing could be a means of confusion, and leading us onto false trails

I'm very good at detecting people who are lying, and to be honest, with this guy it's hard to say without some high-tech lie analyzing software, even then it's iffy at best...

Just another purported witness testimony to take with a grain of salt... As someone else stated, being the way things are, they wouldn't even need to suppress people like this, as there's just too much to tell what's genuine and what's not, which would very much require disinformation to achieve, so we just have to make up our own minds...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Great story! It would have made an excellent episode of UFO Files on the History Channel back in the mid 2000s with a full re-construction.

But what do we really have beyond the verbal evidence of the witness?

Looking at the frozen video frame(s) of payslip evidence given there are discrepancies.

The guy's full name appears as "Jonathon van Waygandt" in the first but is stated as "Weygandt Jonatha V"

Is this a simple clerical error that his first and surname have different spellings?

It seems he was born in 1976.The MACG were involved in Peru in 1997. Making him 20 or 21 at the time of the event . Of course that is if it is even partly true.

This seems to be a bit like the Bob Lazar story (and many others). The evidence doesn't quite add up and we are left to wonder why (not)?

Interesting if even partially true.

edit on 29/10/13 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
this is super stupid. The Nazca lines have nothing to do with this. The Nazca lines were used as ceremonial walking paths.

no aliens needed.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Sad to say but anything associated with the Disclosure Project is almost universally BS.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Where was this crash site exactly and are there any current pictures or coords? If this really happened there would be a hole there in the mountain. Perhaps other evidence in and around the area. I'd like to Google Earth it and see.

*Steven Greer has proved to be a unreliable source! Ex: "Atta Boy" or "Ata", that Greer was trying to pass off as a small alien was in fact a real shrunken body once owned by Robert Ripley (Ripley's Believe It or Not), I do not trust anything Greer has a hand in!
edit on 29-10-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am getting the impression that the MIB/GOV don't seem be as serious as they used to be now when it comes to silencing witnesses.

They don't worry as much any more simply because they have seen our reactions, no one cares, but everyone laughs.

Unless one of these critters lands in a city and gets out to say hello, nothing else will be enough to convince the masses and that will never happen, and they know it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

sled735
So, to all those on ATS that keep asking the question, "If they are real, why aren't they coming to help us, like they say they will?"

Answer: Because they know the human race is still a barbaric race, and the Big G will try to shoot them down!

IDIOTS!

STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!!!

Well the ones sitting behind the moon may be the good guys and maybe the time is not right

I am waiting!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Sirius Disclosure Exclusive = Steven Greer
It may as well be ThirdPhaseofMoon, or Jamie Maussan IMO.

Thus, color me dubious.
Not that I'm not already dubious when it comes to people sitting around telling stories with little if nothing that can be substantiated.

How does it matter if this fellow was in the armed services?
There's half a dozen homeless veterans in an 5 block urban radius that'll readily confess to being in on the JFK Assassination, or even the Lincoln Assassination.
I could probably find a veteran that will happily claim to be able to lead you to the super secret location of a Hollow Earth Entrance, Fountain of Youth, or know the coordinates of Atlantis.

Words and stories. It's fun and all. Believe what you will.
I'm putting a martian-mallow onna stick for this campfire yarn.

edit on 10/28/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

Why don't you find those 5 vets now that say they killed JFK. Seriously, find them and get their names since you are so sure. Tired of you people that think all vets are crazy. Does it make you feel like you made a funny? Do you feel that you are better than most people? I think you do.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Im huge on reading people and their demeanor and body language.....my interpretation is that this guy fully believes he saw what he saw and is telling the truth as to what he observed and his perception of the event. Great video....

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
He talks about that the ship is organic . Long time ago I had this strange thought of Alien ships that were biological in appearance and that the operatives could not all leave the ship?

Really strange that this person starts talking about it , So my understanding of those ships weren't that bad after all..

I also made this illustration of how he describes this I'm very intrigued about this person and story don't know why?

Somehow I have the feeling he's telling the truth...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Didn't David Adair say he encountered a organic/symbiotic engine when he was taken to an air base?

Would make sense to build something like that as it would reduce space needed for interfaces and would pare down response time in piloting a vehicle.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join