It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash In Peru Seen By American Soldier believes Aliens Have Underground Peruvian Base

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be ironic if at the end of the day the government were the good guys and the aliens were the soul stealing vampires masquerading as angels.

just a thought..because you never know

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

kauskau
you dont seem to have a eyes and senses..it always wonders me.

right...whatever that means

kauskau
As i am often working in court i am trained to see if someone speaks the truth but often i ask myself why can other people not see that...its really obvious when sn is lying.

What is it you do in court that has given you the raining to detect liars? A stenographer works in court regularly but doesnt have the ability to correctly spot a liar on the stand.

kauskau
This guy AT LEAST believes in the story he tells.
Actors act differently..you can not act for more than 3 minutes without showing signs of acting..Thats the truth!

sure...i could believe that he believes his own story. But that 3 minute thing for actors? im afraid thats just not true. They can act as long as they need to.

Let me be clear once more. I am not saying this video isnt real and that the guy is lying. I am saying don't just believe something because you want it to be real so badly. dig a little deeper.

I am open to this video being true or false. Want to know more before I make up my mind

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Come on you know they came for the White Castle hamburgers. I have crossed states for them why not the universe.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Interesting story...

I for one think he's telling the truth, he was both fluid and nervous at times, he also waffled which is a good sign, a prepared speech by an actor would be more straight down the line. Anyway his body language was spot on, the eyes darting was simply him flitting between the at least two people in the room asking stuff.

What I liked and what made it truth to me was he started making assumptions about where the money came from and how many aliens there was, these were just things popping it to his head rather than facts, its what a person who is nervous and animated about something do when what believe is the truth.

He's genuine and I do believe him, the reason he's still alive is also the reason I believe him, he's a tiny bit oddball and a young man who's a bit hyper. As said, that is also why I believe him, he's just an ordinary young guy who's been stuck in the middle of a mind blowing event, he behaves exactly as you might if normally the most exciting stuff you did was guard duty. It was also interesting that he mentioned the multiple nationalities of forces there, for a radar unit, surely not.

As for his wish to go with the aliens, yup same here but would they want something as barbaric as a human with them?

I've chatted with my wife and daughter about this wishing they came down and offered us a new home, a new way of life and we all agreed that it would be a positive thing. I mean, look how the world is and the way its going, if someone offered you a chance to begin again in an informed and peaceful way how many would say no?

I love the Earth but it seems its not loved enough to keep it going.

Btw, OP, misleading headline, at no point did he say there was an alien underground base, he said the Radar system control room was underneath the radar itself.

Not aliens...
edit on 29-10-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I find it extremely interesting how many discrediting trolls, with newly created accounts there are in this particular thread.

hmmmm ( scratches chin )

This individual in the video appears to be credible and telling the truth.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I find it extremely interesting how many discrediting trolls there are in this particular thread.

So anyone with a different opinion to that of yourself is a discrediting troll ...really ?

I guess that's based on nothing more than your opinion , it's my discrediting troll opinion that he isn't yet I don't call you a gullible fool .... isn't that interesting

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

jimmyx
what a backward race we are, shooting down anything in the sky that doesn't look right.....aliens portray us as being barbaric and dangerous, and are probably told to cautiously observe....like we would do when around an alligator, a dumb prehistoric animal, that still has the potential to kill you. it's down right embarrassing that aliens would have to treat most of us as if we are still dumb animals.

It is not the humans shooting anything down, it is the aliens ( whatever you want to call them) that hide here for quite awhile now, afraid there pursuers are about to arrest them, and finish them off ! And always making it out that "human nature" is the thing to blame, good cover.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by Realtruth

I find it extremely interesting how many discrediting trolls there are in this particular thread.

So anyone with a different opinion to that of yourself is a discrediting troll ...really ?

I guess that's based on nothing more than your opinion , it's my discrediting troll opinion that he isn't yet I don't call you a gullible fool .... isn't that interesting

Well I guess I see your point, but what I was actually referring to was the recently created accounts here on ATS, and not veteran ATS members.

It just seems that a certain type of profile is often used to blindly discredit information by these types, instead of seeking the truth.

The man is telling his story as the truth, so instead of saying "Well he is telling a lie" and that is it, it would be ATS protocol to "Deny Ignorance" and seek additional details out.

That is why I said he appears to be telling the truth and credible.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

TXRabbit
Would this guy happened to have written a book about this incident? Curious..
edit on 28-10-2013 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

it's a catch 22

if he writes a book we'd LOVE to read it but at the same time it could mean he's simply in it for profit and not telling the truth. :/

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

MikhailBakunin

TXRabbit
Would this guy happened to have written a book about this incident? Curious..
edit on 28-10-2013 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

it's a catch 22

if he writes a book we'd LOVE to read it but at the same time it could mean he's simply in it for profit and not telling the truth. :/

He clearly stated, in the video, that he was not in it for the money.

Now if this should play out somehow that he is seeking money, then his credibility would cease to exist.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Skywatcher2011

Char-Lee

Skywatcher2011
Cool testimony...hard to fake a story like that....remember, it is easier to tell a truth than to remember an entire lie. This guys sounds legit.

This is very true and he sounds totally legit, but remember that practice can make perfect, he may have had a script and just as any actor can be believable so could anyone with time to practice,

Anyone trained in military has to earn and command respect from their superiors. They are some of the toughest people out there. They are taught not to lie as well and do their job. He is doing his job for humanity by exposing the truth. I think he would have had enough post traumatic stress to not BS about his true experience.

My son is an Apache pilot for the Army after many years serving in the Marines so I understand what you are saying, but that would be like saying military persons never lie and that just, unfortunately is not so.

Still I hope you are right because I am tired of all the stories and nothing adding up. His story connects a few things and makes a picture that is filling in and may soon finally be complete.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by STANDARD

I want to believe.
edit on 29-10-2013 by STANDARD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Char-Lee
For a moment let us suspend our disbelief.

What if all those we have heard of like MIB and those tied to them are fallen angels (as we know them from ancient texts). Now suppose all the ships are beings sent to do the sorting work spoke of in the ancient texts.

That would mean that there are associates of the Fallen in top Government positions.

maybe the sorting takes many and is long, it could be a reading of info on DNA per family line or actual recovery of life memory per person or such.

This would mean there is a war going on around us and preparation for a larger war, but we are not a part of it and so have not been further informed, we would simply be in the middle of it all as it unfolds.

That may also mean that some of the persons on this website may possibly work for one side or the other.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

I thought I read that there were only around 200 hundred fallen. Taking in to account this was long ago and that there is battle or war then there would be attrition, yes. So we know good always triumphs so how many can be left.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i believe him,for most people that witness something "impossible" we desperatly try to rationalize it at first,or then try ignoring it,or we both hallucinated/crazy,anything that could explain it.sadly it can become all consuming,risking anything to find the answer.being ridiculed and not believed,even by family soon palls.you just don't care about that very quickly.to meet a friend who saw the same as i,was the best thing in the world,an ex army guy,who knew a lot more about skies than i did.and what sould definatly not be sitting up there.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

dlbott

Char-Lee
For a moment let us suspend our disbelief.

What if all those we have heard of like MIB and those tied to them are fallen angels (as we know them from ancient texts). Now suppose all the ships are beings sent to do the sorting work spoke of in the ancient texts.

That would mean that there are associates of the Fallen in top Government positions.

maybe the sorting takes many and is long, it could be a reading of info on DNA per family line or actual recovery of life memory per person or such.

This would mean there is a war going on around us and preparation for a larger war, but we are not a part of it and so have not been further informed, we would simply be in the middle of it all as it unfolds.

That may also mean that some of the persons on this website may possibly work for one side or the other.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

I thought I read that there were only around 200 hundred fallen. Taking in to account this was long ago and that there is battle or war then there would be attrition, yes. So we know good always triumphs so how many can be left.

The Bot

There are many many questions and answers are what we need.
Interesting thread on the numbers www.abovetopsecret.com...

n the New Testament, Revelation 12:3-14 speaks of a great red dragon whose tail swept a third part of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. In verses 7-9, after defeat in a War in Heaven in which the dragon and his angels fought against Michael and his angels, "the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world - he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."[35]

There are numbers given in some texts but like this, speaking of Uthra this is

a spirit being – an Aeon or angel – but because both those terms are loaded from other traditions, it seemed best not to render the term using either of those words.

www.patheos.com...

Then I worship, laud and praise Pirun, that great occult first Vine from whom there emanated eight hundred and eighty eight thousand myriads of 'uthras.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

ObservingTheWorld
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Thanks Lady_Tuatha. It really comes down to some basics. One, are there alien life forms? Two, if so, are they interstellar or interdimensional? Three, are the odd tales from ancient civilizations just fantasy or is there some truth to them at all? If we are going sci-fi, then most of ATS is only sci-fi.

Okay, here goes. During the Big Bang, not only was our Universe created, but many others right along with it. These other Universes would be considered 'alternate dimensions'. Now these Universes are quite similar as the same forces are interacting with them in the same way. This does not mean that there aren't nuances that are affect each reality differently. And it is those nuances that we need to look at.

note: Just because someone can make a choice between two option, it does not mean that another dimension is created where the other choice was made. It takes a lot of energy to create a new Universe.

Now in a few of these Universes, life came to be. And in at least one, intelligent life formed (no, not the one we live in. Well, not yet). This intelligent life started millennia before humanity ever came to be. Today, we know these entities as the 'Greys'. It took them quite some time, but they soon understood about the other dimensions and soon were able to cross over into them. But not all 'Earths' evolved life.

They eventually found one that did (Nope, still not us). The dominant lifeform was dinosaurs, or, reptilian. There were some signs of rudimentary intelligence in one strain. Fortunately there wasn't a world cataclysm on this 'Earth' (Whether it just didn't happen or the 'Greys' stopped it, I'm not sure).

The 'Greys' helped the 'Reptilians' along the path to self awareness. They were with them through the whole process. In the end, this caused resentment. The 'Reptilians' felt as if they were manipulated. They were not allowed to become what they would have been if left alone. Even though the two species still intermingle, there is always an undercurrent of distrust.

So now the Reptilians started exploring the dimensions. They found one where most of their kind was long gone. In their place, mammals were now the dominant species. They came as the Annunaki and genetically created new species. We were nothing more than experimental beasts. The old writings tell of what they did to our species. They weren't always kind.

Eventually the 'Greys' found out about what the 'Reptilians' were doing. They were not happy. The 'Greys' had been accused of interfering in a species development, but they had never gone to this extent. This was the beginning of the War over Humanity.

As is, the 'Reptilians' still think we should be grateful to them and become their unwavering subjects. Some 'Greys' feel we are nothing more than a failed experiment and that are of no use. A larger contingent of the 'Greys' see that we should have a right to continue but are unsure about disclosing the true nature of things as we are still a very violent and selfish species. They do not want a repeat of what the 'Reptilians' did.

So the war goes on. And where we end up at the end of this war determines who we become as a species.

(Later: More on Interstellar travel, Early dimensional travel, Interspecies politics, etc... ) so yes, a lot more unseen.

So where do the other species fall in this war, such as the Nordic etc. From descriptions we sound closer genetically to them. I certainly don't buy they tweaked a neanderthal to make us. Nice and interesting muse, would like to hear more, if not here pm and I correspond.

Also, from what source do you get this information.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
Disinf..uhm I mean Disclosure Project, Steven Greer?

Thanks, rejected. Next.

OK, for those of us who don't know where the sarcasm comes from, what's up. Don't know that site so what's the beef...

The Bot

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Why bother threatening a newbie Lance Corp about disappearing into the jungle for nine hours? It would have been much easier for them to just do it and explain away his death as a training accident.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Spader

I was thinking the same until I remembered he was with his commanding officer and the rest of their patrol werent too far behind - might of led to too many questions being asked. Added friction between departments in the military...

I believe his story, as mentioned on this page he does seem to try and rationalize a bizarre event & his body language is very natural as were his own personal views on the encounter. Yes, I am a new member but I try and not let my own bias cloud the information given

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
POSTING FOR ..

further reading and comments later

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join