It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash In Peru Seen By American Soldier believes Aliens Have Underground Peruvian Base

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

ObservingTheWorld

Logiciel
Then why do you guys think these entities feel the need to hide from plain sight and get shot at?
If they are threatten buy some part of governement (remember Eisenhower warning?), why don't they take action? Surely they have the means to...
Some kind of intergalactic treaty? Non-interference? But then are there no individualistic thinking in who knows how many kind of them are out there?

edit on 28-10-2013 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

The war isn't over yet. The war that determines whether we are a free or slave race. Our creators, the 'Reptilians', say we still belong to them. Not only did they push us towards intelligence, they experimented with our species. This made the 'Greys', their predecessors, a bit angry.

Since we were now intelligent, we should have the right to determine we we would become. The 'Reptilians' were not happy about this at all but were not in a position to do otherwise. They had to pack up and let us be. We were now a hands-off species. However, we are a watched species.

The war comes down to this. The 'Reptilians' still consider us their property, their creations to do with as they will. They wish us to become little more than slaves. The 'Greys' have split into two factions. One thinks we are not worth it and should be wiped out as we are nothing more than an experiment, and a failed one at that. The other faction sees something worthwhile is us but we are not yet ready to be part of a larger "community" of species.

That's it in a nutshell. There is a lot more going on that is not seen. Take it for what it's worth.

lol mate the reptilians didnt make humans, human gods made the reptilians, the reptilians control the world because theres more of them thats y

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

ImpactoR
reply to post by Char-Lee

No, just no, let's stop calling anything 'Fallen Angels' 'demons' and anything from biblical texts..

Yes, just yes, let's not be blind... Ancient texts exist all over the world why would we ignore them.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Which 'human' gods?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Char-Lee
For a moment let us suspend our disbelief.

What if all those we have heard of like MIB and those tied to them are fallen angels (as we know them from ancient texts). Now suppose all the ships are beings sent to do the sorting work spoke of in the ancient texts.

That would mean that there are associates of the Fallen in top Government positions.

maybe the sorting takes many and is long, it could be a reading of info on DNA per family line or actual recovery of life memory per person or such.

This would mean there is a war going on around us and preparation for a larger war, but we are not a part of it and so have not been further informed, we would simply be in the middle of it all as it unfolds.

That may also mean that some of the persons on this website may possibly work for one side or the other.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

no such thing as fallen angels mate ive been working with the aliens for a while now, religion is all man made from the intel ive received but aliens are real, not fallen angels, aliens come in different types and from different planets, the ones this soldier saw were probably the greys
the bible is fabrication it fabricates the truth
edit on 10-28-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

ObservingTheWorld

Which 'human' gods?

the ancient astronauts mate the annunaki they made the reptilians not the other way round
reptilians have the ability to hide themsleves by shape shifting their whole body into human form this defies physics of the conventional world because physics and the maths we use come from the reptilians since they distort knowledge the only reason they control the world is because theres more reptilians than humans on the earth its like 70% reptilian and 30% human

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

breadinspector

ObservingTheWorld

Which 'human' gods?

the ancient astronauts mate the annunaki they made the reptilians not the other way round
reptilians have the ability to hide themsleves by shape shifting their whole body into human form this defies physics of the conventional world because physics and the maths we use come from the reptilians since they distort knowledge the only reason they control the world is because theres more reptilians than humans on the earth its like 70% reptilian and 30% human

Huh? O_o

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Im2keul

breadinspector

ObservingTheWorld

Which 'human' gods?

Huh? O_o

whats wrong mate

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Where did you get such information?

Got a link for it?

Sounds a bit out there ( No offense).

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Im2keul

Got a link for it?

lol mate the way youre mocking me seems like youre both paranoid i know the truth this is from personal experiences with you reptilians here in melb your filthy ilk are all over the place

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

breadinspector

Im2keul

Got a link for it?

lol mate the way youre mocking me seems like youre both paranoid i know the truth this is from personal experiences with you reptilians here in melb your filthy ilk are all over the place

Alrighty then. (slowly closes laptop and pushes away)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

He tells us what was used to shoot down the UFO.

A HAWK mid range surface to air missile with a kill shot probability of 84% against terrestrial aircraft.

Must have been a lucky shot

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
As a trained law enforcement/ Security Service neuro-linguistic interviewer and following my observation of this individual, I am inclined to believe that during the vast majority of this interview, the gentleman is telling the truth.

I'm surprised, in fact I'm very surprised.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Skywatcher2011
Cool testimony...hard to fake a story like that....remember, it is easier to tell a truth than to remember an entire lie. This guys sounds legit.

This is very true and he sounds totally legit, but remember that practice can make perfect, he may have had a script and just as any actor can be believable so could anyone with time to practice,

Anyone trained in military has to earn and command respect from their superiors. They are some of the toughest people out there. They are taught not to lie as well and do their job. He is doing his job for humanity by exposing the truth. I think he would have had enough post traumatic stress to not BS about his true experience.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

angryhulk
Given that I can't watch the video at work, fancy telling me a little about it?
edit on 28/10/13 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

You should be ashamed that you are even reading this at work.

You are being paid money to do your job for your employer and you are using his time to read ATS.

Shame on you. Be better than Obama and his administration, be an example of uprightness and hard work by committing to your employer the time you are paid to perform your duties there and stop stealing time from your employer.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What a fascinating video thank you for sharing OP !

His body language is pretty solid with his words, it backs up what he is saying.

@4:32 when talking about the hum vees his eyes will move in a upwards and right direction from our viewpoint. This is extremely common with Visually Remembered Images.

@4:43 he is recalling "humping through the bush" with a Visual Access Cue of down and to the left, which is associated with Feeling / Kinesthetic.

@7:20ish when discussing/ remembering the sounds. We see AR or Auditory Remembered cues from him.

There are other indications, these are just a few examples.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh goody! Another eye witness with absolutely no proof. Sure he sounds credible and sincere but again, no proof. All these UFO crashes happen and within no time the govt is there to cover it up. Why doesn't anybody ever snap a quick pic, grab a severed limb from an alien and beat feet? No they just stand there and wait for the men in black. If you ever find a wrecked UFO, grab a piece and run like hell!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The fact he doesn't over sensationalise the encounter is a positive.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
..very similar description given by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy in 1947

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Idk if it uas been mentioned yet but The color of the ship that he talks about @ 7:11 ....reminded me of this:

ChromaFlair is the registered trademark for a pigment used in paint systems, primarily for automobiles. When the paint is applied, it changes color depending on the light source and viewing angle. It was created by JDS Uniphase Flex Products Group in Santa Rosa, California and is used by DuPont and PPG.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

We see what we want to see, we believe what we want to believe, perhaps that is how MIB control us. As for me, I dont believe in MIB or UFOs crashing all the time. But then again thats how I see it, thats how I believe it

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join