It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rh negatives and ufo activity even abductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
any rh negatives been in contact with aliens? or have ufo activity a lot of rh negs seem to have contact with aliens and ufos
im one of them and im just wondering if anyone else whos rh neg has also had similiar experiences?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Aliens don't exist, abductions therefore cannot happen

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nikolewis

Thats a very brave statement.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Interesting... I am a rare rh neg... but unsure
If I have I have totally blocked it out

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

nikolewis
Aliens don't exist, abductions therefore cannot happen

I'm curious...did you join ATS just to answer this question? By the way, how do you know Aliens don't exist?

Do you have experience in the "non existence" of aliens?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I've been studying this subject for a long time. It is a real phenomenon. There are thousands of people who have come forward that have very similar stories. Too similar to be a mental condition and too vast to be an elaborate hoax. 1500 recently had their blood tested and most of them had the same blood type O negative which is a rare type to begin with.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Curious as to what your experiences have been

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic

Curious as to what your experiences have been

ive had telepathic communication with aliens being
one day weird markings appeared on my wall when i used water and soap to clean it it went away for a day or so but when i woke up and when everything dried, the markings were there again
then a few days later i noticed weird lights in the sky and i noticed it happened over a few days nothing knowing what it was i thought it was a demonic or reptilian attack

i then went and researched into things to fight demons and reptilians and found orgone after buying 1 the markings still continued but i felt a presence of calmness in my house once the orgone was here this got my really into making orgone and long story short i bought a piece of orgone called the "anscestral call pyramid after buying this pyramid i saw the sky light up and i saw lights in the sky move to where the pyramid was located

if i was on one side of the house i checked the window and saw the lights moved to another room and saw the lights and then i eventually went outside and realized i could communicate with these light telepathically after asking them questions they painted a picture in my bathroom wall which was an astronaut in front of his planet which can only be seen at night and only in the mirror

it turned out these beings were the ancient astronauts from what von daniken talk about i came into contact with and the only reason we came into contact was that me being rh neg with the ansectral call pyramid which means my soul is from where they come from they were the gods and i was one of them in a past life

edit on 10-28-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

What was the marking? Can you explain that in a little more detail?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic

What was the marking? Can you explain that in a little more detail?

it looked like someone wet their thumb with yellow olive oil and pressed against the wall, it look like a thumbprint and then it drizzled all the way to the bottom of the carpet in a very straight line it looked like

a small thumb print with a long line drizzling down to the carpet basically
saw this all over my house
there were also other makings like a bunch of olive oil spots in the bathroom and other places a bunch of them it resembled a star cluster

and theres also 2 carvings in my study of the astronauts spaceship and another carving of the astronaut sitting on a rock
this is what their spacehip looks like
[/img]http://www.ufoevidence.org/images/B085[1].jpg[/img]
edit on 10-28-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Sorry your link 404 ME. :-) so my question is... you have contacted aliens who told you about your previous lives? Have you seen a true regressive hypnotist that is familiar with past life work... all the lives you see should help heal you in this one..

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
heres the link to the spaceship
www.ufoevidence.org...
its under 14th century fresco painting

i have seen a hypnotist and it turns out im vishnu from the vedas and hindiusm after all the hypnosis work
being rh negative means your a god and these beings i came into contact with are also gods they didnt tell me where they came from i asked them questions and they would reply to only some of my questions

they arent called the pledieans in fact im not sure the pleadieans even exist i doubt the pleadians exist personally but these beings didnt state their name they were just the gods they told me those with the rh negative blood type come from their planet and were representatives of theres for earth

our soul apparently carries an imprint and some souls are gods and others are demons like reptilians and shape shifters

the gods created the human race and they also created the demons and reptilians im assuming
so you say youre also rh negative? did u have any ufo/alien experiences?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Well I don't know about " aliens" if that is the correct terminology.. I do have a strong sense of the spirit world and can see things in different ways. Future events , past lives, aura.s etc.. I do have a strong belief in "nephilim"and ancient religious text that all refer to these beings... whether or not I.'ve talked to one I cannot say. I'm usually very protective of who I allow to contact me from the spirit realm. They have to meet certain standards so I know I.m not being deceived.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nikolewis

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

breadinspector
www.ufoevidence.org...

i have seen a hypnotist and it turns out im vishnu from the vedas and hindiusm after all the hypnosis work
being rh negative means your a god and these beings i came into contact with are also gods they didnt tell me where they came from i asked them questions and they would reply to only some of my questions

they arent called the pledieans in fact im not sure the pleadieans even exist i doubt the pleadians exist personally but these beings didnt state their name they were just the gods they told me those with the rh negative blood type come from their planet and were representatives of theres for earth

our soul apparently carries an imprint and some souls are gods and others are demons like reptilians and shape shifters

the gods created the human race and they also created the demons and reptilians im assuming

Can you elaborate on what you meant by "carries an imprint"?

The RH- genes only allow a body to act as a vessel, so not everyone from the bloodline is a so-called god or a reincarnation of one. You can share lineage but still be human. As I said in another thread, the body isn't always indicative of the soul.

I'm O- and have had similar experiences.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

CloudSylver

breadinspector
www.ufoevidence.org...

The RH- genes only allow a body to act as a vessel, so not everyone from the bloodline is a so-called god or a reincarnation of one. You can share lineage but still be human. As I said in another thread, the body isn't always indicative of the soul.

heres more info on imprints
www.transients.info...

basically the soul has an holographic template that imprints DNA onto the body at conception when the soul enters the human body
rh negative means you carry the god soul

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Please stop with the "Rh negs" are Gods thing,as a favor from one Rh neg to another? This just contributes to trolls having enough fodder to accuse Rh negs contributing to Any thread on this site,of thinking they are special+better than others.I am Rh neg+so are all 3 my kids.Are we kind,nice,really cool folks? Hell yeah! Gods..NO.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

breadinspector

CloudSylver

breadinspector
www.ufoevidence.org...

www.transients.info...

basically the soul has an holographic template that imprints DNA onto the body at conception when the soul enters the human body

Well "imprinting" is certainly an interesting approach. I've done a lot of research myself but don't care to give anyone on the board ammunition. Message me your email or something.
edit on 28-10-2013 by CloudSylver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

CloudSylver

breadinspector

CloudSylver

breadinspector
www.ufoevidence.org...

www.transients.info...

Well "imprinting" is certainly an interesting approach. I've done a lot of research myself but don't care to give anyone on the board ammunition. Message me your email or something.

this is what the aliens told me so im just going off on that yeah sure send a pm my way if u wanna talk more

cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

breadinspector

CloudSylver

breadinspector

CloudSylver

breadinspector
www.ufoevidence.org...

www.transients.info...

this is what the aliens told me so im just going off on that yeah sure send a pm my way if u wanna talk more

cheers

You're pretty lucky you were approached at all. A little known fact about telepathy is that most humans are naturally resistant and can only "send" messages. Receiving is another issue entirely.

I'm not able to message anyone for some strange reason, which is why I asked for you to do it.

<<   2 >>

join