It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMACARE is a Deliberate Planned Suicide Attack on America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

The criteria for patriots need not be that complicated.

1. Do they support the Constitution; the Bill of Rights and just application of the laws of the land . . . insuring that the laws are minimal and that States Rights trump Federalism, per the Constitution.

2. To they enhance and build up The Republic vs tearing it to shreds; destroying it; aiding and abetting enemies . . . e.g. having sworn enemies MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD in high positions in THE WHITEHOUSE!!! God have mercy on us all.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Bone75

AngryCymraeg

Bone75

AngryCymraeg

Bone75
I should know better than to argue with his supporters though, after all, you're the same folks who think 20 chosen years in a whitey hating church doesn't make him a racist either.
edit on 30-10-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

.... What an unpleasant comment. You're now dragging in the discredited 'hate whitey' comments that Michelle Obama is supposed to have said? Not sure if I should report this or just curl my lip and walk away.

Does you have any idea who or what you are so feverishly defending? I clearly made reference to their church. It was an analogy used to point out how the hypocrisy and denial are the same in both issues.

And you mentioned 'hate whitey'. There's no feverish anything by the way. I'm just sick and tired of all the conspiracy bullcrap that surrounds Obama. It's getting ridiculous.

Which translates to... I don't have any idea what I'm talking about, I just wish you guys would stop being so mean to my daddy *footstomp*

To get back on topic, tell me what you think OmamaCare is gonna do for this country.

Also, based on Nanci Pelosi's comments, do you think "freedom" from the 40 hour work week was a direct objective of OmamaCare or an unintended consequence?

I assume you're buying into the part time employment meme? It comes from a tweet in September from Kevin McCarthy:

Kevin McCarthy ✔ @GOPWhip
90% of the jobs created have been part-time. Obamacare creates a part-time economy, part-time opportunity, and a part-time America.
10:19 AM - 29 Sep 2013

and here's where Fox News helps popularize the lie:

Fox News Sunday
and on their blog

but the truth is actually the opposite?

from Politifact
and USA Today

Quote from the USA Today piece:

"I was expecting to see it. I was looking for it, and it's not there,'' says Zandi, whose firm manages ADP's surveys of overall private-sector job creation. If the Affordable Care Act "were causing a drop, you would see meaningful slowing.''

That's Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody's Analytics, I suppose he's just another "worshipper?" Now that I'm on the subject, does Kevin McCarthy ever tell the truth?

Politifact - Kevin McCarthy

The truly sad thing is I personally rate Obama as a C+ president most of the time but I feel compelled to comment because of the insanely vitriolic and almost entirely baseless nature of his detractors' rhetoric. The again, maybe I'm being to harsh? Who can say what would have been if the conservatives hadn't invented the Tea Party and gone all-in on an agenda of obstructionism and disinformation?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

BO XIAN

Evidently you think that the globalists pulling both O's and Bush's strings

are different!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

They are merely two sides of the same coin.

Paying attention to life CAN be a helpful survival trait . . . particularly compared to the opposite.

Here you go, telling me what I think and rattling on about "survival traits." There's nobody in D.C. who isn't beholden. Why don't you go off the deep end about the evils of campaign financing and how a conservative-stacked SCOTUS further sold the American people down the river when they ruled that corporations and lobbying groups are people too? Does your memory extend back to the Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission ruling? I'm sure you're familiar with who Citizens United is since almost every single thing you've said can be found 100x among their various propaganda films with such wingnut fervor fueling titles as:

America at Risk
Battle for America
HYPE: The Obama Effect
Rediscovering God in America II: Our Heritage

It's a battle for America! Fight the Obama HYPE! It's Our Heritage that's at Risk! You're complicit in your own brainwashing because it makes you feel that your various biases are justified. Here's a pro-tip--willful ignorance isn't a survival trait.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

BO XIAN

The criteria for patriots need not be that complicated.

1. Do they support the Constitution; the Bill of Rights and just application of the laws of the land . . . insuring that the laws are minimal and that States Rights trump Federalism, per the Constitution.

2. To they enhance and build up The Republic vs tearing it to shreds; destroying it; aiding and abetting enemies . . . e.g. having sworn enemies MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD in high positions in THE WHITEHOUSE!!! God have mercy on us all.

Ah yes, now you're a constitutional scholar. In 2008, every conservative in the country became one. I bet you've even taken to calling yourself a Libertarian? So anyone who takes a different view of States' Rights doesn't love this country? Let's see a source on this Muslim Brotherhood nonsense.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I haven't seen much evidence that you have a greater interest in truth, facts, reality vs contrarism . . . . however . . .

www.westernjournalism.com...

Emphases added

On December 11, 2004, Muslim Brotherhood apologist Mohamed Elibiary was a featured speaker at a conference honoring the memory of Ayatollah Khomeini, the man synonymous with Islamic terrorism. On September 13, 2013, this same man, Mohamed Elibiary was named the head of the Obama administration’s Homeland Security Advisory Council. Watch Western Center for Journalism’s exclusive video to find out why, exactly, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood is pulling the levers of power in the White House.
Read more at www.westernjournalism.com...

== =

www.investigativeproject.org...

emphases added

Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

by John Rossomando • Jan 3, 2013 at 1:10 pm

An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.

The Dec. 22 story published in Egypt's Rose El-Youssef magazine (read an IPT translation here) suggests the six turned the White House "from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood."
. . .

The six named people include: Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

. . .

The rest of the article has plenty of sobering paragraphs to add to the above.

= = = =

www.cbn.com...

emphases added

. . . .

And ISNA even has the ear of the White House.

A Grand Jihad

Before President Barack Obama departed for Israel earlier this year, he took time to consult with Mohamed Magid.

Magid has reportedly become a trusted administration advisor on issues ranging from immigration to counterterrorism policy.

White House officials have praised Magid's organization, ISNA, as a pillar of the American-Muslim community.

But according to analyst Ryan Mauro of the Clarion Project, an organization dedicated to exposing radical Islam, ISNA's agenda is anything but mainstream.

"We know from the Muslim Brotherhood's own documents that [ISNA] is a Muslim Brotherhood front -- they say that explicitly in one of their 1991 secret memos," Mauro told CBN News.
. . .

= = =

www.rightsidenews.com...

emphases added

When the State Department announced early in October that it was cutting hundreds of millions in military and other aid to Egypt, it was yet another manifestation of Barack Obama’s unstinting support for the Muslim Brotherhood, a support that has already thrown Egypt back into the Russian orbit. The aid cut was essentially giving the Egyptian people a choice between Muslim Brotherhood rule and economic collapse. Nothing else could have been expected from Obama, who has been a Brotherhood man from the beginning.

Even worse, in April 2009, Obama appointed Arif Alikhan, the deputy mayor of Los Angeles, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development at the Department of Homeland Security. Just two weeks before he received this appointment, Alikhan (who once called the jihad terror group Hizballah a “liberation movement”) participated in a fundraiser for the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC). Like ISNA, MPAC has links to the Muslim Brotherhood. In a book entitled In Fraternity: A Message to Muslims in America, coauthor Hassan Hathout, a former MPAC president, is identified as “a close disciple of the late Hassan al-Banna of Egypt.” The MPAC-linked magazine The Minaret spoke of Hassan Hathout’s closeness to al-Banna in a 1997 article: “My father would tell me that Hassan Hathout was a companion of Hassan al-Banna….Hassan Hathout would speak of al-Banna with such love and adoration; he would speak of a relationship not guided by politics or law but by a basic sense of human decency.”

Al-Banna, of course, was the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, an admirer of Hitler and a leader of the movement to (in his words) “push the Jews into the sea.”

= = =

frontpagemag.com...

If anyone needed evidence that Hillary Clinton is in the pocket of the Muslim Brotherhood, the events of the last few days should be more than sufficient. On the anniversary of 9/11, on what should be a day of shame for the Muslim world, the US Embassy in Cairo issued a statement condemning critics of Islamofascism in language appropriate to the office of propaganda for the Muslim Brotherhood. Islamofascists launched violent attacks on Americans, repeating the outrages in miniature of the World Trade Center attacks 11 years ago.

In the face of these outrages the posture of the U.S. government is one that would make Neville Chamberlain blush. In four years Barack Obama has managed to turn the entire Middle East over to America’s enemies. So that our readers can understand how this has happened and how far advanced the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood into the Obama administration has progressed, we are publishing this pamphlet by Frank Gaffney, President of the Center for Security Policy, called The Muslim Brotherhood in the Obama Administration.

= = =

www.washingtonpost.com...

If you've been following the latest developments in Egypt, you know that one of the key themes of that conflict concerns the United States' relationship with ousted Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi. Egyptians have grown more hostile toward President Obama in recent weeks, in some cases accusing him of supporting the Muslim Brotherhood financially or of harboring a secret pro-Brotherhood agenda.
Now it seems that sentiment has arrived in the United States. In a demonstration outside the White House grounds this afternoon, several hundred protesters who identified as Egyptian — a crowd full of both Muslims and Christians — chanted for Obama to distance himself from the Muslim Brotherhood, insisted that the July 3 military takeover was not a coup and argued that the Brotherhood is a terrorist organization.
"Egyptians! United! Defeating terrorists!" the crowd shouted.

no characters left
edit on 30/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The WP article is about a demonstration in D.C. and that's really all it's about. There's not even any allegations to speak of, at least not by the reporter? I'm not sure what this intended to prove.

Frontpage Mag - The tagline is "Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out." Awesome, certainly no bias here. This "article" is a few paragraphs intended to hype up a pamphlet that you can buy for $3? I read that part but I stopped skimming the pamphlet after reading through the drivel about Huma Abedin and the first part about Rashad Hussain. The connections this guy makes go something like: ..involved with front organizations that have ties to organizations that were founded by..

CBN News - This is website of Pat Robertson's Christian Broadcast Network. This article is terrible. The gist of the article is that the ISNA is a front for the Muslim Brotherhood and anyone tied to the ISNA is basically a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. The proof is:

Mauro said that internal Muslim Brotherhood documents, captured by the FBI, name ISNA as one of 29 American-Muslim organizations with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

The document in question is a memo reportedly written by Mohamed Akram, a.k.a. Mohamed Adlouni in 1991. There is an attachment to the memo which lists 29 organizations, including the ISNA though depending on the site I read they are either supposed to be friendly to, infiltrated by, or outright fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood. I actually viewed the document and the addendum is actually entitled "A list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends [Imagine if t they all march according to one plan! ! !]"

That is literally the extent of the evidence for this connection, I read a couple more pages on investigativeproject.org just to be sure I wasn't missing anything.

IPT Blog post - First line "An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy." Here's the link from the blog to Rose El-Youssef, a former Hosni Mubarak propaganda publication. If you read the actual translation (I did, have you?), it's obvious that even the author knows there is no actual proof, but he's trying to build a circumstantial case that maybe there could be some more of these "friend of a friend in a group" type "connections"

Western Journalism Center is a conservative advocacy group founded by Joseph Farah, editor-in-chief of WorldNetDaily and an evangelical Christian. Their tagline is "Informing and Equipping Americans Who Love Freedom." Because everyone knows, fear mongering hate speech = loving Freedom. Here we have a 4 minute propaganda video about "Muslim Brotherhood apologist Mohamed Elibiary."

Basically what we have is a collection of extremely biased sources making really dubious claims that cite one other, this addendum to the 1991 Muslim Brotherhood memo or the Rose al-Yūsuf article--which appears to be the nexus of all this rampant speculation. There are six people named as possible Muslim Brotherhood infiltrators, the first one is

Arif Alikhan, the son of Pakistani immigrants, served for seven years as a federal prosecutor with the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles specializing in computer crime, and in November 2006 the mayor of Los Angeles chose him to serve as the Deputy Mayor of Homeland Security for that city. In April 2009, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano appointed Mr. Alikhan to the position of Assistant Secretary for Policy Development in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)

source

According to Right Side News, he "once called Hizbollah a liberation group" and attended an MPAC fundraiser. The father of one former president of MPAC was a friend of al-Banna, a founder of TMB.

Here's another of the six:

Rashad Hussain -from Wikipedia: (born in 1978), is an American attorney, and U.S. Special Envoy to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), the second largest intergovernmental body after the UN, with 57 member states.[1] Hussain, a Muslim of Indian heritage, has served in the White House Counsel's Office, and in his role as Envoy, has advised the Administration on policy issues related to the Muslim world. He has traveled to numerous countries and international conferences, and has met with foreign leaders and Muslims around the world.[2] His position, "a kind of ambassador at large to Muslim countries, was created by President George W. Bush."

Hussain is a graduate of Greenhill School in Dallas, Texas. While at Greenhill, Hussain was a member of the school's nationally recognized policy-debate team, partnering with Josh Goldberg to win the Texas state debate championship and a number of national competitions.[5]
Hussain completed a bachelor’s degree in two years, in both philosophy and political science, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. His philosophy thesis was titled "Assessing the Theistic Implications of Big Bang Cosmological Theory."[6] He holds a Masters degree in Arabic & Islamic Studies from Harvard University, and a J.D. from Yale Law School. At Yale, he served as an editor of the Yale Law Journal.[7]
After college, but before entering law school, he worked as a legislative aide for the House Judiciary Committee, where he reviewed the USA Patriot Act and other bills.[6] He was a 2003 Fellow of the Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans.[8]

I'd be more concerned that this guy is in the Skull & Bones than TMB. Anyway, I'm quickly running out room, but I did my due diligence and all I found was some very tenuous links between TMB and ISNA in 1991 and a smear campaign against six people kicked off by a questionable Egyptian source who isn't even sure of what he's reporting. I'd be really concerned if I thought TMB had infiltrated our government but I'm just not convinced of it based on what I've just read.
edit on 31-10-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by noturdadsdeepthroat

No sorry. I cannot believe what I'm reading. You are actually blaming this lousy website on republicans. They have nothing to do with it. The admin went to a Canadian company CGI, and interestingly, a high official there just happened to have attended Princeton with Michelle O. How convenient. Their own cronyism backfired though. This company was a donor to the Obama campaign. I've already posted some of what happened with this website software. It's pretty simple. Cronyism plus bad script writing = disaster.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
In case nobody else has posted this, Kathleen Sebelius herself has said in an interview exactly what Obamacare is designed to do. From the horse's mouth so to speak...

weroar.tv...

Have fun denying this

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Your cites for this ludicrous claim are tenuous at best and laughable at worst. CBN? Really? Pat Robertson's network? The man who thinks that Haiti made a pact with the devil? The man who seems to have gone senile?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So you own the factory that produces whitewash?

Incredible . . . 'perceptiveness.'

LOLOLOLOL

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

INDEED.

The evil doers have bragged about their evil doings for a long time.

It's . . . alternately amusing and pathetic

to watch folks hereon

labor sooooooooooo hard

to gild pig poo.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

theantediluvian

Bone75
Also, based on Nanci Pelosi's comments, do you think "freedom" from the 40 hour work week was a direct objective of OmamaCare or an unintended consequence?

I assume you're buying into the part time employment meme?

Are you seriously suggesting that millions of Americans being forced into part- time employment is a myth? Seriously?
I thought I was being clear enough, but I sometimes forget how needy democrats can be. Apparently Nancy Pelosi disagrees with you, rather than deny its happening, she wants us to embrace our new found "freedom".

Nancy Pelosi: Death Of The 40 Hour Work Week Frees Americans To Pursue Happiness
edit on 31-10-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Bone75

theantediluvian

Bone75

I assume you're buying into the part time employment meme?

Are you seriously suggesting that millions of Americans being forced into part- time employment is a myth? Seriously?
I thought I was being clear enough, but I sometimes forget how needy democrats can be. Apparently Nancy Pelosi disagrees with you, rather than deny its happening, she wants us to embrace our new found "freedom".

Nancy Pelosi: Death Of The 40 Hour Work Week Frees Americans To Pursue Happiness
edit on 31-10-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

What a joke. Did you actually watch the video? She gives some non-committal answer about how they are trying to address issues blah blah the President can only do so much blah blah..but that THE ACA, NOT PART TIME EMPLOYMENT will free people up to pursue their own path. What she's referring to is the decoupling of health insurance from employment. I'm not a big fan of Nancy Pelosi but deliberately misconstruing the woman's answer to serve your purposes only discredits you.

I thought *I* was clear enough but it appears you can only digest prechewed information dropped into your mouth by undeniably biased sources so let me add to my position. The majority of new jobs this year have been less than full-time and a major reason for this is has to do with the sectors in which these jobs were created, a big chunk being in the food service industry where a high percentage of jobs (like food prep and waitstaff) have always been part-time. According to the Moody's analyst I cited, the majority (87%) of jobs created since the insurance marketplaces opened have in fact been full-time.

THERE IS NO DATA TO SUBSTANTIATE A CAUSAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE ACA AND ANY INCREASE IN PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT AND IF ANYTHING, RECENT DATA SUGGESTS THERE IS NO LINK AT ALL.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Simple question: Are you rich?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The government is not forcing you to buy "a" company's product, the government is requiring you to choose from a number of companies offering insurance so that when you get into car accident, which is much more likely than you being perfectly healthy your entire life, the tax payers aren't saddled with the bill that you can't pay. How are the tax payers saddled with the bill, through higher doctor fees to cover all the people who can't pay their bill, which in turn makes insurance fees higher...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Bone75

AngryCymraeg

Bone75
I should know better than to argue with his supporters though, after all, you're the same folks who think 20 chosen years in a whitey hating church doesn't make him a racist either.

.... What an unpleasant comment. You're now dragging in the discredited 'hate whitey' comments that Michelle Obama is supposed to have said? Not sure if I should report this or just curl my lip and walk away.

Does you have any idea who or what you are so feverishly defending? I clearly made reference to their church. It was an analogy used to point out how the hypocrisy and denial are the same in both issues.

I think it's a fair question. Twenty years is a long time...

Quotations that condense strong arguments into a small sentence or two are one of my true pleasures. In another thread here at ATS, I came upon another gem. Just replace a college classroom with a church congregation and think about this:

"Beyond a certain point, education becomes indistinguishable from indoctrination."

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

Certainly AT LEAST from the time of Dewey . . . education was turned into very deliberate indoctrination . . . even brain washing . . . in carefully calibrated increments toward their tyrannical global government goals.

They knew better than to try and make a few big leaps.

They knew that a gradual frog-in-the-bucket strategy was ESSENTIAL for success.

And they've managed that masterfully and ruthlessly. To the point that now . . . some will brazenly admit:

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

twoday.net...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Phenom187

The government is not forcing you to buy "a" company's product, the government is requiring you to choose from a number of companies offering insurance so that when you get into car accident, which is much more likely than you being perfectly healthy your entire life, the tax payers aren't saddled with the bill that you can't pay. How are the tax payers saddled with the bill, through higher doctor fees to cover all the people who can't pay their bill, which in turn makes insurance fees higher...

Will you please stop already.

"Requiring" isn't forcing? Oh you don't "have" to purchase the companies product(because lets face it friend, that is what insurance is, a product) but when you don't you will be fined and if you don't pay this fine then what?

I'm sick of the car accident thing also. I know many, many people that don't even drive.

Also i'm sorry but going to the doctor for an inner ear infection for a whopping 20 minutes does not need to cost thousands of dollars. Even a simple clinic visit can cost upwards of $200 dollars.

Now maybe if they would quit trying to gouge people with unreal prices, people could afford to pay cash. A 20 minute doctor visit should not cost hundreds upon hundreds of dollars. Instead they charge unreal prices for simple routine services that working people cannot and never will afford. Ever......A 20 minute visit to the ER costed me over $600.
once.

I'm so tired of the worn out arguement you are making.

I would also like to state that I am a union sheet metal worker. I do have insurance. I notice that my insurance is being taken advantage of when I have to use it.

The medical system is and has been broken for a long time.

Obamacare is not the answer and you will see more damage done than good.

The economy cannot sustain this blunder.

edit on 3-11-2013 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Whenever I go to the Philippines and need to go to the hospital, it costs no more than $20 for the visit and prescription without health insurance. I once had to deal with a lot of medication and many visitations with specialists and it cost around $100, most of it was cost of prescription but prescription drugs over there cost a lot less and you don't need a doctor's signature to get it if you want to self-medicate (which is perfectly fine).

In the US, my insurance was $94/mo. Covered everything, dental, health, vision, and any prescription I could want. No visitation limits, and I could see therapists all I wanted if I wanted to. Two-months ago I received a notice that next year it would go up more than double that but last week I received another noticed that it would almost triple for the first year and the rules will change where only 2 visits per year is covered and there's a huge deductible thing. The first $2000 is out of pocket, the rest is paid by the company. They say they can't do anything about it because of obamacare.

Thankfully I've resigned already to go move overseas but that doesn't mean I'm off the hook. Depending on how much I make overseas, I might have to still pay into obamacare, which is ridiculous. Nobody really seems to know about how that will work but for now I'm a little worried about it. I'm not moving out of country permanently, just for a while because the world is a great place. I'm afraid that by the time I come back to the US, the whole place will be run into the ground. :/

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding me! You're complaining about the very thing Obamacare is trying to fix. If you enrolled in Obamacare you wouldn't be under whatever #ty healthcare plan you have now, and while you might pay more monthly those enormous charges you've been paying would be extremely reduced not to mention a lot of people are eligible for tax refunds that further minimize the cost. Please don't say you don't have healthcare because if you're complaining high prices of healthcare and don't have health insurance you should immediately exit this conversation, because you are arguing against your own interest in that case.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join