It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMACARE is a Deliberate Planned Suicide Attack on America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

yes and what happens when no one will buy in to this, or less than thought there would be? a big fat flush down the tidy bowl,tidy bow man will save the day
not that any one will care to have their bowls cleaned, after the big the flush, but it does go to show you, put a shine to it and some one will buy it
edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201330 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

xuenchen
...ObamaCare as we are seeing it, might just be a planned *Failure* with higher stakes in play....

No. 2: Obamacare was intended to wipe out the middle class and make them dependent on government. Think about it.....

Excellent Article...
OBAMACARE IS A DELIBERATE PLANNED SUICIDE ATTACK ON AMERICA, NOT A MIS-MANAGED TRAIN WRECK

Many people are wondering why a full Democrat controlled Congress and Executive Branch would even pass this kind of legislation to begin with ?

They may have blown the ultimate chance of a lifetime to pass a full fledged single payer system.

They had the votes and certainly would have had the *People* behind them at the time.

Remember that the PPACA passed Congress with -zero- Republican votes.

The motives are now in question.

Alinsky & Co. at work.

S&F Wayne Allyn Root's idea's are interesting and certainly worth being aware of.

I agree that Obamacare is designed to wipe out what's left of our middle class. I'm not sure what exactly Obama's endgame is for the US, except that it's going to be bad, very bad for Americans.

You raise an excellent question: why didn't the Dems push thru a single payer system when they had the chance?

I trust nothing from this Administration. They have proved over & over again that they're LIARS, barefaced & brazen LIARS.

Noticed that the O-bots came out to attack your thread. LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

StoutBroux
. . . There is no Obama CARE.

I think I'd put it that

The ONLY thing the O cares about is trashing the USA to ashes as thoroughly and quickly as possible . . . as chosen, trained, conditioned, mind controlled and ordered to do. They needed SOMEONE to stand behind the Teleprompter.

And what better cultural-jerking-around-master, puppet to play the role than a Kenyan, early reared Marxist, Narcissist, pathological liar, homosexual, vengeful rage-aholoic, half-black? Perfect casting from the casting department on the great political stage.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

BO XIAN

StoutBroux
. . . There is no Obama CARE.

I think I'd put it that

The ONLY thing the O cares about is trashing the USA to ashes as thoroughly and quickly as possible . . . as chosen, trained, conditioned, mind controlled and ordered to do. They needed SOMEONE to stand behind the Teleprompter.

And what better cultural-jerking-around-master, puppet to play the role than a Kenyan, early reared Marxist, Narcissist, pathological liar, homosexual, vengeful rage-aholoic, half-black? Perfect casting from the casting department on the great political stage.

Well this is an unpleasant post. At least we see what you really believe. Your true colours as it were. And it seems that you believe every lie, slur and half-baked theory about your own President. (Sigh) So, he's a sooper seekrit Kenyan commie?
Well, at least now we all know how seriously to take your posts in the future. (In case you're wondering, not seriously at all.)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You evidently have tons of company among those who believe the globalist oligarchy's full court press propaganda memes.

The verifiable FACTS re O are extremely sobering on their own.

By the time you add in the MORE plausible, quasi verifiable other info--there's no doubt at all as to his role, nature, character etc.

If you'd like a list of quotes in their own words to offer a more REALITY BASED understanding . . . you can read even 25% of their own quotes here:

twoday.net...

BTW, re O,

Do you personally REALLY BELIEVE

that O

--is NOT a narcissist?
--is NOT a pathological liar?
--is NOT a blood-lust addicted fan of the drone killings?
--is NOT a vengeful, spiteful ATTACHMENT DISORDERED adult?
--is NOT a Marxist?
--is NOT a supremely arrogant emotional and relationally dysfunctional individual in an adult's body?

IF you believe there's NO reality to such items . . . then . . . I understand better how to classify your constructions on life and reality.

edit on 30/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think you can classify me as a realist. If you really think that Obama's a Marxist then you're not just drunk the coolaid, you've bathed in it as well. Good grief, is there a single bullcrap theory about Obama that you don't believe in?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Uhhhhhhhhhh . . . O's

Grandparents

and

parents were Marxists.

His pedophile mentor was a Marxist.

Verifiable.

And you claim to be a realist in denying that he's a Marxist?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

REALLLLLLLLLLLY uninformed, evidently.

But hey . . . you're far from alone in . . . bowing to the cardboard cutout image proffered by the Propagandists.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

BO XIAN

Uhhhhhhhhhh . . . O's

Grandparents

and

parents were Marxists.

His pedophile mentor was a Marxist.

Verifiable.

And you claim to be a realist in denying that he's a Marxist?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

REALLLLLLLLLLLY uninformed, evidently.

But hey . . . you're far from alone in . . . bowing to the cardboard cutout image proffered by the Propagandists.

And once again you come out with a barrage of unverifiable statements that don't have any cites backing them up. Marxist parents? Marxist grandparents as well?
Prove it.
Oh wait, you can't. Never mind!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by noturdadsdeepthroat

OMG! The evil Obama is up to another nefarious plot to destroy this country! NOT.

Thread may be biased just a wee bit?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Sestias

Just a tad.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

--is NOT a narcissist?
--is NOT a Marxist?
--is NOT a supremely arrogant emotional and relationally dysfunctional individual in an adult's body?

So this is what passes for sobering facts? Five unqualified opinions of the President's psyche and an unsubstantiated allegation about his sociopolitical worldview? Here's a sobering fact for your: there's nothing in that list that fits the description of a fact.
edit on 30-10-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Sestias
reply to post by noturdadsdeepthroat

OMG! The evil Obama is up to another nefarious plot to destroy this country! NOT.

How about we meet here in 4 years and see what the actual results are?
I think this is the last nail in the coffin.
Freedom is dead and gone and the next step requires UN intervention.
Give me Obamacare or give me death!?
Oh really? I get both at once?

No, I'm not looking to the GOP to save us.
They're just as guilty.
edit on 30-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Dream on.

The evidence is lying around in plain sight for those who truly want to know the truth.

A lot of it in O's own words.

Those who enjoy being terminally uninformed probably deserve to remain so.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

theantediluvian

So this is what passes for sobering facts? Five unqualified opinions of the President's psyche and an unsubstantiated allegation about his sociopolitical worldview?

--is NOT a narcissist?

--As highly qualified folks have written about--and I affirm from my own qualifications on such--that he is a serious narcissist is documentable from the public record. He virtually flaunts it.

How many dozens of those working around him affirming that do you need?

How many reporters affirming that do you need?

How many brazenly haughty and smug public lies about very serious stuff do you need?

Sheesh. Evidently we have a raft of O worshipers hereon who refuse to acknowledge even the very public record.

I choose to believe the better even MSM reports on that. It's consistent with his character.

That much is brazenly publicly obvious as well.

--is NOT a Marxist?

There have been some solid journalistic researchers. I believe the facts that they have unearthed from before his first SElection.

That much, too, is painfully obvious from his public performances.

However . . . by all means, feel free to maintain the . . . awed adoration of the O. The PTB are watching who most faithfully swallows their swill. That co-hort will be scheduled for early extermination along with us Christians. The oligarchy--as most of the tyrants of history have demonstrated--cannot afford to allow such . . . willful blindness and traitorousness to hazard their new NWO regime. Such early supporters are always scheduled for early extermination.

edit on 30/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm still not seeing any cites, still less any actual evidence. Just lots of yelling and finger pointing. I see. This is rather telling.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It's more telling that the cites in endless threads on ATS make no difference to those who worship at the

uhhhhh . . .

of the O

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So instead of providing cites, you're saying that people who dare to disagree with you are worshipping at the 'uhh' of the O? Translation please?
I am sick and tired of people claiming that Obama's a sooper seekrit commie Marxist, based on little if any evidence, other than some crackpot site run by people with tin foil hats.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Medical expenses already count for around half of the bankruptcies filed.

Yes, and republicans wanted to let that continue forever so why aren't you mad at them?

as employers get increased costs, the raises will dissipate for employees

No one's getting raises already, again thanks to republicans letting Wall street crash the economy.

Also, I believe Wayne Alan Root is a very close friend of the Bush family, and his whole article is suppositions without any evidence, so I wouldn't believe any of it.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Who said it was secret?

O's been hidden in plain sight all his adult life.

He does his evils a lot in plain sight.

His demonized, evil, dysfunctional character is in plain sight.

His narcissism and lies are in plain sight.

His statements in support of satanic/Marxist/monopolistic capitalism globalism are in plain sight.

But hey, continue to ignore those tin-foilers . . .

Wouldn't want to get tarnished by association with THEM! LOL.

I gather . . . you are either quite unaware of the use of ridicule by the PTB . . . or . . . perhaps you are very aware of it.

BTW, I take NO responsibility to the slightest degree

for folks

who REFUSE

to pay the least bit of attention to life around them . . .

to neon signs on the sides of thousands of barns . . .

to billboard worth of evidence in broad daylight.

edit on 30/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: added.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Please provide me with a single, verifiable quote that says that he supports either Satanism or Marxism. Come on, give us just one example. I'm guessing that you won't be able to. And what's all this rubbish about evil?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join