It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P. Kira (my Cat)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

And many don't as exemplified by the story of Nelson. That procedure can cause mental problems. You seem to know it all, so these facts probably don't mean anything to you. Sad.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

My sympathy from my heart,it is heartbreaking to lose a beloved cat,I know.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I am so sad right now after reading your post, I had to go find my precious "Stanley" my himilayen furball, and hold him tight and not take a single day of his company for granted. As a kitty lover, with no children except my 4-leggd friend that takes the place, there are no words in the English dictionary that I can type in this little box to define the pain you are feeling and the sorrow I have for you and your furry friend.

So today, please allow me to share with you my favorite podcast episode. Specifically, for grieving the loss of your kitty. My hopes are that you find some comfort and a path for healing while listening to this great 2011 episode by Chris fleming. Whenever I learn of a friend/family member grieving the loss of a pet, I copy this mp3 file to CD and send it along with a sympathy in the mail. The feedback is always positive and well-worth it.

I promise you that Chris's words in this "Animal Souls" episode will give you hope in moving forward, and confirmation that your kitty is in a wonderful place ...with the ability to still check on YOU from time to time :-) Perhaps while listening, a tear may be replaced with a smile. I know it did for me. And whenyou are missing your baby, play this true story so you can be reminded that there IS a kitty heaven....and one day we will see our furry friend(s) again... greeted with a brush across the leg and the tickle of his whiskers.

(To download from internet browser, right-click the link (podcast's mp3 file) below and click "save target as...". Or, to play within the browsers webpage plug-in, go to Chris's podcast series link below to locate 'Animal Soul Stories' and click the podcast title to begin instant playback.)

------------DOWNLOAD PODCAST .MP3 FILE--------------
Chris Fleming's "Spirit Talk" Podcast Series
PET SOUL STORIES - LIFE AFTER DEATH FOR ANIMALS
Spirit Talk August/September 2011

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thanks, you all seem to know.

reply to post by CheeseCurd

I appreciate it but I'm afraid channeling is behind the line I'm not willing to step over. The only thing I want to channel is unconditional and not binding love of the Most High.
If there is a possibility a soul can get another body I'd give it some time just for the case before just sticking to next one. It seems my heart understand it better than my mind.
Someone is emanating beautiful and noble life and I can't believe it goes to waste everytime.
I was determined to grant my cat freedom if it was the only thing she'd care at some point but that was not the case.

Declawing is outlawed by heart. No question it's cruel and selfish.
edit on 3/11/2013 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join