It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Video: FEMA Preparing Military Police For Gun Confiscations and Martial Law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

gorgi
More alex jones infwars paranoid nonsense. Some people are so easy to fool.

Your use of the word “paranoid” is interesting. It is applied to one who is sick because of thinking that someone is irrationally out to get him.

If FEMA builds internment camps, is a citizen being irrational in thinking the government is going to target him?

The government is going to target terrorists, right? And who is a terrorist? It is whoever the government says is a terrorist, right? Has the justice department ever accused a citizen unjustly?

Susan Lindauer was accused of being an “Iraqi Agent”. She spent time in jail without ever being granted a court appearance. Then the justice department dropped the charges.

Is this not an example of a whistle blower being silenced by the government by unjust use of the Patriot Act?

Conclusion: your use of the word “paranoid” seems to me to not be credible.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

leostokes

Your use of the word “paranoid” is interesting. It is applied to one who is sick because of thinking that someone is irrationally out to get him.

If FEMA builds internment camps, is a citizen being irrational in thinking the government is going to target him?

The government is going to target terrorists, right? And who is a terrorist? It is whoever the government says is a terrorist, right? Has the justice department ever accused a citizen unjustly?

Susan Lindauer was accused of being an “Iraqi Agent”. She spent time in jail without ever being granted a court appearance. Then the justice department dropped the charges.

Is this not an example of a whistle blower being silenced by the government by unjust use of the Patriot Act?

Info wars has zero credibility. The Fema Camp nonsense that is going around is completely fictional. I coundlt find a job listing for it, but if you see one let me know. I think Id make a great Fema camp Admin.

She was acting for the iraqi government . She was trying to get money from them to finance opposition to the war.

This is plain as day. Gotta stop drinking the koolaid.
edit on 30-10-2013 by gorgi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

If you don't know about the FEMA camps, you are behind on what's is going on. My goodness they have been admitted to, as to be intended for illegals. there are hundreds of them, one in Alaska will hold I think 50,000, how many illegals, Mexicans in Alaska?

I'll bet you think Roosevelt didn't know Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor, ever his own daughter knows he knew. How the hell else were we going to get into WWII, the people were not going to stand for it, not till Pearl.

edit on 30-10-2013 by OOOOOO because: many

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I like Alex but I think he is wrong about anyone taking our firearms by force. I agree they want to disarm us, but I can see they don't need force to do it. Slowly but surely over time they could easily disarm a great number of americans.

really?

it's 1am, and your door is kicked open. a team of 3 heavily armed and militarily trained individuals in bullet proof vests bust in and point their guns at you and your family, demanding your guns. speak out of turn, and BAM, boot to the face.

your whole neighborhood is taken down simultaneously with DHS armored vehicles on the streets ensuring complicity.

it won't be done slowly, as americans hold onto their guns dearly. sure they've passed unconstitutional gun laws, but making guns illegal to own over time? i don't think americans would allow it without a large show of force and violence.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

gorgi

leostokes

Info wars has zero credibility. The Fema Camp nonsense that is going around is completely fictional. I coundlt find a job listing for it, but if you see one let me know. I think Id make a great Fema camp Admin.

She was acting for the iraqi government . She was trying to get money from them to finance opposition to the war.

This is plain as day. Gotta stop drinking the koolaid.
edit on 30-10-2013 by gorgi because: (no reason given)

Info wars has zero credibility.
I would disregard this statement as prejudice. No one has zero credibility. You included.

The Fema Camp nonsense that is going around is completely fictional.
I would disregard this statement as ignorance (and prejudice).

I think Id make a great Fema camp Admin.
I agree that you are well qualified to run the camp.

She was acting for the iraqi government.
Indeed she was charged as an "Iraqi Agent". However she was not convicted.

Gotta stop drinking the koIolaid.
Good advice. I will stop. Thanks.
edit on 30-10-2013 by leostokes because: spelling

edit on 30-10-2013 by leostokes because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2013 by leostokes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

Leo, take it from someone who was there. The guns WERE taken away during Katrina. Also as soon as the shelters were full the soldiers murdered in cold blood anyone trying to get in. The media never reported either incident, but they happened.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I cant stand listening to AJ. His rants are annoying and his constant cutting off of guests is even more annoying.
However, noone here can claim AJ has zero credibility. Like it or not, he has broken HUGE stories which have been linked on msm sites such as Drudge almost on a daily basis now. He was the FIRST to release the MIAC report...that was HUGE news. While Bill Cooper is credited with predicting 9/11, it was AJ that took that ball and ran with it, even mentioning who the scapegoat would be as well as calling the WH switchboard about it.

Idk if this vid is true or not, but why on earth would AJ even need to fake such nonsense when there's plenty of news worthy stories out there to show how f'd up things are? He wouldn't risk it imo.

Right now on the front page of ATS there are 3 threads going on about stupid UFO's. Now I ask you, what is more believeable....that aliens are everywhere...just biding their time to exterminate us, or save us...OR that out commie country is planning on civil war?? Come on!

You are all real quick to wonder why DHS purchased billions of rounds. You all know of the unconstitutional crap going on in the US. Checkpoints everywhere, drones patrolling the skies. Police killing citizens and their pets on almost a daily basis. Spying on all our communications. Underground bunkers everywhere. Missing nukes at Dyess AFB.

How much more proof do you peeps need for crying out loud!?? For all the crap you sling at AJ, he has done FAR FAR more to bring awareness to issues than some rag site like ATS has. Many of you sound just like the current liberals you claim to despise so much. Name calling, deflection, and not looking at facts are becoming the norm here.

What have any of you naysayers done to wake people up besides posting on ATS? Nothing even close to the scale AJ has I'm sure. I wonder who it is you naysayers get your information from? Who do you trust? Please share so I can blindly call you stupid and call you liers just like you've done to the OP and his source.

On a side note, I know of NO other big name like AJ who spends HIS OWN money to make informative documentaries and then GIVES THEM AWAY FOR FREE ON YT. AJ isn't the end all be all, but the man is doing far more for the movement than ANYONE imo.

(post by ac647 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yea they are building a system in US that would squash any attempt by the civilians to stop, what ever their intent to do was.
They are Militarizing the police, the only hope I see is the Sheriff's office, but I think that would end like the night of the Brown Shirts, they would kill them first and any local police that. Least that's what happened when Hitler took over The Night of the Brown shirts, D.O..

The thing to do is have a bloodless revolt, do it Legal, impeach Obama and all of crooked, cohort's who are out to destroy America.

Have you seen the fighting armored vehicle's they are bringing in all over the US, I have and it not no Humvee, the thing will stop a 50 cal. round, that's the windshield.

We don't need blood shed, but we need a through house cleaning, as the Country is run by crook's for the most part and could give a good # about the sheeple. They know all ready the Earth will not sustain the population growth, the machine is coming they don't need all these dirty, stupid, people, I'm just generalizing I would take a good hearted stupid person over a crooked politician any day.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

it won't be done slowly, as americans hold onto their guns dearly. sure they've passed unconstitutional gun laws, but making guns illegal to own over time? i don't think americans would allow it without a large show of force and violence.

Well I don't have to be correct about this and I have only respect for your opinion.
If our opinions ever locked horns and freedom hung in the balance ? I would
rather prepare under the assumption that you are correct. As I'm often wishy
washy and sliding side to side on this one. Knowing this about myself I would
most likely relent and give you Field Marshall status. I recognise that greater
confidence in these decisions such as yours, is the better part of valor and always
LEADS to a victory.

Bet you didn't expect that huh ?

edit on 30-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Finally at least one post has been removed by a mod.

Can we have a little more moderation of the "Alex Jones" threads? Discussing credibility is one thing - but without fail, these threads and their topics are always de-railed because of ad hominem attacks that never cease until the thread dies. And its nearly the same people doing it too.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

OOOOOO
reply to post by gorgi

If you don't know about the FEMA camps, you are behind on what's is going on. My goodness they have been admitted to, as to be intended for illegals. there are hundreds of them, one in Alaska will hold I think 50,000, how many illegals, Mexicans in Alaska?

I'll bet you think Roosevelt didn't know Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor, ever his own daughter knows he knew. How the hell else were we going to get into WWII, the people were not going to stand for it, not till Pearl.

edit on 30-10-2013 by OOOOOO because: many

As much as I would like to take credit for the idea, I cant. Some other fantasy writer did first.

Roosevelt didnt know that the Japanese were going to attack pearl harbor and neither did his daughter. Thats just more fictional stories along with FEMA camps that only the most gullible and naive believe.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

Thanks for your comment riffraff.

I believe that the guns were taken during Katrina.

My question about guns and Katrina were directed at FlatFish. Read the following for more explanation. Regards,

FlatFish said:

I remember back in 1970, when hurricane Celia devastated my hometown. We were under Martial Law with curfews, National Guard patrols and everything. As best as I can remember, most citizens welcomed the help and support.

Oh yeah, and nobody had their guns taken away either!

leostokes responded:

No guns taken away in Celia. That was 35 years before Katrina.
Were guns taken away in Katrina?

leostokes concludes:

My question is directed at FlatFish. He can answer either yes or no.

If he answers no, we can discredit his post because he is ignoring evidence.

If he answers yes, we can discredit his post because he is saying that we trusted the governments martial law in 1970, 35 years before Katrina, and therefore we should be consistent and still trust them today in 2013.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Roosevelt did allow it to happen. Pearl Harbor. He did not condone it but he also did specific things that allowed it to occur so we could enter WW2. It happens all the time whether it is placing our troops in the line of fire, removing them from where they should be to simply misinterpreting intel.

What I am unsure of though is why all of the AJ hate? This is a conspiracy website that is here for discussion, not to simply blanket with 'it is all garbage'. Do I believe all that he posts, no, but if you take away the sensationalism and look at some of the facts a lot of the time it will add up.

Something is coming. It is on the horizon. We can pretend it is not there but it is. The US is growing poorer by the day, and weaker in a global sense and allow more control to authority over our everyday lives. Intrusive.

When the SHTF there will be choice for all Americans. Sad part is it will be the choice of freedom or survival. WHen you are faced with survival, most people will do anything. It is in our DNA...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Broom
No. The United States is not going to lose its position as a superpower in the world. At least not this side of kingdom come.

We are living at the time of "thy kingdom come". This side of that event will not last much longer.

God Bless,

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

You need to get your head out of the sand, the story about Roosevelt's Daughter was on main stream news. Her fear was reprisal against her, her family, because Daddy did know, how was the US to get into the war other wise, Da!

Same as 9/11, it is document that in a meeting before 9/11, of Cheney, Rumsfeld, whoever else said, "what we need is another Pearl Harbor" , Rice had the info on her desk well before 9/11, and FBI agents were even questioning why nothing was being done.
The American people had the American Government in a kind of death grip, that is until 9/11 then the check book was wide open, the Patriot act was dusted off and thrown upon the American people, down hill since the.
Since when can you tell Architect's that they can not investigate the reason for a structures failure and Obama to say the investigation of 9/11 is over. Yes sir Mr. Hitler, what ever you say.

You must be one of those dis info people or something else.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

alienreality

Flatfish
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

I have much better things to do with my time than listening to the bat-sh#t propaganda being spewed by Alex Jones.

And just for the record, Martial Law can be used for things other than gun confiscation. For instance, it's a very useful tool for preventing crime in the wake of a natural disaster. I remember back in 1970, when hurricane Celia devastated my hometown. We were under Martial Law with curfews, National Guard patrols and everything. As best as I can remember, most citizens welcomed the help and support.

Oh yeah, and nobody had their guns taken away either!

Hurricane Katrina is closer to the present, and they did seize weapons..

Oh, by the way, this OP is about a leaked video of military discussing martial law and gun confiscation, not about Alex Jones..
In the link is just the story being presented with links to supporting documents.

Looks like the sheep are the first to respond and derail threads still to this day..

^^
I was going to bring up the same point... There was an 80 year old woman that was beaten by the "FEMA" scum... all over bringing out an unloaded gun and denying their help because she was doing better off than most people at that point in time. three "rescuers" beat her and restrained her!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join