It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Video: FEMA Preparing Military Police For Gun Confiscations and Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by alienreality

Alex Jones serves a purpose, but not the one you think. He is the face of conspiracy theorists in America. He is the perfect face as the government sees fit because he approaches nothing with skepticism so he forces an association between things that should genuinely be considered and things that are absurd thus lumping it all together and making it easier to discredit it all.

Anyone that would listen to Alex Jones and trust his interpretation of anything is a true sheep.

Almost every single topic or news story AJ talks about, he always tells his audience to not believe just for believing, but for people to verify and research everything he discusses.

Rather than worry about interpretation, it is a lot easier to just listen to the facts and go with it that way..

This is one huge problem with corrupt elements in our American government, they feel that everything needs to be interpreted, (their way), so people don't get the wrong idea.. ( so people don't figure out how corrupt they really are).

When anyone in the media, or the government starts to talk about people interpreting things wrong, that is when you know that they have something they wish to hide.

AJ assumes that most of his listening audience can process information in a logical and purposeful manor, and double check what he says. He doesn't create news, he just reports. Sometimes the way he views a given transpiring scenerio can lead some people to call him alarmist and a host of other things, the most vocal against him are usually shills and people that don't think anyone can think for themselves and know for sure that what he says is true or not.

Just like our corrupt government officials.. They are always worried that people will "misinterpret"..

What they are actually thinking, is that they are worried someone will "find out their wrongdoing"

What better way to blame all kinds of wrongdoings away from themselves, and just say it is all Alex Jones and his crazy anti government conspiracy theorists interpreting things wrong, and just ranting. This way they have their tracks covered, (so they think).

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone actually watched the video and realized it was AJ's "whistle blower" that was suggesting gun confiscation, and the people in charge were actually saying, "No, it doesn't happen like that…"

I'm curious the context of the meeting as well, as the people in charge just seem to be brushing over the whole thing, (as in, "this is something we have to cover"), the undercover idiot is the one that constantly won't shut up…

Another AJ fail.

If there were no discussions on Martial Law and another Katrina happened, AJ would then accuse the same. He has no centre balance.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

boymonkey74
The video doesn't prove anything, they are talking about marshall law in a training session...in fact we have no evidence these guys were US army anything except AJ's word.
Heck I bet it was scripted and his buddies put on some army pants.

The instructor/or authority person speaking in the video clearly mentions "National Guard", Alex Jones is an idiot.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

if you actually put any real research into anything alex jones tries to tell you, you wouldnt be posting links to his bull# on ats. you also wouldn't post a single link to infowars as reference. so what research have you done? probably none.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

christoph

if you actually put any real research into anything alex jones tries to tell you, you wouldnt be posting links to his bull# on ats. you also wouldn't post a single link to infowars as reference. so what research have you done? probably none.

If you were even knowledgeable enough to understand that this is not even my thread, and that I have not posted links to anything about Alex Jones in my entire life, then you would finally be getting smarter.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

FlatFish said:

I remember back in 1970, when hurricane Celia devastated my hometown. We were under Martial Law with curfews, National Guard patrols and everything. As best as I can remember, most citizens welcomed the help and support.

Oh yeah, and nobody had their guns taken away either!

leostokes responded:

No guns taken away in Celia. That was 35 years before Katrina.
Were guns taken away in Katrina?

leostokes concludes:

My question is directed at FlatFish. He can answer either yes or no.

If he answers no, we can discredit his post because he is ignoring evidence.

If he answers yes, we can discredit his post because he is saying that we trusted the governments martial law in 1970, 35 years before Katrina, and therefore we should be consistent and still trust them today in 2013.
edit on 28-10-2013 by leostokes because: remove double word

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

alienreality
Hurricane Katrina is closer to the present, and they did seize weapons..

And in case you missed it the Federal Courts handed Law Enforcement their asses when it made it to their neck of the woods. In addition to losing the lawsuit, NOAL has a permanent injunction from ever confiscating weapons from law abiding citizens.

Secondly, in 2008 and 2010 the US Supreme Court finally answered the question on the 2nd Amendment -
The right to bare arms is an individual right - striking down Chicago and Washington DC's moronic gun laws.

alienreality
Oh, by the way, this OP is about a leaked video of military discussing martial law and gun confiscation, not about Alex Jones..
In the link is just the story being presented with links to supporting documents.

Looks like the sheep are the first to respond and derail threads still to this day..

Something to consider....

Exactly how are these confiscations going to occur? Its the same argument with the coup conspiracy... In order for it to work they are going to need the cooperation of every single member of FLEA / State / Local law enforcement, in addition to Federal as well as State military units.

At no point am I going to be confiscating guns.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
During Katrina, on Sept 8th of that year, the NOPD gave a city wide order to local police, NG and US marshalls to confiscate arms.

Look what they did to a 58 year old woman...

Learn the facts folks. They make it an issue of safety....

Mr. Bush signed into law the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 making it illegal to do this again if the firearm is not banned or illegal.

Bottom line is, it DID happen. Just like Martial Law in Boston..it DID happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Broom

therealguyfawkes
What say you, ATS? Does a year or less before America collapses sound about right, or do you think we can keep this junker economy and corrupt government running longer?

No. The United States is not going to lose its position as a superpower in the world. At least not this side of kingdom come.

the US has an increasingly angry population, very few international friends left after the spying scandal and a rapidly failing economy.

I dont even live in the US and I can see the collapse coming

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

This is a very good point as it is always better to be outside the fishbowl looking in to see what is coming. We have as a country alienated ourselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Im not saying this did not happen, but it was not a wide spread going to every house and taking guns like you guys are making it out to be. They were going to the houses of people sitting on the porch brandishing weapons. Again I do not believe this was right, but its not a black or white issue, lots of gray areas. Glad they changed laws so it will not happen again.

Also, using your examples, Boston...do you remember how many it took to close down that very small town? thousands, it was like 14 different city LEOs and such for this one small city and it still was not perfect. They could never do this wide spread using this model, ever. It would take the entire national guard to try and hold one real city in the middle of the country.

They are not going to come take guns by force, it will be you asking them or giving them up. Thats how they do things today. Make it so bad you ask them to please help and you end up making the choice they want you to make,just like the fake elections we have today.

But this will not happen in our lifetimes, America is not going anywhere anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Wiz4769
reply to post by matafuchs

Im not saying this did not happen, but it was not a wide spread going to every house and taking guns like you guys are making it out to be. They were going to the houses of people sitting on the porch brandishing weapons. Again I do not believe this was right, but its not a black or white issue, lots of gray areas. Glad they changed laws so it will not happen again.

You now you can try to justify what happened all you want, but you are simply wrong about them going house to house. They did, American's rights were violated and they say it won't happen again, but they are proven liars. They use any incident they want to use their gestapo tactics, and you are one of the reasons why they are getting way with hit. You ignore the facts and you want to believe in them.

Here is the video once again:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You all who want to slam alex jones and say to never listen to anything that comes out of infowars are playing right into the hands of those who want to stop information and facts from getting out. I don't care if AJ is a co-intel agent. I know for a fact this video is correct. I have the State Department memorandum 7277, and it is real. The New American used to have it available, and I haven't checked to see if they have it anymore, but there was a three stage plan to disarm the people, and to incrementally make the United Nations the sole power to wage war.

That document was from 1961 and you can read it online. This AJ video does spell it out, and you can ignore it all you want because you don't like AJ, but it doesn't make it the truth. If you had a neighbor who was a pathological liar and fear monger who came to you saying, "I just saw a tornado and it's heading this way" and you ignore him when all you had to do was turn your stiff necked head and look, only to have you and your family killed, then you would be a fool.

Educate yourself. America is the LAST vestige of freedom simply because we have guns. Once they take them, you will not believe the totalitarian nightmare that will ensue because you have NO means to protect yourself or stop tyrants.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm afraid I can't watch the video right now, but we recently spent the day with a friend of ours, who is also very good friends with a man who is an agent for the FBI. This FBI guy claims that a "Holocaust" is going to happen, and has a veritable arsenal at his home, readying for this.
I tried to ask for precision on what exactly he means by that; he says they expect a violent uprising from the citizens of the US. In particular, he claims, from the white population, in a white supremist fanatic hype which will target blacks, arabs, and other minorities, as scapegoats for the various ills the nation is facing. They're afraid it will get out of hand.

I don't know if any of that got mixed up in translation from one to the other, and I don't know if it is based on any valid evidence.... I just found it curious.
edit on 28-10-2013 by coquine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Tt does not have to be widespread. Once you allow it anywhere then it can happen and that is what we need to make sure does not occur. It is conditioning as you kind of described. There is no grey issue when they knock on your door and say please relinquish your firearms.

There were members from the the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the Department of Homeland Security, the National Guard, the Boston and Watertown Police departments and the Massachusetts State Police. It was a first test of post 9/11 interagency enforcement and search. NYC would have had one if the Times Square bombing had gone off.

All you need is one incident to spark more government control. Waco? Ruby Ridge? If you had LEO's executing non warrant searches and then there was a shooting I could guarantee you would have the POTUS on the TV stating that everyone must comply and that all of our rights are suspended until further notice.

Boston was a test of a major urban area to see what it would take to respond and search. It was an effective test even if they did not find him. Next time there would be more onsite. It is truly not about if but when the next event will occur that tests the strength of our nation as a whole. America is not going anywhere but it sure is 'Changing' as they promised in 08.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

As Long as it's not Playstation Confiscation, I'm good.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The frog in the pot scenario,

The live frog sits in the pot of cold water oblivious to the world and intent of the chef. The water starts to get warm the frog remains ignorant. The water boils and the pain becomes unbearable, he now realizes what is happening he cannot escape because the lid is to heavy.

This is the way i see the American population now, we are at the boiling point they have us trapped and there is no escape!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Interesting post, thanks. I didn't really find the video very convincing, though. It seemed more like a few guys sitting around talking informally as peers than an MP training session led by a commanding officer. I would expect more deference to a commanding officer and less confrontation.

I have not been in the military, so I could be wrong. But I have worked on an air base and I have helped train Marines, and I have known many in the military.

Video and AJ aside, there are plenty of other indications the US government is planning for possible scenarios that could lead to martial law. And really it is their job to do such "continuity planning." There are even indications some might want to bring it all about for their own ends.

It certainly doesn't hurt to be personally alert and prepared. One of the more interesting explanations I've ever heard for why ADD (attention deficit disorder) wasn't bred out of people is that it's the ADD people who say, "Ooooh... what was that?" when a predator or enemy tribe is sneaking up. You need the paranoids and the ADD people because the rest of the tribe is obliviously going on about their daily lives.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
More alex jones infwars paranoid nonsense. Some people are so easy to fool.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I can't believe it seems most are blind, or oblivious as to what is about to transpire in the good ole U.S. of A.
The writing is on the wall people, time to wake up, but if you wish, believe what you will. No offence but I'm sure, some even believe that The Christ walked on water, # if he could do that, I would bet he could fly like Superman toooo. Maybe it was just a dream one of the disciple's had and it was easier just to leave the dream part out and say" I saw Jesus walking on the water", "Yea, in your dreams."

No one wants to believe the truth, when the Truth scares you are hurts to much Just like when I heard my wife and her boy friend plotting to kill me, I heard it clear as a bell, but my mind would not let me believe it. It just so happened I was doing undercover observance, I had bugging and anti bugging equipment. The bug I had in today's money would be several thousand dollars. But it was like a evil thing, once I started to use it and no one had a clue, I could hear them blow their nose in their bath room.

But to get back on the thread, I use to tell people , " your going to fight the government, you fool they will just pull a Bradley Tank up to the corner of your street and your not going to do any thing, except comply or Die". Now with the drones, all they need to do is, have your phone number and they will dial you in, direct hit, sorry your dead.

I don't guess anyone has noticed how so many high ranking military officers are being retired dismissed, what ever. They want, Yes Men, not ones the will disobey a direct order, like that Admiral that said the hell with that in Benghazi, no man left behind, but what he was relived of duty and fired. Oh well.

I feel as if I am just wasting my time, but the fact is if you are out gunned and not ready to die right there on the spot , you will hand over your weapon.

In regard to FEMA, the Law is REX84, FEMA holds the key, once the key is turned, the Constitution of the U.S.A. is suspended, you as a American citizen have not right's they have been suspended. They only almost used it one time, I bet most did not even know that. But it may have been more than once.

I only hope it works out, but the fact is most citizens in most countries don't have a clue as to what is really going on around them and many don't even want to know. I heard at FT. Hood they were trying to teach the troops to not treat the citizens bad but be nice. Sounds to much like early Nazi Germany, when they were kind of pleasant with the Jews at first, before the slaughter.

I will make this real simple, you are being lied to and manipulated. Baa, Baa, Baa.

But keep the Faith my Brothers and Sisters as it will all work out in the end, there is a higher power at work here and the Earth is a Sick, Putrid thing. The answer is not money, power, greed, it's more about compassion for all and all things.
There is a plan, The Christ may have summed it it up simply as "Love", I was told he also said " Do as I have done, Become as I am" or something like that.
Not Getting off track, but this is no accident, we are all part of and surrounded by the Creator, sooner or latter you will see, maybe not in this life.
It's all about Surrendering to your Divine will, quit not speaking the truth to yourself to others, do what you know in your heart is right. Being in your perfect place. It feels great, a place of true power.

I'm going to go now, but the only mission we can have now is to save the Earth, all will be lost least we do this anyhow. Yea, I can walk on water and fly like superman, but only in my dreams.
edit on 29-10-2013 by OOOOOO because: t

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join