It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justanotherperson
Are you saying that the Indigo's are from the master race of "aryan?" Indigo is a term, is it not? Why are you so obsessed with the label? Is it enough to be who you are rather than build up a persona of who you want to be?

No, Indigo's have nothing to do with Aryans. Aryans are basically a human civilisation from past. The reason they were co-related, was because someone in this thread made a connection between the two, simply because I call myself an Aryan. That is just my belief.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ok i just wanted to know more about these indigo children. see, theres this guy i know who like has another soul in his body. and the guy called himself belian from the ad'noun tribe, and then he made fun of me and called me an indigo child. i dunno what the hell that is, but if what ive read about them is true then it could help with like my spiritual path or whatever. but im just a little scared about this, cause what are they here for? like is the NWO gonna use these ppl to take over everyone else? or are we a design of humans they want or something? like this is something to fear, if like the NWO will manipulate them. i dunno, why are they here? whats the purpose? bring life back to the days of like egypt or atlantis or something? i dunno, it just adds to my anxietyof some unmentionable horror that i can feel coming. # these are the end of days.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Please do not believe these lies! The Indigo Children are nothing more than alien/human hybrids hell bent on deceiving us! Please wake up!!!

wow cheif! put down the friggan Bible for 30 seconds, and try to think for yourself for once. Im sick of this Christian Fundamentialist BS bashing and labeling everything they don't understand as the devil. In my opinion. YHVH of the bible is the real devil. Look how many he destroys and how he dictates treating humans like vile slaves. He rules through fear, terror, childish jealousy, and all of the facets one would specifically expect NOT to be present in an all loving diety.. No if "Satan" is the great deciever, than he has taken the form of the christian god-head and decieved you all. By using FEAR and the twisted words of a being called "jesus". Jesus never even existed. Not in the Christian ideal anyhow. He is a composite of DOZENS of pre-christian avatars, who at one point or another DID exist...do some damn research. Every aspect of the Jesus story is FAR older than he is supposed to be. deny what again? oh ya! ignorance.

Indigo folks are not here to send you into the pits of hell. From your posts, frankly it sounds as though you are all ready living there, thanks to the fear your all loving satan has instilled in you...Satan? I meant god..right? I mean which entity is more likely to feed off of fear, ignorance, intolerance, hatred, jealousy, and all of the things YHVH displays throughout the bible? Not my god..thats for damn sure. My god loves me!
im sorry that you dont think yours does as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Please do not believe these lies! The Indigo Children are nothing more than alien/human hybrids hell bent on deceiving us! Please wake up!!!

What a bunch of crap....
that is not the reason to disbelieve in this "Indigo Children" stuff.....I personally do not beleive in it because, if what they say is true...then my whole family from my great grandmother on to my grandchildren, including myself, are all Indigo Children.....which screws up their time line... now out of this forum.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No to edge slightly back on topic over here.........

Are intelligent (though did not necessarily have top grades).
-IQ bout 150ish gpa 2.0

Are very creative and enjoy making things.
-Cant draw to save my life, but with my hands Im quite good, and have fun.

Always need to know WHY (especially why they are being asked to do something).
-just had to laugh here. My second words after "See!" -were "But Why!" and today i read about 5-6 hours/day in search of answers.

Had disgust and perhaps loathing for the inanity of much of the required work in school, the repetition.
-got 2 tests and a paper friday, havent even opend my books this semister...HATES SCHOOL!!!!!! and I used to be worse.

Were rebellious in school, refusing to do homework, rejecting authority of teachers OR seriously wanted to rebel.
- Oh man!!! I was an Effin nightmare!!!! one of maybe 2 kids in my class who were NOT afraid to clash heads with ANYONE on faculty throuhout my entire school carrear..I never let ANYONE treat me like they were better just because of age. Have to EARN my respect.

May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings.
-in 6-8th grade i was pretty badly depressed. I snapped out of it a bit in highschool, but it was mostly just an act. I really felt #ty until I hit about 22.

Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs - resistance to authority and caste system of employment.
-my God! I just can't work FOR people. I HATE it its so frickan demeaning! I love to work with people and help in any way possible, but being a dog washer or shoe saleman killed me. I felt like a whore.

Prefer cooperative efforts or leadership position or solo if expertise is valued.
-just need to have my voice heard, and opinion respected, otherwise I flip out!

Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
-hahaha couldn't have said it better!!!!!!!!!!

Extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) - to no expression of emotion (full shielding).
-I cried at godam Spiderman 2 last weekend!! WTF!
quite often though, my shielding is up so hi, i just dont give a f about anything, and feel almost hollow inside.

May have trouble with RAGE.
-Anbody who knows me knows this one could not fit tighter! So many broken tvs, game systems, and doors. Im getting better tho!

Have trouble with most systems (either emotionally, mentally, or physically)- political, educational, medical, law.
-HATE politics in America, hate the school system, the medical/psychological communities are only treating part of the problem, and are very arrogant, law is a damn joke over here, etc etc.

Alienation from politics - feeling your voice won't count and that the outcome really doesn't matter anyway.
-It matters not who casts the ballot, but who counts the votes. -Stalin

Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
-I could NEVER EVER see this life for myself. EVER!!

Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."
-have been infuriated since 9/11 and pat. act. Goddamnit im gettin all pissed off thinking about whats next..grr

They feel a need like a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do.
-pretty much. Except Ive been lucky enough to see what my role in this whole game is, so as of recently im feeling pretty good..ready to go.

Have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years.
Had few if any Indigo role models.
- I remember trying to roll pens in class in 4th grade..I first experienced long distance telepathy at 12 when I hurt myself one day, and called my mom+grandmom. Both got the message and came to get me where I was.

Have strong intuition.
-saved my life on multipule occasions

Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on a task unless of OWN choosing, may jump around in conversations.
-Yup
Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, hearing voices.
-yup since about 8

Sexually expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom. May explore alternate types of sexuality.
-very sexually expressive, but only with someone I care very much for...no sluts over here thanks.

Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups or books, or individually.
-or hallucinogens of varyious types..meditation, and martial arts have also been huge!

If they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy lightworkers.
-hopefully..

And here's an edit for he folks who keep saying how we "indigos"think we're somehow beter than the "normal" population. I think what is happening here, is alittle disbelief, mixed with alittle ignorance, alittle fear, and a pinch of jealousy. We "Indigos" i hate the term, but for arguments sake we'll use it for now. are just excited to finally be able to use what we've got. You see. If one were to liken the whole human race to a football team. A national champion status team. Everybody on the team is equal in their abilities more or less, and all get about the same amount of playing time...We "indigos" are the 6th string 150lb running back, whom up until today, the team has never had a use for...We always get teased, made fun of, mitreated and so on. But today the coach has called us up. The rest of the team is still joking and chuckling, but we "Indigos" are just excited that we finally get our chance to get on the field and do our PART for the team/humanity..We know that the team needs us right now worse than ever. Does that make us feel better than, or superior to the team? no..Maybe a few will have a superiority complex of sorts, but not all. Will the "indigos" save humanity..only humanity can be responsible for that. Be we "Indigos" would suuuure like to help, if you would jsut set aside your egos and programming, and let us.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by spetsialnaya]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Do you have any idea at all, how many people from all time lines have these traits ! My goodness people!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
agreed, but all of them at once..the probablities decrease as the number of matches increases. They are a total package, to be found in one individual, not a blending of these characteristics over a multitude. This is hardly a one size fits all description is all im sayin..

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spetsialnaya
They are a total package, to be found in one individual, not a blending of these characteristics over a multitude. This is hardly a one size fits all description is all im sayin..

Actually many of the symptoms are similar to things like aspergers/autism and ADD.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I fit the characteristics, I know others who fit them, but its nothing special. Iaccept it as something normal, that does not put me above the rest of us. This conversation is turning into a argument. Can you accept that there might be indigo children, and there might be people who just aren't satified with their lives? I know I'm not.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
I fit the characteristics, I know others who fit them, but its nothing special. Iaccept it as something normal, that does not put me above the rest of us.

LOL....my exact thoughts! My problem with this while "Indigo Children" thing is people trying to feel "special" when in fact, if they were....the need to tell others wouldn't be there...but this is my own fault for coming into this forum......it is exactly why I try to stay out of here, people claiming this that and the other thing....or not doing any real study on a subject and want to learn here from a conspiracy board instead.Not to mention the terrible advice I have seen given in this forum!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet

'Simply no such thing in MY mind'...... that's better.......

Agreed. You do feel better, having admitted the truth that there really is no such thing as an indigo child - although I have seen some people that have died their hair purple.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I fit the whole indigo profile. Most of the people I associate with do as well. I don't use the term indigo child...it sounds kinda fluffy and new agey for my tastes. It basically is the summary (in my opinion) of those who have creative/intelligent minds and are sensitive and intuitive, and embrace their individuality. Back when I went to art school, I would say 95% of the people there(staff included) fit the description of "indigo children"...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by duh squared
Most of the people I associate with do as well. I would say 95% of the people there(staff included) fit the description of "indigo children"...

This is the thing.....it is not a "special" type of person....nothing particularly new even.....as stated above....most of my family fits this as far back as I can remember and most likely well before my memory, as do many people I know!....why someone has decided to give some name to people that have always been, I have no idea! It's very confusing as to why someone would...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Either way you look at it... it's egotistical ... it's of GAME origin... it's just an idea... You believe, therefore you are...
Why would one want to cage themselves? the title Indigo is a cage just as much as Buddha or Christian or Freemason for that matter...

I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians. Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ.

once you build a cage people will throw themselves in it for you ... or for it (the cage itself).. not for themselves...

If you give it a name... that name is open for debate.. and can be twisted a million ways... it becomes a description and descriptions are open for discussion themselves..

it is better to come from the light, then to go to it...

[edit on 8/3/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Indigo child is code for a pathetic loser with no freinds, prospects or future.
"i'm not a looser I'm an Innnnnndddddigooo chiiiiilldddd"

[edit on 9-3-2005 by mwm1331]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
A point I wanted to make, for this claim of most being Indigo Children or 95% of x y and z were Indigo Children, is that an Indigo Child's most defining characteristic, other than their spirituality, is that they are non conformists. They are rebels and radicals.

So, it does appear people are exaggerating here. For if 95% of x, y and z are non comformists, then that means only 5% are conformists. When in fact, the reverse truth is, most of society is conformist, because that is the natural social psychology of man. No offence, but I think all of those claiming most people are IC's, are bull#ting, to simply undermine the real phenoena of IC's.

I know from experience, that it is rare that I meet someone like-minded or a real Indigo. I know how hard it is for people who are different in society to cope. As I said, being an Indigo, is difficult. No - I mean very difficult.. You have to cope in a society of sheep, of primitives, going about their ways, oblivious to universal truths. You have to tolerate incessant stupidity. It's as if you were on the wrong planet.

Most humans are ignorant, stupid and self-serving. I am not saying I am superior, I am just saying humans are stupid. You know, at one point I hated them. I felt like a different species from as young as a child. Now, that I have matured, I don't hate them, but as much as I try, I can't love them either. I see what they are doing to his beautiful planet, to each other. They are masters of hate and ignorance. I have seen through this througout my life, on how people who are different, including myself, have been ostracised, teased and deliberately hurt by them. I just wonder why I incarnated on this planet. As I told you I thought it was a cosmic joke in my darker days.

I have become much stronger now as a person, so I speak up against it. Just recently, a teacher in a class I attended was being slammed by the entire group. They were preying on him. He did nothing wrong to them. His only mistake was he was soft and friendly. First one of the students in the class spoke up against him, critisizing him for his teaching approach. Then another student started doing, and soon the entire class was at him - because that is how mob psychology works.

He was on trial, my god. It was a mutiny. No matter how much he was trying to teach us, the students who had now latched onto the fact they get away with beating at him, started asking him non stop questions to show him up, really silly questions and as he was surrounded, he was getting very nervous and was hesitating. I could sense it, I could literally see his aura being drained by everyone in the class. And everytime a student asked their question, they looked towards the class to seek their approval - their applause. This was their way of feeling powerful.

There were a few people in the class who was not liking this either. Yet they did not speak, afraid of being different. I wasn't, I spoke against the entire class and told them what they were doing to the teacher, showed up their hyporisy. Do you know how awful it got? They started critising the looks of the teacher, and so demonic they were, they said they will make sure he doesn't work again. This was a class of 30-40 people. I was the only one, in the entire class, to speak up. So disgusted I was, that I dropped that class. These were the "normal" people that live in this world.

The same happened in acting workshop once. Again, there were some 20-30 people, and this time, it was the teacher that wasat fault and I shouted at him(lol) It was a mixed group of classes, and the ages of people there ranged from 14-50. It was an exercise to make us less tense. The students were told to go up on stage and say anything they want. So some student went up there and cracked a dirty joke. The teacher crackled. So fair enough. Yet, again mob-psychology took over, nearly every student went up and said something very poronographic, I mean very, going into the nitty gritty of penetration and ejaucation and the teacher was loving it. Now, call me uptight, but I wasn't. I found it extremely distateful and I was astonished that the teacher would be so irresponsible. At one point I spoke out against the teacher, I shouted at him actually. I told him that was he doing was very unprofessional and if I reported him he could lose his job. In doing so. I also invited the wrath of the rest of the class, except there were a few who found it as distateful as me. Yet, they did not speak.

You know when Jesus was being crucified, how all his friends denied knowing him. Same here, even people that were sharing my emotions, could not back me up. They only told me afterwards how I was brave - yes, thanks very much.

I have had several such situations, where I will burst out in front of groups. Becuase I cannot tolerate stupidity. Now, I am somewhat calm now, because I'm starting to be more accepting of human stupidity . I can control my anger now, before I couldn't. Now just how many people do you think have the courage to speak their truth against society like this? Very few. That is why we Indigos are rare.

Even on ATS, you can see this trait. I've openly condemned the American forces in my topic "Nazi America" while most people are defending them, only because, "they are our heroes" even if they don't support the war. You know these topics were moved by some moderators - just to get them out of sight. Hypocrisy is synonymous with stupidity.

Yet, simply being a rebel does not mean you are a positive influence. Some, people are just rebels without a cause. Yet, Indigos are rebels with a cause. For me that cause is spiritual. I was not told what is spiritual and what is not. I knew this, it was natural. When I see anyone being oppressed, my inner Indigo kicks in, and I just have to do something.

The reason why injustice, war and genocides happen in this society, is because people do not think individually, they think as groups and segregate their own kind into groups, and forefit their ability to think indepedently and positive cohesion in society.

Why do people hurt each other so much, compete with each other so much, don't they know that co-operation is stronger than competition?

This is all just common sense. I am not a super genius or guru, I'm just a regular old joe with some common sense. Why do they call it common, I don't know!

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Indigo child is code for a pathetic loser with no freinds, prospects or future.
"i'm not a looser I'm an Innnnnndddddigooo chiiiiilldddd"

[edit on 9-3-2005 by mwm1331]

what's your problem? Its really no wonder you've been warned twice

the indigos sound more like a kind of religion then anything else...its based on bringing together people with a vision for themselves and this world to work towards a better society, and in turn a better world,, I like the concept, Indigo Child

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I have to agree with mwm here, I think "Indigo Child" is just the new age, politically correct term for "spoiled brat".

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
this is what indigo child was talking about, you ignorant 'normal' people out there who lack true human nature, anything who is considered non-conformist to this system of society is labelled weird, or freaks, or what have you

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There was a study done on how your genetic hereditary can determine your intelligence and your type of interests. That is that if your parents were genius's this can be passed on to the offspring. If your parents were scientists or musicians, the child can have natural interests and/or talents in these areas.

Now, if this is indeed true, it does prove that children can be born with innate talents and abilities. So, if there was is indeed a direct correlation in mind and offspring and human intelligence is increasing, then the offspring could well be born with this attrbute. Similarily, parents with more spiriituality, would have more spiritual children.

And as I said spirituality is definitely increasing in the human race today and becoming quite mainstream in some regards. Therein lies your explanation for the Indigo children. I actually come from a spiritual family myself, in fact a long linage of spiritual people. So, as mind directly affects our physical reality, the theorized morphogentic field that is attributed to the cause of evolutionary changes(action at a distance) will cause the future race to be physically and mentally different.

As I said, the Indigo is the transition, and as spirituality is increasing and I believe there were some scientific studies done on effects of meditation on DNA, therefore humanity is indeed evolving into a new and more advanced race of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join