It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I do enjoy how many people, here and elsewhere, consider themselves 'Children of the Indigo Ray'.

The pursuit of happiness and the chance that you just might be special, is a never ending one for some it seems.

So tell me Indigo, everyone after the '70s was 'enlightened' with this sudden Indigo Ray huh? Well I guess Mozart, Beehtoven, Leonardo Di Vinci, Issac Newton, etc. etc. were just coincidences huh.

The fact of the matter is, those that are actually 'Indigo Children' .. and I do hate that name ... have been and always will be. They're just people that are far from the norm, spirtually and intellectually, but only recently has the mainstream realized that. Now since it's out there, it seems everyone and their mom is an 'Indigo Child'.

We'll see who changes the world, whether it be subtle, or extreme, in the coming years ... those will be your Indigo Children.

I can tell you one thing though. Those that are your 'Indigo Children' are not coming on blogs and blatantly posting it for attention. (Not implying anyone here)

Those that are, already know, and have always known. They're just waiting for their time.

Heh. So when was the last time you blew up a couple street lamps from your energy field Indigo_Child?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

[edit on 4-3-2005 by suburban]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Oh you mean when I made the doorbell ring without the positive wire being attached (Ican forward you a phone number to a witness if you'd like), I wont get started.

edit: and I will disregard that statement of yours. I will say this. I know why Im around, it's just not my time. I will say this. I am fully aware of things that are becoming aware and one of my goals is to inform those that aren't aware to be aware. Times changing. get ready. for what? we'll see. cant wait.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Neither can I suburban. Neither can I.

To quote Bob Dylan ...

"The times, they are, a-changin."

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Welcome to my life........but I may be amongst the oldest.
I showed it to Eye of Ra, my daughter and she gasped and said....that's me....I have been trying to tell her for a long time.

I've known since I was a wee girl who used to climb on the roof of the house at night and tell the stars that they had dropped me off on the wrong planet..these human things were not nice

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
For what its worth, would just like to say, as a new comer, that this article has really opened my eyes to many things, which i expereinced as a child.

Dont have much to contribute at this stage but wanted to say thank you to IC for opening my eyes to a few things.

Will try and explain more in detail next time.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I've just finished reading this whole post. It only caught my attention today. I can't actually belive what i've read, I think i'm still in shock!!

My whole life i've felt as if I didn't fit in anywhere. I always felt there was a splinter in my mind, a feeling that this world full of hate and pain I live in can't be real. It's taken me almost 23 years to find myself (i'm 23) and now I have confirmation that I am not alone in the feeling that I have about that I have incarnated in this physical world to help to make it a better place. The past 23 years have been like an uphill struggle. In the process i've questioned almost everything, especially my own sanity! But through it all my inner voice was always guiding me. The infinite spirit resides in everything. Realise this and you shall be immortal!!

I AM AN INDIGO CHILD!!

Peace and One Love to all, especially to all my Indigo Brothers and Sisters!

I.C: Thank You for this post!!! I desperatley want to communicate to you but have not the sufficent "currency" (20 posts) in order to do so. As soon as I do, I will be in contact!

I was very surprised when I saw this topic resurface from the depths of the topics. Jah, this is the kind of knowingness that I was talking about, that you felt, you don't think about it or try to mould your life to the traits of an Indigo, you just know it. And you know it.

I look forward to talking to you, when you the have the required amount for PM feature.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I was very surprised when I saw this topic resurface from the depths of the topics. Jah, this is the kind of knowingness that I was talking about, that you felt, you don't think about it or try to mould your life to the traits of an Indigo, you just know it. And you know it.

I agree totally. U just know. I was very shocked to read this thread because first of all I thought I was elativley alone, I knew there were others like me but no way had I imagined that websites were setup a name had been assigned!! Wow Indigo Child!! I've spent most of today reading external websites about this stuff and i'm utterly enthralled!

I.C to give you an idea of what happened the past few days for me. I went through a very very bad patch last year (coinciding with my final exams at University), I've spent almost the whole year looking for answers as to why certain events happened. I came to a realization as to what happened only 2 days ago, so it was a very pivotal time for me. Then the next day I read this thread and so many more things have started to make sense in my head. Coincidentally (or syncronistically), while I was reading the post, I read the quote from Savitri by Sri Aurobindo posted by Nairod, I had the book right next to me on my desk. What's strange is that I was given the book only last week by a relative and knew only brief details about Sri Aurobindo and his works. Yesterday for some strange reason I decided to start reading it. Took a break for a while and then when I read this stuff about Indigo Children and then saw the Savitri quote, you could imagine I was quite blown away!!!

Look forward to future correspondence, ps- u got my vote for the Way above Stuff!!

Peace & One Love to all!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Mbhur,

An introvert is not an Indigo Child, because not every introvert has a god-centered consciousness and is a natural healer.

Skybluff, I am glad you are at least open to the possibility of Indigo Children. I cannot speak for others, because this is a personal knowing, I cannot verify whether anyone else claiming they're an Indigo Child, is indeed one. But, I do know, that if they trully beleive they are, they will become one. For an Indigo Child stands for something very beautiful, wise and progressive. Everyone is capable of walking in the light of god and to become one with him, for that indeed is their ultimate destination.

Now, as for myself, I don't really feel comfortable saying this, because it can sound somewhat like bragging, but as you have asked for some verification, I will give you some: I have had my aura checked by a professional psychic, but not for the purpose of knowing whether I was an Indigo child, rather it was an exercise a group of us did to know each others auras. Now, out of the entire group, my Aura was very different, and in fact we had another Indigo Child present in our class too.

Now it does not surprise me that my Auras was different, as I'm very different from other humans. It was large, powerful and had a lot of Indigo and violet around my Aura, and my third eye charka was all Indigo, above this was white. Now, this does not mean the other Indigo Child was not an Indigo Child because she did not have the violet or indigo ray, she was actually more advanced than me - she could talk to spirit and give psychic readings and her aura had a very pleasent feel.

I've also had the verification of a very divine and powerful entity that stands behind me, he is very spiritually evolved, in fact he is a master, and I sometimes think it is Jesus standing behind me. That is whenever I request to see my higher self I see Jesus standing before me in a majestic light and telling me that I am also him. This has been verified from at least two psychics and a medium.

A further verification came rarther unexpectedly, when I met a mason for the first time, as soon as he shook my hands, he jerked back a little, he said the energy within me was so powerful that it felt like a surge of electricity went through him. Incidentally, I was told by many others the same thing. I also have natural healing ability and genuine healers I talk too, tell me this, and I have actually healed a few people, but the skills I have, need a lot of development before I can use them for the good of others.

Having said all this, I don't think that I am particularly enlightened at this stage. I still have a lot of questions about life, about the universe, and I still have not ventured beyond the physical realm and into astral and spiritual realms. At times, I am quite skeptical if they even exist. I got an entire life to see and I believe my mission in life will unfold before me then. I am seriously considering just going on a moutain top and meditating like the rishis and yogis, because material life is just not compatible with me and I honestly feel no material desires strong enough to hold me here.

I recognise that, while I am this human body, I am also, like everyone else, on a spiritual journey, and his is my journey alone, and it about time I quit faffing around, and take the first few steps towards uniting with god, because that is the destination of every soul. I took the first step already by stepping out from the dark and into the light.

I also do not feel like I was meant to be on this planet, almost as I took a mission onboard from another universe to incarnate here. Maybe I did, but I still don't know for sure what that mission is, but it probably has something to do with the changing times. Only time will tell I suppose.

Grey,

No one has said that Indigo Children is a new-age phenomena, because it is not, ascended masters, higher beings have incarnated on our planet before and walked amongst us. At one time there were so many of these spiritual masters and evolved souls living here. However, we then fell into spiritual dark ages, where it was so dark, that people started to thirst for light, so desperate was their thirst, that they would flock around dim lights of religion. Today, we are in an age of transition, where more and more evolved souls are reincarnating on this planet again, these are the children of the 6th and 7th ray, and this marks a transformation event in the collective consciousness of human beings and darkness is slowly being dispelled.

This is happening right now, and I assure you of it. So many of us are becoming spiritual, science itself is bridging the gap between physics and metaphysics, more and more people are getting access to the spiritual wisdom. This is an age of knowledge that is approaching us. Before, it was an age of ignorance and blind faith. Yet, this age of ignorance and blind faith, this mass psychosis is at it's pinnacle today, and it will end in a great cataclysm, but as soon as the clouds of darkness draw, there will come thereafter, an age of light.

Oh, and no I can't make lights flicker or blow out, but I know Gazrok said he can

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

But, I do know, that if they trully beleive they are, they will become one.

So..in all reality this is all it takes? I could believe I'm superman my whole life and still not have his powers. IMO the indigo children and all of this is just a psycoligical mindstate. It applies HEAVILY to the 'halo' effect in psycology. Def. A person does well in one thing so they believe they will do well in other aspects of their life....applying it to this. Believing your an indigo child because of good past experiences with whatever you encountered has made you believe you are above or have special abilities.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Indigo_Child, lol you can say that again, I think more and more people are getting spiritual, I know cuz I'm working on my spiritual path, only thing is i gotta resolve a few things before i consider moving towards my path. As for becoming god, I highly doubt that, never compare yourself to god, never expect yourself to be like god, dont compare yourself at all.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I regret respondiong to your post, but I have to cast a shadow of doubt on anyone who calls themselve an "aryan, " too much hate and self pride associated with that word to take self-proclaimed aryans seriously.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So..in all reality this is all it takes? I could believe I'm superman my whole life and still not have his powers. IMO the indigo children and all of this is just a psycoligical mindstate. It applies HEAVILY to the 'halo' effect in psycology. Def. A person does well in one thing so they believe they will do well in other aspects of their life....applying it to this. Believing your an indigo child because of good past experiences with whatever you encountered has made you believe you are above or have special abilities.

You are what you believe, that is your personal ethos, beliefs, philosophies, morals and values and this forms your mind, and your thoughts and actions are according to these. Hence, why it is very important that you have positive and life affirming beliefs.

An Indigo Child is a label for set of ideals and philosophies, of spiritual monism, healing, wisdom and positive consciousness and being connected with the universe. It is not about separation; it is not about ego. Your state of beings begins with imagination, you have an imaginative and multidimensional existence and to realise the other aspects of your multidimensional being, you begin with imagination. You visualize who you want to be, experience yourself as this being and feel what it is like, at your highest level of being, which is pure consciousness or thought energy, and from which the physical manifests. Your consciouosness is the source of all that manifests in your own subjective universe. If you master your own mind, you master your own universe. If you think like a pure spiritual person, you will indeed become wise, because you will physiologically change, more neural connections will form, you will become more healthy and calm and at the highest levels of being you will undergo a metamorphosis too, which means a more refined connection to your highest self and greater spiritual abilities.

You see, the highest truth you can learn and the most empowering one is that you are not limited by your circumstances, conditioning and your body. You are the master of your mind. The second highest truth you can learn is that the universe is not mechanistic or physical, but holographic, illusory and there is nothing that is impossible. If you have the spiritual power, yes, you will become superhuman, but the difference between someone who jumps of a building believing they are superman and falls to their death, and somene who jumps of a building and flies, is that one who flies has realised and experieced this ability. While, the other had deluded themselves into believing they have the ability.

I know plenty of spritual people who have deluded themselves into thinking they are gurus and supernormal, and you can easily tell who these people are, because they will have superiority complexes and try to force their teachings on you. My recently friend was like this, she was very helpful to me and would praise the wisdom I gave her now as of recently after she's been doing all different kinds of psychic courses, angel, crystal healing workshops, reading several different books and buying herself spiritual protection merchandize for hundreds of pounds, she has completely changed, she thinks she's some kind of master and knows everything. She even looks at everyone as if they are in inferior beings, including myself, who at one point she praised, and she meddles in everyones personal affairs and problems, giving them authorative advice that is really pseudo-philosophy and cyclical, that is confused and complete rubbish, but she does not realise this. So bad are her delusions that she even goes around lecturing psychic teachers and gurus, and telling them they are doing wrong, and then braggs later how she showed them up to other people.

She is a very hopelessly confused person, who I have resolved now to stop seeing. As I cannot take 30 min non-stop talks of babble from her. What this person has done is completely missed the point about what being spiritual is. So, belief alone will not make you who are, it is belief, intellect and experience that will make who you are. What this , said person lacks, is intellect and experience. A fool, will be foolish no matter which beliefs he entertains.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
J-Rod,

Thank you, because your remarks regarding me calling myself an "Aryan" is an example of the kind of beliefs without intellect and experience as I outlined in my previous post. You, see if you used your intellect, you would note and reason this: "If this person is giving a message of unity, freedom, postivity and peace, then the meaning that I have learnt of Aryan representing hate and self-pride, does not apply, and therefore there is another meaning.

And that would indeed be right, because the Aryan means "noble" and is a name given to the Vedic Aryans of the past who represent the values that I espouse, of knowledge, wisdom, spiritual monism and the Aryans are the mother-race of civilisation, arts and science, I feel very proud to call myself an Aryan. So Aryan has always meant something very positive to me

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

J-Rod,

... I feel very proud to call myself an Aryan. So Aryan has always meant something very positive to me

Then why use a word that is so commonly associated hate, self-pride and prejudice?

Some your ideas sound good but I and many open-minded and logical thinkers look at is as the white-supremecy idealogy largely because you choose to call yourself an aryan. Here is the concrete definition straight from the dictionary:
1. Indo-Iranian. No longer in technical use.
2. A member of the people who spoke the parent language of the Indo-European languages. No longer in technical use.
3. A member of any people speaking an Indo-European language. No longer in technical use.
4. In Nazism and neo-Nazism, a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially one of Nordic type, supposed to be part of a master race.

If you want to belittle my intellect then why dont we have a debate in the appropriate forum? I dont have to bloviate to sound intelligent and am proud of my "mut" heritage.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by jrod]

[edit on 4-3-2005 by jrod]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It is not so commonly associated with hate, self pride and prejudice. It was once used by the Nazi's to denote a master race. However, before then and even today it is used. It is an original Sanskrit word, that means "noble" and represents the entire Indian race, or indeed the human race and is thousands of year old. Further more, the Aryans is a part of so many Indo-European cultures and represents a very scientific and spiritual civilization. It cannot just be abolished, because some misguided man used it. That is fanatacism, and anyone who practices fanaticism, cannot be logical or open-minded.

Do you want me embrace ignorance to keep fanatics happy? Would you convert to Islam to make some terrorists happy?

Now, that you know what it really means, you have no reason to be offended. So, now, you can deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I was surprised at the violet aura part.
I have a violet inner pulse or what you call the third eye and can actually see in ultra violet, which is to say everything goes violet and shimmering when I am doing certain things. My aura has white, which I found to be very unusual, Violet, electric blue and indigo as well.......

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Having been involved with Indigo sites for a few years now I’d like to clarify a few misconceptions that have been flowing across this board.

Indigo’s are not a movement, They do not have a set of beliefs that they are trying to push off on other people and if you ask them what you should believe they will generally tell you to follow your own heart. They don’t preach, they don’t tell you what to believe and are quite happy to let you be you as they go on being themselves.

Indigo’s are not something that is new. They have been around forever and can be witnessed as some of the greatest teachers, inventors and scholars of our collective history. What all the excitement about now is that they are coming in more and greater numbers than ever before. They believe that mankind is on the verge of an evolutionary leap that is spiritual in nature but will affect the physical world as a consequence.

They are not here to change the World; they ARE the change that the world is going thru.

The spiritual centeredness that they now know of will become more prevalent. Religions will be cast aside as more and more people come to understand the true nature of their existence. That the path is not important, it’s the one walking the path that must make it pure.

Most Indigo’s I’ve met can’t stand labels. They are limiting. They accept this one only as a means to be with and find others that are as they are.

They are not harmonious, they do not think alike and they relish their individuality. I was a moderator for quite awhile on one of their discussion boards and I can assure you, these people HAVE to be moderated. Trying to lead an Indigo movement would be like herding cats, It ain’t happening.

There are many Indigo adults now and more and more children being born daily. It is not a change in mankind’s physical make up, it’s a change in the mindset.

And it’s happening whether you like it or not.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My last post on this subject.

Indigo's are good, aryans are bad. Im not being ignorant I just have an opinion that I felt I need to let out. As far as my beliefs go the word aryan is associated with the N word, it has too much hate in it history to be proud about.

Sorry for barraging a peaceful topic, but I had to let my thoughts out.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Amen to that Mr Wupy, you nailed us.

Yes, an Indigo Child is not a label, but a label for people who espouse a set of ideals of spirituality, in many ways they are spiritual people, and the label as Mr Wupy said, is simply for us to talk to like minded person. Also I do not particularly believe that you are not an "Indigo Child" if you do not have an Indigio and violet aura. As I said, even though I had this apparently, the other Indigo child in our class had more advanced psychic abilities than me.

Although, Wupy, I joined an Indigo group and could not stand it, not because of the people(bless them) but the format of yahoo groups is hectic and disorganized and is farily difficult to get a conversation going and I can get frustrated quite quickly, and I did. As far as I am aware, I know of no cult or movement of "Indigo Children" it is just a label some use for spiritual and wise people with god-centered consciousness.

It is simply people, who fear the unknown and do not want to understand the unknown, that will make these baseless allegations. I also outlined some other reasons earlier on why people resent Indigo children, or anyone different for that matter.

And no one can deny that this is happening, you're right, and Indigos indeed are here for the transision. One day, the label Indigo Child will be redudant, because everyone will be living in the light of God, because being spiritual is about being connected to the source. Anyone can make that connection.

Regarding your points on labels, I want to take that beyond. I find it very confusing and ultimately frustrating the labels we use for spiritual beings and how we, because our reptillian brain aspect, even turn spiritual reality into hierarchy, such as the 9 different order of angels and who is assigned what job. Yet, the only label I can accept is the "ascended masters" and I see them as truly beings of great wisdom and knowledge that have ascended into pure light and the closest to realising their god personality. Ascended masters and angels are synonymous for me. As soon, as we introduce hierarchy, that is when I am confused, because all that does is create many levels of separations and thus keeps us engrossed in our dualities. It is the non-dual mind that is the highest and greatest.

Yeah, and can take your point about us needing moderators. I am always over moderated here, due to my strong opinions, mostly on NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join