It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This message is brought to you by an Indigo child:

If those qualifications are what it takes to be an "indigo person"...I am probably an ultra indigo man or something. And I will say this.

This "indigo" thinking is as repulsive as religion. Take your stupid, close minded, special thoughts and shove 'em up your special ass!!!

I may be banned for this...and well...it's been coming for a while now(my banning I mean). Some of the people on ATS sicken me at times. I hope you know that those qualifications to be called indigo are felt by a majority of the human population, espeically the younger ones.

It's a stupid label...and that's all it is. A stupid label to make pathetic people feel better about the pathetic lives they don't really want to be living. I know a better word for "Indigo person". It's called; loser! I'm sure all the real indigo people who've done a lot for the people around them & who are probably smarter than the average joe, don't walk around calling themselves "special" & "indigo"...they probably know best that they're just human...different, but still just human. Everyone thinks the world is stupid, everyone thinks they're special(well, most people anyway). Ofcourse you'd think you serve some bigger purpose if you believed that everyone around you were a little more on the stupid side. I am pissed at the entire world really. Funny, I find myself so unique and get so flustered when stupid people come into my life. I'm probably the most different person I know. The common breed man upsets me...along with you indigo people. You make me more sick. Find a hobby, read a damn book & actually help the world. Don't go around talking about being speical & different and that mumbo jumbo. It's a chemical process in your brain is all. I'm sure people who lived 3000 years ago qualified to be indigos as well.

You may not think you're better than everyone else, but I can guaran-damn-tee you think your purpose here is better. Don't you? You think you have to fulfill some major goal to human kind huh? Guess what, I've felt like that all my life and I can also guaran-damn-tee that I'll feel this way until I die(even after I do some great thing for human kind...if I ever do)...and I can bet all your special money that it's just a feeling. A human feeling. You're a human just like me & everyone else. I don't care if you could make twinkies disappear up your ass. I honestly don't. At the end of the day...you're just a human that feels different. Until you actually contribute something much greater that justifies your "indigo" title, then I may consider you worth my time. I've wasted enough time & energy with you.

Go read a book, plant a flower & use your special abilities to make someone smile, 'cuz right now, you're just pissing me off!

[edit on 25-9-2007 by sdrawkcab]

[edit on 25-9-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
No, I do not think my purpose here is better. Hell, I can't even prove that anyone, indigos and non alike, even have a purpose. It's not my place to say that.

If having a simple conversation about a concept is pissing you off, then perhaps you need to relax, my friend. Instead of flaming people you don't even know, YOU could also go off and read a book instead of wasting your time in a thread that is only pissing you off. Can't you? We aren't the ones that are ticked off and need to cool down.

Quite franky, I don't think that if I have a purpose, that it's helping humans/people. It's helping animals. And I'm volunteering at a raptor rehab center, so I'm already doing that.

So, since you're going to throw trash at me, why don't you go plant a tree or read a book? It sure would do you a lot more damn good than sitting here whining about a concept and making assumptions about people you don't even know.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok. So what if we read all of these indigo traits and meet the majority of them. What then? What do we do? What good is this site if all it does is tell you what you are? Where does one find direction and utilize these "abilities?"
This is certainly a nice concept, but as was pointed out before, the criteria is as vague as a daily horoscope.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This indigo children/adult thing sounds like a bunch of rubbish to me. I exhibit almost all of those traits and yes I think im special, etc.. but seriously, are you that special?

Those who do think they are indigo children/adults are just egotistical and think too highly of themselves... it is awesome that you feel you have a purpose and want to make a difference in the world though

[edit on 103030p://181826 by porky1981]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Um. Where can you prove that I'm egotistical or that I think too highly of myself?

Actually, due to the way I was raised (which I won't mention here), I have a problem with thinking too little of myself. I think I'm crap. Once again, you are making a claim about a person you don't even know.

Good job. It's always nice meeting people like you who know everything.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
edit: Nevermind, sorry for this post!!!

[edit on 1-10-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
www.metagifted.org... Indigos/areYouAnAdultIndigo.html

Most of the points of this are very true about me. Acutally one out of the 30-odd of them isn't true exactly. The 'American Dream' thing, being from the UK, I have no idea what that is exactly.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

The movie 'Indigo' has New World Relgion and End Times programming, it will trigger and activate people with these types of programming.

Merger,
Is it supposed to trigger the Indigos or those who would oppose them?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Fantastic Indigo information at this website there is lots of workshops and some cover indigo's. Voyagers II secrets of amenti second edition is a book by the same folks at this webiste.

www.azuritepress.com

click on current students at the bottom then top menu on the next page click products.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I checked out the website you linked to, Indigo Child, and the descriptions of "Indigo Children" to me sounds like nothing more than teen angst:

Discontentment with social norms, rage, loathing for school, suicidal thoughts, emotional, difficulties with authority, dislike of demeaning jobs, distrust of "the man," etc.

High schools must be filled with "Indigo Children." Not insulting you but if that is the "next stage of human evolution" then I don't know what we should be so excited about. It sounds like we're all evolving into Emo.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I followed that link, and I can honestly say I meet all of those 25 criteria, some to a lesser extent than others, but I can still relate a strong link between all of those requirements with my life.

Does that mean I am an Indigo Child? No, it doesn't, it just means I'm smart but troubled, as many intellectuals are.

If those requirements meant that I was certainly an Indigo Child, then perhaps this new-age movement is on to something, but it isn't. Very few of these criteria are in any way supernatural, and I would expect most 'Indigo Children' meet these requirements in the weakest sense.

Sorry to sound skeptic, but I meet most of these criteria very strongly, but I don't see why it should mean I'm anything but an intelligent person who is a bit of a social misfit.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I find the Indigo/Crystal thing interesting, although I'm not one. I have some aspects of both, except that my aura is gold. I like to hear about people who find their "niche," a group where they feel they can belong. I don't have any niche, and it can be a lonely path. I hope you Indigos and Crystals know how fortunate you are.

I've experienced a lot of things that I can't talk about. Even if I could find someone who might understand, the words seem to fail me. It just doesn't feel right to talk about it. In the past, during moments of weakness, I've tried to talk about certain things with close friends and family members, but I know it scared them, so I don't talk about it anymore.

It's been hard for me to accept that I have no moral support in the physical world. I don't even have clergy I can talk to. I get tired of the silence and secrecy, but I am happy when I can use whatever gifts I have to help people. It makes it all worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Indigos are people with either a giant ego, or are very upset people looking for a rope in the water to hold onto. It's been said before. If they have a purpose, what is it? WHY are they better? And if they aren't different there's no point in the label. Indigos have also said that they don't have a purpose
Exactly like the label itself

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I had posted a thread about this back in november. I am also an indigo child. The one thing that bothers me most about hew evolution is the response of new indigo childres, their characteristecs, how they are received by teachers, parents and government. Instead of working with development, they give them drugs to "settle them down," shove them infront of a movie etc. holding back development and the growth/betterment of our civilization. Which I am not suprised, trying to explain something like this to our society would be trying to explain geometry to the general population. They wouldn't grasp it. Plus they would look at you like you had lobsters crawling out of your ears.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nelyzstar
I had posted a thread about this back in november. I am also an indigo child. The one thing that bothers me most about hew evolution is the response of new indigo childres, their characteristecs, how they are received by teachers, parents and government. Instead of working with development, they give them drugs to "settle them down," shove them infront of a movie etc. holding back development and the growth/betterment of our civilization. Which I am not suprised, trying to explain something like this to our society would be trying to explain geometry to the general population. They wouldn't grasp it. Plus they would look at you like you had lobsters crawling out of your ears.

Drugs to settle them down? Indigo children are bunk. There is no such thing. Many of them were not filled with drugs and sat infront of a movie. And they have done nothing for society, as they are as capable as doing so as my pet cat. The reason being that they are so caught up in themselves and finding the Indigo dream they will never help. It is not my view. That is what i've concluded. My view is much harsher.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am an 'Indigo child', and none of this stuff makes sense to me, I took the tests and I turned out to be an Indigo, but what now?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opulisum
I am an 'Indigo child', and none of this stuff makes sense to me, I took the tests and I turned out to be an Indigo, but what now?

Nothing, there's no such thing, I could make up categories but it doesn't mean anything, even if there is such thing, they don't do anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I'm an Indigo, too. It was confirmed by many people who can see auras and also I see auras as well. I was reading some of the comments here and I felt relieved to see that those weird things that happen to me everyday are not my imagination. One thing that always happens is that I am able to change the traffic lights, if I go in the street and the light changes to red immediately when I have to cross it changes to green or the white man. Moreover, in school I always had excellent grades and I never had to study, I never studied to learn English and I'm native Argentinean, after a year living in Miami I suddenly started speaking, reading, and writing English as a native. Another thing is that I have all of these knowledge about the Universe that it just comes into my mind, I can predict things and have visions as well. At night I travel all around the universe and have seen my body many many times, I travel through time. Many many unexplainable things, but the best thing ever is to feel so tranquil about the future, I am certain of what will happen in my life as well as in the world and I live very peaceful.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by falucho05]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I guess us Indigo's just have to sit back and relax eh? If there is such a thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

Myself and other people are indigo children. For myself, the attributes are a part of me, I exist, so yes, therefore they are real.

Do not attack, do you're own research before you start to discuss something you don't understand.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join