It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
May I ask you and your angel a question? (To save time I will ask it and it is up to you both whether you chose to answer)

Do you and your guarded one inhabit a single body or are you seperate physicalities?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is my answer (While you written the question for the Lady: "You and your Guarded One.").

I have my own body with my own spirit and she has have her own spiritual existence with her own spirit. Very rarely she is also able to move objects or accidentally knock things down (Happened few times already), when I'm actually few, 3-4 meters away from that object and no one is around (Empty flat). Animals are also feeling her presence too. Two different personalities, two different souls, two different existence, two different life.

But to give you a full response, here is her first response after she read your question...
"Help!!! He imprisoned me into his body!!! Let me out!!!"

My answer is this... Very funny, Lady.

And here is her response...
"Different personalities, existence and what is most important, two different souls in two different body. Examples. I have nice white wings. He doesn't have any. I have the body of a beautiful woman, while he has a man's body. Not a bad one. You not heard this [this was for me.] Both of us are able to act alone too, parallel with each other miles away from each other, walking on separate ways. And the most important, I'm the intelligent one... and he... well..."

Okay. And translation is suspended.

So, don't worry, Kilgore. There is no mind split at all. And before you would ask, I'm just translating and typing in what she is dictating on her language. Yes, on her own language. Not she is the one who is writing to you or the others through my keyboard. But I'm writing everything down, what is saying. With the exception of her last sentence. She is started to play with me too.
Unfortunately she cannot type on the keyboard because I would gladly leave you two alone to discuss about this.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
*watches with interest*

Sorry, I have nothing to contribute. I still like your angel, though.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thank you Dark Crystalline and Angel (does she have a name or title that I could refer to, it feels a little rude to call her simply 'Angel') for responding to my question.

I hope that you did not think that I was implying any mental abnormality on your part, I was merely enquiring whether you acted as a channel or conduit for your angel. There does indeed seem to be differences between you , her English is slightly better (yours is excellent but the sentence structure shows that it is not your 1st language - I intend no criticism, English is my only language and therefore I am in no position to do so).

I mean no contention, I respect your beliefs, but can you tell me how you know that she is an angel and for example not a demon? I promise you both that I mean no offence, I am merely curious and would like to know more if you are willing to share.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yes, she has a beautiful name and a title, a rank too. Anyway she has no problem with that if you're calling her as Angel. She is an angel after all.
Let's keep her name in secret and let's use "Angel" as her nickname.

And I'm gladly sharing my experience if you're really curious for it. The answer for your question: Everyone has been caught by temptation day by day. Everyone experienced this and will experience this. In the last eight years, she always stopped me to do anything what would harm others, she guided me, taught me how to protect innocent ones, how to defend them, what is the real difference between good and bad, how things are really working on the world, what is really going in the background and so on. When something is went wrong in my life, she gave me hope, was with me and still guided me to do good, instead of do something, what I would regret later. Plus, she hate demons, she hate lies, hate everything what is connecting to bad. There is a... how should I call it... When I'm doing something good, that's a good point and she is writing it up to her little angelic list with a satisfied smile. If I make something, what is not winning her satisfaction, such as just thinking for something really bad... that's a bad point, a furious look and some comment. Maybe she is just kidding with that list, maybe not, maybe I'm never going to learn is that list is really worth something or not, well, she is a pretty good actress, but that thing is keeping me in the line, that's for sure.

Others already asked what you did Kilgore. And here is my explanation what is from my experience, what I saw and learned during the last years. Demons and people whose are under their influence doesn't like classic music at all. They hates chorus, hate slow and peaceful music, everything what is remembering them to angels and to peace. People whose are influenced by them are loves to see the destruction in the TV or playing violent games such as Manhunt, listening music, or watching pictures which is about destruction, anarchy, total annihilation. People with Demons are don't want to see logic at all. They want to see immediate result for everything, even if the logic is not dictating that result at all.

Angels and their Guarded Ones are love to listen chorus musics or classic musics. For example, my Angel loves the violin, the piano and the chorus music, old classic musics, or even the music of the 21st century where these things can be heard. For example she likes the theme of NCIS, due to the piano song in it. Yup, the music of Naval Criminal Investigative Service. That's her favorite TV show too (She loves the mystery), while she hates reality and other stupid shows. People whose are influenced by Demons are usually loves reality and other stupid shows, where people are forced to see suffering, where they're seeing how people are messing with each other for money and power. Angels don't like this at all.

In music she definitely loves Fahrenheit, Imperativa and Prelude (Choir versions) songs from Immediate Music (These are her new favs. Especially the Impreativa.). But she also loves Adagio for Strings from Paul Ruskay due to the chorus or Vanessa May due to the violin. While I love these songs too, my favs are quite different, but have similar traits. And my girlfriend also has a quite different taste in music, but her favs are also containing these traits too.

So the decision is yours that she is a Demon or an Angel. I'm saying that she is a real Guardian Angel, my one. That's sure I never disappointed in her at all.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Thank you Dark Crystalline that is most helpful

It seems Angel and I have much in common, she dislikes many of the things that I too dislike.

I apologise for not taking the time to read the entire thread and previous responses. I have no understanding of angels or demons and therefore do not feel it is my place to judge whether Angel is one or the other. She exists in your opinion as an angel so I will satisfy myself with that description.

Why is that you feel Angel chose you? Is it that you need particular guidance? Do you feel that without her you would be evil? Or do you feel that everyone has an angel but are unable to recognise the fact? I would be interested in both your's and Angel's response if you have time.

I would also like to ask Angel in particular how she knows what is good and why she feels the need to 'act'?

Best wishes.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Sorry for the lag. To answer your question, I'm writing a novel, and want my descriptions of angels as accurate as possible.
Can you tell me about demons? Were they really angels once and thrown out of heaven? TIA.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sorry Dissension, but I'm not authorizing to use these information in your novel. My reason... I'm a writer too and I'm also writing about this.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No worries, DC.
Completely off the record.
If you need help with copyrighting your work, fire me a U2U as I've done it a few times.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Letter sent. Thanks again your offer, but as I written in the letter, it's already under copyright in the U.S. and also in my country (So, internationally).

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Strictly off the record, Does your Angel like any metal? Like Cannibal Corpse or Slayer? Also, was Adolph Hitler surrounded by Angels as well as demons, or WAS he an angel or demon? Can Angels manafest themselves in physical form, or just etheral? Are there evil angels? How does one become an Angel? How do they reproduce? Asexual reproduction? Thanks for your time. In no way am I trying to be insulting or offensive; I'm both curious and fascinated. As requested, this is strictly off the record.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Dissension]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Dissension. I've sent a letter.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
next stage of human evolution huh?

And how exactly are your newer and better genotypes going to be propogated and take over society?

Do you really that think you chemically imbalanced indigo folks are going to outbreed the uneducated masses with their "inferior" genetic codes?

Oh wait I can hear you arguing "no - we're evolving on another plane. Its not a genetic evolution"

Oh really? So I guess if I cut out your Sonic Hedgehog gene then I suppose your children wont have massive midline defects, prenatal deaths, deformed noses growing above your single cyclopic eye, etc?

(yes that's a gene - a really important one - named by a Japanese dude who was a Sega fan. And yes - those are defects caused by mutation of SHH, as its abbreviated)

You people make me feel so sad. I've got the retards sitting to my right, telling me Bush is a stand up guy, that wetbacks should go home, that gays are evil, and Jesus loves everyone. Then I see you flawed thinking dumbasses sitting on my left, spouting every lame idea you can come up with, without applying even the faintest hint of critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You people make me feel so sad. I've got the retards sitting to my right, telling me Bush is a stand up guy, that wetbacks should go home, that gays are evil, and Jesus loves everyone. Then I see you flawed thinking dumbasses sitting on my left, spouting every lame idea you can come up with, without applying even the faintest hint of critical thinking.

You are portraying yourself no better than the "retards" that you describe. You are criticizing something that you have not experienced therefore do not understand. I am not saying that "indigos" are a fact of nature but I am saying to try to have an open mind.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
How I "portray myself" is not my concern.

And actually I have experienced many of those feelings. Especially all the "feeling special" and "no one thinks like me", etc. But I know enough about neurochemistry to not displace these feelings into some silly notion that I am, in fact, "special", in a cosmological sense.

And I didn't call Indigos or whatever they call themselves "retards"
The "retards" were the Bush promoting gay-bashing bigots. Not the people spouting the spiritual escapist ideas. Those were the "dumbasses".

OK, I will admit that I grow a bit over-inflammatory.

Would it be better if I just said "the people who fail to use their powers of logic properly"? Is that less offensive?

Regardless of the word I use, the meaning is the same.

The problem I have with ideas such as "indigos", is that we already have mountains and mountains of evidence that describe and predict quite nicely how the human brain percieves reality and experiences emotions. No we can't explain every detail. YET. But the fact remains that we KNOW (as well as anything in all reality is KNOWABLE) that feelings and emotions are due to neurochemistry and neurological pathways. The idea that these feelings and emotions are actually something else having to due with other plains of energy and whatnot is a simple...willing...ignoring..of..the..facts.

This is by defintion a willing ignorance, and by its very nature, stupid.

And most of the people who believe such things have, at most, only heard of neurochemistry, much less taken the time to try to understand it. But I guess understanding the reality of neurochemistry is a lot harder than coming up with ideas about ethereal planes and psychic planes.

And the thing about these "planes" and supernatural forces are, by deifintion, undetectable. Thus there is no basis for even coming up with them as ideas, much less believing in them.

I'm sorry neurochemistry is too boring for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

And I didn't call Indigos or whatever they call themselves "retards" ...

Oh, I knew exactly who you were talking about, thus my comparison.

And actually I do not think your topic is boring. I have an open mind so I am interested in discussing all possiblities.

I understand how your logical mind can fight with your spiritual self. I go thru that every day. It's why I proclaim to be agnostic. I do know that I have to let go of my doubts to fully be submursed in spirituality because the things that happen to me when I'm "on a higher level" can not be explained by science and in order to reach that "higher level" I must let go.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Indigo Child,

I made a post about this on the media section, I must tell you, and please do not take offence to this....... "Indigo" is a code word meaning to "Indicate". The powers that be have entered into the scene with this to target and identify potential NWO opponents.... I would keep to yourself what you are capable of.

The movie 'Indigo' has New World Relgion and End Times programming, it will trigger and activate people with these types of programming.

I do not have further information on this subect...sorry

Kind Regards
Merger

I don't know about triggering in movies, but I also thought this is very close to what the profile of potential govermental discenters look like.

You could almost match this up to that list they have, is your co worker a going to go postal. Note that I match many of these things, except anger. So I do not critizise I am only saying I agree these types sometimes are the ones that speak up and can make a difference when they see something that is wrong. Something the NWO loves to identify.

I do believe they do program people, I also believe that programming can be ripped out. Just don't read me the wizard of oz
(twich twich)

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Lol I absolutely love how "indigo children" are better then the rest of us.Riiiiiight.The second funny thing is what are the odds of so many "indigo children" being here at the same time?Must be your awsomeness attracted eachother here.

Ever stop and think,"hey I'm just as normal as the next guy"?I mean come on,I am enlightened and supirior,the rest of you are mere mortals muahahaha.

Jeeze I wish I knew years ago that if your a misfit,shy,know how to read, then you can claim your the next step in evolution and above the rest.Lol get real.

All sorts of normal poeple do amazing things,although I have yet to hear one thing I consider amazing or even beyond normal.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You know, people like you are the very reason I have started putting a disclaimer in any message I type in which I state that I feel I'm an indigo.

Basically, it specifically states that I don't feel I'm any better than the next person, which I have stated on and on throughout this thread.

Yes, I believe I'm an indigo.

No, I do not feel I'm the "next step in human evolution." Hell, no. I am just me.

No offense, I just don't like being lumped and labeled as someone who is stuck on herself when, in fact, it's the opposite that tends to be true. Not everyone is the same. Not everyone that's lumped in a certain group with certain traits is the same, either. So, please, think before you judge.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by MinHawk]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I agree hawk. When indigos use the word "special" it doesn't mean we think we are better. Its the only way we know how to describe this feeling. There is no word that I know in the English language to discribe it. If we say we are different people say, yeah, everyone is different.

I have tried to explain since I was a child my feelings and no one understands. I just recently read about indigos and it has been the only thing that has described EXACTLY how i feel.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join