It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
hey truth, Don't worry man, I hardly ever preach what I can't do. I may not have done half of what you had, but the again my contributions differs from yours. Oh by the way, I also read your other message:

Originally posted by truthsetfree2009
I am in my teens and am confused. I think of things others don't even dream about. Something just feels wrong. Not just with life, not this world, but with reality in general. Something feels wrong.

I feel like I do have characteristics of Indigo, but so what? What now? What am I supposed to be accomplishing?

What comes next? Please tell me.

You're not alone, we all have our stories to tell, some might listen and some might laugh. What I would suggest, is don't shrug the feeling aside, try to understand it. Do research, learn more about it. Try trace that feeling back to an origin, the moment that you felt it. Only then would you understand it.

Also, I went through that same phase as you (not the indigo one). You are trying to figure out who you are and your purpose in life. From my experiences, you are who you choose to be and your purpose is the destiny you chose it to be. That being said, I want you to also know, that there are also certain events that we cannot control, or even realize, but each of those events are meant to conspire us to something much greater, for us to grow.

You ask what you can accomplish? Well let me ask you, what do you want to accomplish? From what I've heard, it seems like you accomplished more than alot of people in the forum. But are you done? No!! No one man can ever do enough, but he can do what he can do, and what he can't well he can at least say he try.

My advice, do what you are doing. If you can do more then do so, if someone need help, you help them, no matter how small feat, no matter how big the sacrifice. So when it comes the time or event for you to accomplish something big, well at least you will be prepared to do so.

There...my contribution to you!!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Go back to India and learn something better before you come out to this world.

Sorry but 1 liner, but that's the only way to fix thing.

This phenomena was created by overseas Indian who lost Indian culture and tried to be smart in order to make a living in America.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
CinLung. I've read few of your replies and it made me curious. May I ask what is your mental problem? Ignorance and arrogance, combined with low intelligence is one thing. Preaching stupid things, well, that's another one. So? What's the problem with you. Please, tell me. As a Crystalline I really like to know what the Crystallines and Indigos did against to you? I believe and surely now, nothing. But you're creating phantom enemies to yourself, right here and in the other topics, and attacking the Crystallines and Indigos, whose from you're far-far away. And you now that.

Here is a friendly advise. Get a life and get some friends... and a girlfriend too.

Indigo. Add to your list... Indigos or as sometimes we call ourselves, Crystallines are not just able to see, but they're usually able to communicate with their Guardian Angels, usually over sixties or sometimes twenties, sometimes before their sixties, they're able to see auras, and not really mistaken, when they're predicting something, etc, etc... the list is a bit long. I would draw that suicide tendency out from the list, because that's a delusion. To keep the Crystallines in their bay, people are trying to manipulate those ones, whose are still not recognized their own identity to hate C/Is, hate their own nature, even if they don't know that they're belong to there. C/Is are strong. And after they're guided and guarded by Guardians, they're not going to commit any sort of suicide. About the psychological problems... that's not a psychological problem. When you're telling to something that he is not telling the truth, what is the first reaction of the liar? You're mistaken, it's a delusion. So, if the C/Is are en lighting the source of a problem, even with their own strange but very useful method, the others are immediately labeling them as a psychological problem. But the fact is, the C/Is have seen that thing right, while the others have mistaken. But what is the standard human nature? When someone is achieving something, it's better to take the other one out of the way and gather all the applause. So, that's the truth behind the psychological problem. Indigos as lonely... well, that's another mistake. C/Is are never alone (That's coming logically from the "seeing and communicating with angels" chapter.). And one last thing... "They flare up like a volcano at the slightest provocation."... yes, that's true until they not reaching their fourteen or even the twentieth years of age. From that moment, they're able to control their rage, everything quite better then anyone else. That's one of the reason, why most of the C/Is are not showing emotions in some situations, remains cold as ice.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Made in India, Made in India.................

ok good.....................

Made in America by Indian America............

Mmmmm what we call them? I don't know, let's call them good citizen.

What they call themselves?
Indigo and Crystalline..................

Do you see the problem?

India is India.......... India is not America......................

Hey, CIA............or whatever you call yourselves................ USE THIS GUYS, USE THIS INDIAN................ THEY WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

````````````````````````````
deleted a TON of spam

[edit on 1/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Cinlung, do you have ANY point to make other than you know how to waste bandwidth?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

India is India.......... India is not America......................

Hey, CIA............or whatever you call yourselves................ USE THIS GUYS, USE THIS INDIAN................ THEY WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

````````````````````````````
deleted a TON of spam

[edit on 1/5/07 by masqua]

OK! and you have been a member here for how long? 2004

This is really weird.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am an indigo and i think we should get a chat room up so we can chat about what we can do and what we have been going through , Im going to make a new thread in this forum.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It may be that what you call Indigo Children are God's people who are being held captive by the workers of darkness of this world, which could mean they have been implanted to conform and are inwardly rebelling from the ridiculousness of the whole scenario.

Two (witnesses within ones self) divided by three = 666.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I don't know where you are getting your numbers for your 666 thing.

Just curious

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm new here, but was happy to find that there had been a topic posted for us Indigos. I commend you for that. Just wanted you to know there's another on your side who respects you.

I can understand if people don't believe in Indigos, or whatever. Life's like that - we can't all believe the same thing, and we can't expect everyone to think the same way, either. However, I absolutely can't stand it when people walk all over each other and are disrespectful towards them just because their beliefs may be somewhat different. Let me repeat: Life is like that.

(And no, I'm not really preaching at anyone in particular, just those who have come in here with a rude manner.)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't know where you are getting your numbers for your 666 thing.

Do the math? That is what it is. The rest is Biblical.

We are born complete and whole, everyone. The world changes that. Some remember, some do not. What better way to hide the truth than present and encourage the lie and call IT normal.

Di-vi-sion = separating a whole into parts.

Di = Diana - ancient Roman diety

vi = a quantity consisting of six

sion = zion (the mount, the whole persons mind)

There is no evolution. Currently, there is only division. We live in a world full of captives and abductees. They get you to look, listen and think (debate within ones self).

Crumbs in the eye cause blindness to truth, and is a division. The senses are being manipulated. All diseases and sicknesses are created alterations of the natural body. Repent = restore. By the renewal of your mind.

To fall is to fall for the lie.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"Indigo Child" is a term used by self-centered people to explain their self-centeredness

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"Indigo Child" is a term used by self-centered people to explain their self-centeredness

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I've looked upon the "characteristics" of an Indigo, and I notice that I posses if not all, most of them. The problem I have is that these characteristics are broad. In my opinion, this is just some poor self pittying person trying to make themself feel better by claiming they are some kind of higher being and better than everyone else.

With the cost of sounding harsh, which is what I intend, there is only one word that I can label this Indigo subject: retarded.

Out

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If you read it some more, You will see that Most of ALL the worlds people are to fit into those characteristics, Its meant to be for EVERYONE, its not a Secret Sect,

its a Human evolutionary concept.

Read the other sites, and books, you will then see a pattern that they mostly talk about all human beings going this route, and just like it took a good chunk of folks to profess the world is round, and many other hard to accept concepts, will take a continious consciousness to keep the ripple moving thruout mankind,
EVERYONE is capible of being this way, an most are naturaly, other may just of been deconditioned thru society to leave some of these ways, but most naturaly posess them, and not to be all high an mighty but to be more LOVING to those who are exactly like them ( bleed blood, breathe air, drink and eat for energy, so forth ) Its in alot of sense a evolutionary movement of humankind, the sites who say they are better or "different" are not helping this matter, they are hurting it, anyone who tells you they are "more Special" then you isnt in understanding on what this is,

All humankind has a mind, and all humankind can use it in conjuntion with their hearts and souls Period!

Just understand that we ( humankind ) have been very distant from our emotions in relation to others, and that if we paid a lil more attention you will see we dont need language to talk that our feelings and souls have one of its own, Love.

It will come, it just takes a world effort for a world change, and most of the other places on this world are and have been comming to terms with this. We all need to work a lil ( an alot ) more with one another then to try and bash them for things neither of us known all that well.

To bash someone is to be ignorant yourself.

Stay smooth, stay cool, and kept the vibe alive.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

Yes. My eyes are opened after this comment. Thank you ShadeWolf. So, this the best explanation why I'm able to see the aura of the people and communicate with angels. Yes, you immediately opened my mind.

Seriously. Here is a definition about you too. Someone who is not experiencing what a Crystalline or an Indigo is experiencing, seeing, feeling, you never going to understand anything about it and you're simply stating these sort of statements. The best is, you believe you're hurting us with it, but honestly, we don't simply care about it. Why? Well. Why should we care about it? We know what the truth is.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I certainly am not going to believe some person on the internet trying to state that because I believe myself to be a certain thing, that it means that I'm self-centered. Go ahead and say it. I don't care. I know that I am my own worst enemy sometimes (I've kind of been raised to hate myself), but I do know that there are those who love me deeply and care about me. And I'd much rather spend my energy on loving them back than being upset about some random comment of rudeness over the internet.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

... and communicate with angels.

I have a few questions for you:

1. Could you tell me, when you communicate are you communicating spiritually or mentally?

2. Have you verified the authenticity of the entity with which you are communicating?

3. How do you know it is not (a) another person, (b) the dead talking,
(c) Satan deceiving, (e) demons, or (f) your neighbor laughing his head off? There is a difference.

4. What do they say to you?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

1. Could you tell me, when you communicate are you communicating spiritually or mentally?

Both.

2. Have you verified the authenticity of the entity with which you are communicating?

Of course. Plus, I always able to feel her presence and sometimes see her. Before you or anyone would ask, nope, I'm not drinking alcohol at all, not using drugs and as the Doctor stated very last time, everything is completely okay with me.

3. How do you know it is not (a) another person, (b) the dead talking,
(c) Satan deceiving, (e) demons, or (f) your neighbor laughing his head off? There is a difference.

Well. How would you describe someone with wings, large white wings... well, she is definitely an angel. Plus, she never deluded me at all. She never made a single mistake in the last eight, almost nine years... well, small glitches yes, but those are not mistakes in my eyes. And she helped me all over since that time (Previously too, but especially since that time.). So, I believe I can consider her as a real Guardian Angel. But, yes. She died in our realm already. I also learned who was she in her previous life and I also learned what is the connection between my existence and her. Numerology and other methods also proved this to me later.

4. What do they say to you?

Not more angels, just one. Well. If we count my other angel, my beauty girlfriend, that's two.
But there are other angels, whose are guarding good people. Books are mistaking in this "how to speak with angels" very well. So, what do my Angel is usually saying to me? Everything what she wants. There are no real frontiers. Especially for her cheeky comments. Unlike as the books are stating, if you're able to communicate with an angel, you're able to communicate with him or her as with normal people. Your angel is not going to tell you just one or two sentences as the books are stating. Angels will start a conversation if your mind is open and you want or can response to them. Just on a different way, spiritual and / or mental way. She is usually giving advises, and also helping me to avoid evil, people with evil personality and also helping in many-many things. She is also a bit cynic.
And when I'm not going to listen her, because sometimes I love to make my own way to experience things, or because I believe I know everything better, there comes the usual "I told you it's going to happen.". Overall, she is a really kind angel.

Any other questions?

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dark, your angel sounds a lot like my spirit guides. You did well in stating that she is a unique individual and has her own personality. A lot of people tend to forget this, and think that angels/guides/etc. are constantly serious. That is not the case.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join