It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Yeah becuase lets face it, it is much more intelligent and enlghtened to believe in a race of super strong, psychic, people who cant make friends, hold a job, or get a date, but who are going to lead human kind into a spirtual awakening.

Well you were the one that said you didn't fit in with being a non conformist even, geez you did search hard didn't you to find somewhere to belong. By the attitude you have shown here, I can see why you don't fit in anywhere and have to come and annoy people just to get some tiny scrap of attention.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Indigo_Child, i tried sending you a private message but i don't have 50 posts so i guess i will have to post on here.

what is it that the indigo children have to do to fight the NWO?
i was not aware of the indigo children until i read your post. would you not agree that the name is just a cool way of saying that we are rebelious anti-authoritarians? im not speaking against the children in anyway because i now, finally, have a personality that i can identify myself with. i am an indigo child.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I really hate people that claim their indigo as some excuse or to make them feel special and better than others...

www.crystalinks.com...

...like its saids on the link above the term "indigo" is mislead

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi Finch,

First on the NWO. This is not necessary what an Indigo Child is born for, this is just my interpretation for myself. I don't want to associate my own beliefs and interpretations with this label. There is no pre-defined purpose of an Indigo, just like there is no pre-defined purpose for anyone else. We all choose our own life path.

The difference an Indigo makes, need not be out in the open for all to see. It is more subtle than that. An Indigo's mere presence is enough. An Indigo's mere words are enough. An Indigo's mere healing touch is enough. You see, as was said, the Indigo is the transition to the next human species. As an Indigo has a greater spirituality, that is very natural to him and is concerned about the bigger issues of life and universe, his/her thoughts are affecting the global consciousness.
He is like the shining light whose radiance illuminates wherever he sets foot. He is an angel. He heals. He teaches.

You know I am starting to resent this label Indigo now. Because that is what it seems to have only begun. An Indigo is not a label for the socially inept, for the rebellious, for the depressed or for the intelligent. Labels are against the complexity of a human being, the individuality of a being. Just like no two snowfakes are ever the same, no two persons are the same.

So why do I use this label? Because it's better than being just a void. It's a statement on the type of person I am and what kind of philosophies and ideaologies I have in life. It helps me find like-minded people. And, I like the name. I like the colours of Indigo and violet, I like the sound these colours make. and I trully do see myself as a child. I am very innocent, always speaking truth and I have very high aspirations for this world. So this is why Indigo Child is much more than a label for me, it's means something personal.

The main qualities of Indigos are not a behavior traits, but virtutes. Truth is his virtue. Wisdom is his virtue. God is his virtue. An Indigo's holds these all in the highest esteem. He is not here to deny laws, rules or society. He is here to embrace truth. Sometimes, authority can be right, no matter how draconian. I wouldn't mind a good dicator today to the dirty democracy of today. So it is not about denying authority either. This is what makes an Indigo.

Recognising you are a child of god and making his qualities your own is what makes an Indigo. Recognizing the universe as your playground, your home, an aspect of you is what makes an Indigo. Recognising that all creatures, all animals are an expression of god's life, is what makes you an Indigo. Recognising that truth and wisdom are the highest values to strive for, is what makes an Indigo. The Indigo is the child of the 6th and 7th ray, the highest colours of light. He is an ascended soul.

Never just accept the limitation of a label. We are forever growing, forever learning and forever evolving as souls. That inner Indigo must be cultivated. We have an inner Indigo child. Like we all have a higher self. It is about cultivating that potential. It is true that some Indigo Childen are born like this and this is just completely natural to them. Just like some children are born gifted. However, I don't believe that if you are not born as "x" you will never become that. I believe our potential is limitless. We maybe born with certain innate abilities and capabilities, these we call the cards we are dealt, but we are also born with a wild card and we can use that wild card for anything. You can rise above your circumstances and your physical limitations.

And all you need to realise your Indigo is to connect to god by linking your mind with him. This is not limitation. It is easy to do.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well said Indigo, I have never felt myself an outcast or socially inept or the want to belong. I have embraced my differentness and am a happy person today who gets into trouble because of my stance on truth and justice.

I believe I am a part of nature, a part of this universe and I love life.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
I really hate people that claim their indigo as some excuse or to make them feel special and better than others...

www.crystalinks.com...

...like its saids on the link above the term "indigo" is mislead

IIRC about 80% of people born since 1980 are "indigo children" so its not really anything special.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Indigo or not , Alot of those caracteristics apply to myself.
I am not sure if I am one but I do know that I am very sensitive, intuitive & have a higher knowing that I can't explain.
Being nurtured is something we all need to expierence so I doubt only Indigos crave & need this form of emotional interaction.

It is great to think that someday we will be more evolved spirtually and
have a greater understanding of how connected we are to this demsion & others.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I feel that I am an Indigo Child. I exhibit every single quality of one.

(Indigo_Child I sent you a pm)

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by finch
Indigo_Child, i tried sending you a private message but i don't have 50 posts so i guess i will have to post on here.

what is it that the indigo children have to do to fight the NWO?
i was not aware of the indigo children until i read your post. would you not agree that the name is just a cool way of saying that we are rebelious anti-authoritarians? im not speaking against the children in anyway because i now, finally, have a personality that i can identify myself with. i am an indigo child.

I would like you to read my thread on Indigo Children
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
For 'proof' of whether or not indigo children exist, read back through these posts and on other threads. Pretty soon you'll find a post where someone has made the chief proponent of all this foolishness angry. There you'll also see someone that is not so special or different than anyone else, just someone that pretends in vain that they are.

As for the rest of you claiming (wishing) you were indigo, the sheer number of you shows nothing more than the large number of damaged, lonely people there are now in this world.

Sad.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
As for the rest of you claiming (wishing) you were indigo, the sheer number of you shows nothing more than the large number of damaged, lonely people there are now in this world.
Sad.

You make me laugh. The real thing is that people like you are fully blinded by vision world is giving you. I think you really need to open your mind and understand who you really are, why you are here, what for, what is your goal. Check these sites maybe it'll help you.

www.gurdjieff.org...
www.gurdjieff-ouspensky-centers.org...

[edit on 1/4/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Edited By Parker

Broke my own rule, if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all. Well actually its Thumpers rule.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by parker]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"To be an indigo is like an inner calling you know why you are here".Indigo child you are doing a fine job representing us and for that I appreciate it.Now is the time to act,for these our the days to be in.This is now a dawn of a new time coming into play.By this I mean we are being tested on more than three levels.Soon enough we will know more than we have known.The merging of the physical and spiritual realm is already happening.Either we choose to stay on a lower vibration,or we choose to move up to a higher vibration/frequency.Meaning we will become endowed with more knowledge.The choice is ours.The Blue Planet is here to help create that shift in consciouness.We are multi-dimensional beings.For our mother earth, we need to change our way of living and thinking.She is rebelling against us because we take and we are not giving back.She has consciousness of herself.She is alive like you and I and needs our attention more than ever.We are parasites feeding off her and not giving anything in return.Our water is tainted,our land is becoming less harvestable,our pollution is high,and our nucleur fire has devastated.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hmmm, personally I don't need to be labelled an Indigo I refuse to click with the norm but it is intresting.

Still, isn't it in a way calling all spiritual people and claiming that they're Indigos? I picked up from reading your first post Indigo Child that its to do with the colour indigo within the aura, glad to read;

The concept of the 'Indigo Child' references those who are linked to the blue frequency, often having a deep blue indigo aura around them

But its calling all spiritual peoples rather than noting a few special people, that and of course Indigo children grow up to be Indigo adults, make an analysis in 1970 and then again in the year 2000 and the obvious is there... not that I'm against Indigo adults or anything I may be on here being seemingly critical of everything but I speak/type with with a heart if you know what I mean.

Would werepeoples/ people in touch with their animal side be Indigos?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The idea that there are "secret prodigies" walking the earth actually goes back the Friedrich Nietzsche's "Man and Superman," in which he argued that the next step in human development was a breed of superhumans.

The term he actually used in German was "Mensch und Uebermensch."

This was the concept that the Nazis latched onto, claiming that the Overmen were a new breed of racially pure prodigies, who put the needs of the (aryan) race above their own needs. A real crowd-pleaser.

Honestly, the parallels between descriptions of "Indigo children" and horoscopes is pretty obvious.

It all appeals to the needs of young preople to feel special and unique, despite the fact that they haven't achieved anything yet.

It is always a laugh to see someone tell me "I am a highly advanced, spiritual person." And then go on to tell me about their mood swings, their fits of rage, and their failures in school and love.

You know what?

My spiritual advancement has been paid for in sweat and blood. I have struggled long and hard to master my lusts and fears, my egotistical whims and prejudices. I will let other people decide for themselves whether I am "spiritually advanced" or not.

It also kills me to see this new agey-ness that revels in titles. It reminds me of dungeons and dragons: "You're ONLY an indigo child? Well, I'm an 11th level mage, and Adeptus Exemptus in the New Church of Crowleyanity!, and a thirty-FOURTH degree Welsh Rite Mason!!!!"

All of which entitles you to look down on the mere humans who are getting the good-paying jobs and dating the really hot chicks, right?

Cactus hit the nail right on the head. "Group consciousness" was never advocated by any spiritual leader worth his salt. They all adovcated group action---not "welcome, you are so special. You're one of us. Now join the group by drinking this coolaid and eating the magic pudding."

Sorry to offend. Now you know what it's like for people to judge you because of your label: Gay, Christian, Muslim, Senior Citizen, athiest, soldier, sailor, indian chief. And no one thinks you are worthy of the title except you.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My spiritual advancement has been paid for in sweat and blood. I have struggled long and hard to master my lusts and fears, my egotistical whims and prejudices. I will let other people decide for themselves whether I am "spiritually advanced" or not.

Hey man, if people need to label themselves as an Indigo, as a wereperson or what ever to find their way then so be it, as long as it dosen't take a nasty turn in thinking as many around me seem to have whilst looking into Ickism (David Icke following) and taking it too far.

Not the reason I'm posting though, you speak of a spiritual advancement and I'd like to know more. Feel free to drop a u2u type thing or just post it up somewhere I'm all about reception.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Holy crap! I know what I am now...
That seriously gave me deja vu.
Thank you

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
theis sounds alot like taoism ...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I agree with you Indigo 100% your views are clear your opinions I think are pretty right on, some just aren't aware of how many there are world wide or why the indigos have their gifts. Indigos do live a rough life I agree, but some people have taken the way an indigo lives out of context completely. I wish more people were aware and accepted indigos as some gifted are accepted like shamans, and reiki masters, or holistic healers. Which most of these are indigos as well trying to help mankind see a better way of life, balance and spiritualism. Spiritualism & balance are taught in martial arts as well cause many a sensei saw the way of spiritual living and spiritual wisdom and passed it on to many more generations. though i know many will disagree with me but the founding teachings of martial arts is balance and spiritual growth not fighting using the martial arts for self defense is the last means of self preservation if another way can be found that is what senseis try to enstill. most balanced martial artist have a calm aura balanced colors. So in a way senseis are indigos themselves enstilling the ways into others they teach.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hello Indigo_Child

ive never heard of this term Indigo Children (are you sure its not just intelligent children who lacks stimuli), but i do very much recognise myself as i read this text you put in there..

Ive took this online personality test, ive got Mastermind wich is inventive and a loner.. ive gotten above average on all iq tests ive done (one for the military and a few online ones).. only 3-4 of them.. 127 on the latest.

They flare up like a volcano at the slightest provocation.

yeah this was me as a kid, but now im usually calm as a pond. when there was a fire a girl asked me "are you always this calm", after thinking of it in retrospective maybe im not calm maybe im lacking emotion totally, i dont know.. sometimes it feels that way (thought i know its not true). maybe im still in my misanthropic fase of my life but im trying to get out of it, i used to listen to alot of blackmetal/gothic/death/doom i still enjoy a few artists, i really enjoyed the darkest and most depressing artists i could find like Shining and Forgotten Tomb and also the most evil primitive blackmetal to be found. Before my depressive fase it was mostly rock/pop/techno, and now its mostly trance/techno thought i still enjoy a good metal album.

ive always enjoyed nature and animals, i used to play alot in the forest as a kid, also knew the name of almost every flower, tree and mushroom, insects and animals. also i was very interessted in sience and computers and still is. Always been interessted or fascinated with the occult, esoteric and paranormal stuff, i guess with the rest of the crowd on this site

despise stupidity

truly i try to learn atleast something every day, i guess if i had the choise i would become an engineer or designer of some kind, i always see if something is poorly constructed and i guess im complaining alot (my mother has suggested i should visit the wall of complaints in israel), and if i tell someone at work how something should be improved they dont have much money so nothing usually comes out of it.

I don't consider myself evil ( maybe some very religious christian will do when he/she see all my cds with pentagrams on
) but the journey through the so called "evil music" was an interessting one. Also ive never really considered myself religious, and following my grandfathers saying the nuttiest people are more often than not the most religious ones.

And after writing this it feels like joining an AA meeting, not that ive ever attended one, but seen enough movies to know about them

[edit on 12-9-2005 by SilverSurfer]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join