It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Stop Evolution !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don`t think this is due to women or men or birth control, I think this is do to interactive visual technology such as computers, vídeo games, 3D/4D, etc.

Simulation how people may look like in 10000 years from now, show big eyes and brains (maybe smaller genitália, lol)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

money? (seems to me that the currency that is not US dollar is getting lower and lower)

gadget (smartphone, etc)?
many are interested in their gadgets than their partners or kids
and the kids inherit this habit.

these two alone would keep modern people divided.

but at least our muslim brothers and sisters keep the reproduction stable, but then if the numbers of them grow too much, some people will think the prophecy from bible is being fulfilled and they will find a reason to start war with them.

sorry if it's out of topic but some of u might get the point

peace.
edit on 27-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

actually it can be fruitful.
maybe future people will no longer interested in real war or any violent like rape etc
maybe war, sex, etc will be replaced by VR simulation
it will be also the beginning of the extinction of humans

peace.

edit on 27-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Its just why would a Father let his young foolish son cancel out his vote?

In the same regards a spouse.

The Father/Husband should be the representation for the whole family!!

Then when his son branches off with a family, land and home he has earned a vote.

Forming another Family unit.

Ah yes, this is all because men made the mistake of letting women have a say instead of keeping them in their place. Thus falls civilization, and so on.

As for the OP, is it that much of a surprise? Ridiculously appealing, realistic, and comparatively easy/rewarding video games and solo sex options + rigid, stressful societal expectations/situations --> increasing rates of people "opting out" of "real life."

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

FRUITFUL doesn't go with EXTINCTION my friend

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If you want to understand this you'll need to think about the cause of 1:1 boys/girls ratio.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well, my labido is GOING STRONG BABY YEAAAAAA!!!

I can't understand it... So nobody is doooozing it in Japan, yet they dress there women up in skimpy Anime cloathes.....

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The urge to multiply is one of the strongest urges we have. If they are losing it then something must be causing it. Fluoride? Vaccines? Air pollution?

Business- look at how expensive it is to live there, how competitive the job market is and how overworked they are.

Big Business is the root of all evil.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Man has already stopped evolving. In order to evolve the weak have to perish. Man has stopped that from happening. We protect our weaker beings. For instance, congenital blind people used to wander around until they fell off a cliff or a tiger ate them. That doesn't happen anymore we protect the blind so they don't die out. In fact they breed and thrive. Evolution doesn't work for man now.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

damwel
Man has already stopped evolving. In order to evolve the weak have to perish. Man has stopped that from happening. We protect our weaker beings. For instance, congenital blind people used to wander around until they fell off a cliff or a tiger ate them. That doesn't happen anymore we protect the blind so they don't die out. In fact they breed and thrive. Evolution doesn't work for man now.

What a true, yet horrible analogy... I understand it, but what makes a blind person or someone with a disability "less"? Take a Steven Hawkings for example, phenominal brain power, not so powerful body... Because, one area lacks doesn't mean they lack in others.

I'm not attacking, just stating a thought that poped up after I read your response, I understand your statement, yet the humane part of me is screaming.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The world is highly stimulating and distracting. Most things can be had in a microwave minute to distract and lift those feel good brain chemicals. No person can match the kind of constant highs people get from the things in their environment. It gives one the feeling that they can have it all - intimacy needs met (not really - but same brain chemicals being released), without the emotional work that comes with actual relationships.

When people do try out relationships they also get a dose of the effort involved (no ongoing instant gratification with those). There is an intimacy epidemic in the US in my opinion, with the disposal of relationships analogous to throwing out trash. The number of single parent families, (not attributable to war) is astounding. Maybe this study is showing that some have bypassed any illusions of intimate relationships being of value to them. They are insightful enough to know they don't want to bother.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

damwel

Man hasnt evolved for 200,000 years. Far far older than any "known" civilisation.
Evolution has never worked for man, because evolution may not even exist at all.
No new species has evolved into being in the whole of recorded history.
Many species have become extinct and died out, but NOT A SINGLE NEW SPECIES HAS EVOLVED INTO BEING IN ALL RECORDED HISTORY.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
And how may I ask do you arrive at that conclusion.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

We are indeed, and sadly, devolving but I suspect that somebody switched the road signs on us...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

damwel
And how may I ask do you arrive at that conclusion.

I arrived at that conclusion from the fact that the oldest homo sapiens sapiens fossil is aged at just under 200,000 years.
And at the fact that no new species has evolved into existence since. And due to the fact that not a single transitional form has ever been found. We have a long history of primate fossils being called pre-humans, when they are just primate fossils, the differences between the primate fossils and the human fossils are so vast that it does not suggest small changes over time. Homo sapiens have been around for at least half a million years.

Things have and always will get worse with time, not better.
We are going backwards. No mutation has ever been proven beneficial.
edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmWed, 30 Oct 2013 13:08:02 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Evolution has not stopped, it is silly to say that.

But what happened is that Natural selection has been turned off, aka, the weak are allowed to survive.

Which means, the evolution cannot work properly, defected people will breed defected people, thus defeating natural selection.

To put it bluntly, even tho it seems cruel, if you need a drug, machine to stay alive, you are in the weak, which means, you offspring might be damaged, as well as will not have good role model.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

luciddream

But what happened is that Natural selection has been turned off, aka, the weak are allowed to survive.

Which means, the evolution cannot work properly, defected people will breed defected people, thus defeating natural selection.

To put it bluntly, even tho it seems cruel, if you need a drug, machine to stay alive, you are in the weak, which means, you offspring might be damaged, as well as will not have good role model.

The eugenics is strong in this one.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

OneManArmy

luciddream

Would you like to dispute the post you quoted with facts, or just imply some sort of guilt by association?

Many of those who, in the past, might not have survived to reproductive age due to, say, genetic disorders can now stay alive and breed thanks to modern medicine. Some of those people will pass along hereditary diseases to their progeny. Is this not the case?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If i were still single i'd head over there and step up to the plate.

men we need volunteers to go repopulate japan.

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

opopanax

OneManArmy

luciddream

Would you like to dispute the post you quoted with facts, or just imply some sort of guilt by association?

Many of those who, in the past, might not have survived to reproductive age due to, say, genetic disorders can now stay alive and breed thanks to modern medicine. Some of those people will pass along hereditary diseases to their progeny. Is this not the case?

And whose to say that anyone with a genetic disorder is any less deserving of a life than anyone else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join