It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Stop Evolution !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex?

Japan's under-40s appear to be losing interest in conventional relationships. Millions aren't even dating, and increasing numbers can't be bothered with sex. For their government, "celibacy syndrome" is part of a looming national catastrophe.

The number of single people has reached a record high. A survey in 2011 found that 61% of unmarried men and 49% of women aged 18-34 were not in any kind of romantic relationship, a rise of almost 10% from five years earlier. Another study found that a third of people under 30 had never dated at all.

Work, video Games, Robots, shopping ......and no sex ? ..... Please let me stay primitive, I don`t want the progress of civilization

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Thank Eugenics for that. Georgia Guidestones give a clear instruction on how to make sure only the "right" people gets the chance to prosper.

edit on 27-10-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I blame mostly women, not evolution. Dont flame me , mostly is the key word here.Women brain , women evolution...
edit on 27-10-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Singapore has many of the same problems.. The education system in both countries is very demanding and then the fight to acquire employment and work leaves little time for some of what we might consider the more enjoyable things of life. China is running 40% more men than women so the whole demographics of many Asian countries will be greatly changed in the next 30 to 50 years IMO.

edit on 27-10-2013 by 727Sky because: n

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The urge to multiply is one of the strongest urges we have. If they are losing it then something must be causing it.
Fluoride?
Vaccines?
Air pollution?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

VoidHawk
The urge to multiply is one of the strongest urges we have. If they are losing it then something must be causing it.
Fluoride?
Vaccines?
Air pollution?

Anime.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

CosmicDude
Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex?

Japan's under-40s appear to be losing interest in conventional relationships. Millions aren't even dating, and increasing numbers can't be bothered with sex. For their government, "celibacy syndrome" is part of a looming national catastrophe.

The number of single people has reached a record high. A survey in 2011 found that 61% of unmarried men and 49% of women aged 18-34 were not in any kind of romantic relationship, a rise of almost 10% from five years earlier. Another study found that a third of people under 30 had never dated at all.

Work, video Games, Robots, shopping ......and no sex ? ..... Please let me stay primitive, I don`t want the progress of civilization

Haven't you noticed?

Humans are trying their best to ditch evolution.. they've
been trying that for a long time.. both technology and
religion are attempts to insulate one from reality..
and conqueror natural selection of the fittest.

Now of course the phenotypic results of evolution
just mentioned - religion and technology are in
fact still tied to evolution --- Baldwin effect
feedback loops actually.. but in fact you can't
actually 'escape evolution'.

Even if humans stopped breeding and genetically
engineered every baby -- that would still be a
phenotypic result of evolution by natural selection..

rather frozen in time in a manner of speaking of
course.

Good post.

KPB

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
u know makes a person , spin this differently,,,are they slowly becoming sterile?? u know Japanese SHAME,,,,maybe.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's not just happening in Japan it is happening all over, men are discovering they can be happy without women, many don't earn enough, many don't want kids, many will not let women dictate their lives.
I don't bother with relationships now and I have never been happier
I just wish I realised this after my first failed marriage.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I used to emmmm "know" a Japanese girl.....

And that pretty much debunks this thread.

edit on 27-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ok, now don't quote me on this, most of what I'm going to say comes from forums I've read that have topics very similar. Best reasoning came from an article about an asian man who married a female video game character from a game on his NDS. Many people didn't understand how, or why. Here's what I remember him saying about Japan and their culture.

Some of it has to do with the rise of feminism in Japan, mixed with their cultural standards. From what he explained, is that in their culture, it's best for a woman to find a man who pretty much makes more money than them. They have to be a provider, and they have to be successful. Now in the old days, not too hard. But nowadays, there are women over there who are quite successful. So because of their success, they want to find someone who is more successful than them.

Now, I could be wrong, but don't many families over there prefer to have sons over daughters?? That right there could put the men/women ratio a little off. So if the pool they have to pick from is mostly full of men who aren't as successful as them, they don't seem too inclined to want to date them.

Then to the guys. Through many of those articles I've read, quite a few guys were interviewed, asking them about why things are why they are. The general consensus is that japanese women aren't worth the time and effort to win them, and to keep them happy. As others have put it, it's too expensive, financially, as well as emotionally. Japanese women are pretty picky, I suppose. So many guys find their "waifus" through anime and/or video games, pretty much not caring at all with the real thing. Through that, they get their idealized "perfect woman", without any of the negative side effects of realizing nobody is perfect.

So if there is any truth to any of this, the women want to find guys that are more successful than them, and even then they have to wade through a pool of guys that don't feel women are really worth the time and effort to deal with. So it's no wonder nobody over there is having sex. With no apparent good prospects, women would rather deal with other important things. Then the men have given up, because there's too much competition, and not enough reward.

Now like I said, this is all speculation based off of what I've read through things people have posted on forums regarding pretty much the same topic.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I blame the feminist movement!!

I don't see many women out there building skyscrapers, repairing bridges and laying roads...

Was brilliant way to destabilize the family and there fore entire countries and empires!!

and your wrong for ever speaking against the feminine movement in the 1st place cuz that makes them (me) a whats the word they use...oh, sexist...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
I used to emmmm "know" a Japanese girl.....

And that pretty much debunks this thread.

edit on 27-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

hmmmm, nothing like test theory by the practicing way

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

winofiend

AbleEndangered

I don't see many women out there building skyscrapers, repairing bridges and laying roads...

Was brilliant way to destabilize the family and there fore entire countries and empires!!

and your wrong for ever speaking against the feminine movement in the 1st place cuz that makes them (me) a whats the word they use...oh, sexist...

Lmao

Well this is about typical.

Wake up to start the day. First day of the week.

And be hit in the face with the most retarded and ignorant, stupid and onxnoxious garbage I've read in a wee while.

"Hyuk derp wimmins arent making teh big tall buildings, so thats why I aint having no sex!"

Ohhhhh god it's only 5am on monday morning.. what a god damned awful week this will inevitably turn out to be.

Evolution isn't having a root you guys.. that's procreation. Why is this thread even in this forum? Fermenting beer isnt' evolution, either.

good god, if you exist, STOP MAKING HUMANS... stick with penguins.. everyone loves happy feet. thats a good creature. they are cute and funny when they call over. but humans.. you should be shot in the face for the concept you stupid omnipotent bastard... give this 'creating stuff' lark it to the devil for a few million years, he can't do worse.

You want to hear an ignorant comment??

It should have stayed with "LAND OWNERS ONLY" Votes.

The land owners are the ones with something at stake.

Also:
Every American (or the readers sovereign nation) should have a Family stake in Land, instead of selling it off the the highest foreign bidders!!

The head of the Household gets the vote!
edit on 27-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: (or the readers sovereign nation)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sounds like they have their population control working fine there. I think they have this population control problem in hand.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

An excellent thread about how well its going:

"World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day!"
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread974511/pg1#pid17022006
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hm let's see, Japanese men are bombarded with games and images of perfect biddable women who never have an off day, never age, never have a hair out of place, never gain/lose weight and never say no...real women have those weird messy things called emotions/free will/off days and funnily enough they don't want to be treated as possessions. But, sure let's blame feminism/women...pretty sure if I had too I could build a tower but I supposed I should stop writing my Master's Thesis and get my pinny back on and head back to the kitchen where I presume I will seem less threatening.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

winofiend

AbleEndangered

Lmao

Well this is about typical.

Wake up to start the day. First day of the week.

And be hit in the face with the most retarded and ignorant, stupid and onxnoxious garbage I've read in a wee while.

"Hyuk derp wimmins arent making teh big tall buildings, so thats why I aint having no sex!"

Ohhhhh god it's only 5am on monday morning.. what a god damned awful week this will inevitably turn out to be.

Evolution isn't having a root you guys.. that's procreation. Why is this thread even in this forum? Fermenting beer isnt' evolution, either.

good god, if you exist, STOP MAKING HUMANS... stick with penguins.. everyone loves happy feet. thats a good creature. they are cute and funny when they call over. but humans.. you should be shot in the face for the concept you stupid omnipotent bastard... give this 'creating stuff' lark it to the devil for a few million years, he can't do worse.

You want to hear an ignorant comment??

It should have stayed with "LAND OWNERS ONLY" Votes.

The land owners are the ones with something at stake.

Also:
Every American (or the readers sovereign nation) should have a Family stake in Land, instead of selling it off the the highest foreign bidders!!

The head of the Household gets the vote!
edit on 27-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: (or the readers sovereign nation)

We dont own the land, its not really ours to own. We are supposed to look after it, not own it.
We are custodians, not owners.

EDIT: Whoa.. Just noticed how far off topic that is. *slaps own wrist*
edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmSun, 27 Oct 2013 16:48:31 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Good point about never truly owning anything!!

Its totally relevant...

In your eyes it might not be relevant but in mine it is...

Its just why would a Father let his young foolish son cancel out his vote?

In the same regards a spouse.

The Father/Husband should be the representation for the whole family!!

Then when his son branches off with a family, land and home he has earned a vote.

Forming another Family unit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join