It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney Cancels Toronto trip, says Canada is Too Dangerous

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Im curious, in the 4 pages of posts no one noticed the scheduled date was April 24th, and the current date is late October, and the article is from March 2012?

edit on 28-10-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I doubt that he is that much delusional.

In my opinion he did all what he did just to get more money for his friends and him.

It would be comical if he would be arrested or even better, if he runs in Ecuadorian consulate in London to save hims self.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by Connector

I could be wrong, but doesn't Canada have a warrant out for his arrest as a War Criminal???

www.globalresearch.ca...

I believe this thesis may be why he doesn't want to come to Canada. The threat is kinda real. I would think that there would be enough Canadian citizens and political/media backers to push the current gov't to, at the very least, ask why he would not be arrested on war crime charges. Again at the very least, shedding more bad PR on him and his, daughter? granddaughter? who is running for a seat in the US gov't.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
All I want to know is why anyone would think Canadians will become violent. At worst, we won't let Mr. Cheney drink our beer. Maybe the nice lady at Tim's will refuse to serve him coffee. Like really, does Canada have a history of violence that I am unaware of? I've lived here all my life and don't really recall any incident that would cause anyone to be afraid of us. Maybe Dick is just afraid that our politeness and empathy will rub off on him..

Anyone who thinks they are not safe in Canada is, for lack of a better word, retarded.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

Well, there have been hockey riots in Montreal and Vancouver.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

nwtrucker
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Really? What "makes" Canada? What does it stand for? What is Canada??

Other than "not the U.S.", that is.

Canada.

Not the US is a big part of it.

Beer, hockey, great white north, mounties, beavers, native people's, bilingual, um...

Friendly, multi-cultural, peaceloving, neutral..

Um... we don't really know for sure, eh?

Knowing we know that we don't know precisely who and what we are, however, makes for good comedy and the nature of humor has a certain malice to it, so to a degree by our humor we seek to differentiate ourselves from the US.

Canada is just a great big huge tract of land north of the border and as to it's true identity, let's just say that we are still trying to figure that out but that we are perfectly ok about not being entirely sure, eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I will agree with the left-right part.

I was also "SO" tired of the same old comments...a bit of a vent.

The rest of your post, IMO, is YOUR opinion, right down to the "logic" part of the towers.

Apparently, you know zero about explosives and their acceleration rates. That's OK. You have lots of company on that one.

As far as Cheney goes, I don't know. That's a fact. Neither do you, also a fact.

Many have bought into the media smear, many have not. The list of conservatives similarly smeared is long and distinguished. The traction each have gotten has varied.

War criminal? Let's just say if I was around at the time some country tried to arrest him, they'd have to go through me first.

I'd put it on the line to protect him. would you, similarly, put it on the line to take him??

I don't expect agreement on this, just the hope that there is an increased recognition that many don't buy into whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Very well said. I agree 100%. Much to be proud about.

So has the U.S.

I'm pretty much a "dually" and am tired of defending each to the other. LOL.

Both have serious flaws and should look to their own before they worry about the other.

5000 Km Siamese twins should wish each other well. It's both pragmatic and classy.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

WELCOME TOO CANADA

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Very cool! That's how I see it.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

As long as u put in a Timmies cup holder

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Lol, wut? Was he planning on insulting hockey or Tim Horton's while he was there? Those are about the only things I can think of that would get Canadian tempers flared.

"Canada is dangerous", lmao, that's a good one.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Nyiah

"Canada is dangerous", lmao, that's a good one.

Beaver attacks have been on the rise..

edit on 29-10-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join